Robert Pattinson’s Birthday: 27 Reasons He’s Great

Mon, May 13, 2013 3:32pm EST by 59 Comments
Robert Pattinson 27
FameFlynet

emma

Posted at 7:00 AM on May 15, 2013

happy birthday to my only mine dear robert u r best man and personality i heve ever seen in hollywood .everything about u make me crazy.

karlyta

Posted at 8:35 PM on May 14, 2013

happy birthday rob all love you a lot

Renota

Posted at 3:55 PM on May 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Rob and may God Bless you with many, many more. Love you a fan.

Bertha K. Clark

Posted at 12:49 PM on May 14, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, >> qr.net/Jobs100

Jenn

Posted at 11:38 AM on May 14, 2013

I love how people talk about Rob and Kristen’s relationship as if they know them! Pictures may last longer, but it tells me nothing about a person’s relationship. This is hollywood, you will hear stories about every artist in the public eye. Nothing will ever change the fact that, gossip will always surface this earth. So instead of fighting weather she cheated, or not, let’s focus on letting them be them. Because at the end of the day, they don’t even know half of us exist, and that we are fighting over silly things (like their relationship). With that being said. Happy Birthday to Rob!!!

Betty

Posted at 11:25 AM on May 14, 2013

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Rob. I love h to pieces.He truly has stolen my heart. The best of luck in your life.:

Jeannie

Posted at 10:59 AM on May 14, 2013

Many happy returns, Rob. Hope you enjoy your time off between your movies. Would like to see you in a very successful (box office wise) movie which will enhance your career. Keep moving forward personally and professionally. Happy birthday from one of your elderly fans who is following your career and wishing all good things for you in the future.

new

Posted at 10:58 AM on May 14, 2013

Happy Birhday Rob ! good that their are no pics of your birhday . Just hope you fing a sexy , cute new girl friend

get a clue

Posted at 12:18 AM on May 16, 2013

I agree. It was nice that he was able to celebrate his b-day out of the cameras eye. And…a new GF is what you DESERVE!!!!

Arkansas

Posted at 9:37 AM on May 14, 2013

They don’t have to spend every waking moment together to be considered “still together”. They have been together for years now and like to spend some time with other friends. They are mature, young adults. Kristen is trying so hard for him and she seems really happy.

marcia

Posted at 8:36 AM on May 14, 2013

Kristen has been a busy bee planning the best birthday ever for Rob!
Kristen Stewart has big plans for the birthday of Robert Pattinson. The party happened? Where are the pictures of Kristen and Robert together at the party? On 12/05/2013 Kriste was spotted with 04 friends without Robert. You think we’re stupid? Robert and Kristen are no longer together, not by a professional commitments. If they were together for love, Kristen would be pleased to show everyone that the relationships of them is out of love, and not professional. There is a picture of Kristen and Robert together, just mount the birthday of Rob, Kristen party happened if not appeared. If Rob’s drinking is because the relationship amorsa them came to an end and he still likes her.
Shows us the birthday party of Robert? He and Kristen celebrating together as an unmarried couple / No, because they broke up, what they say about them being together is a lie just to give IBOP.
I’m tired, I will not read any more of them, I’m not going to spend time. Goodbye.

Jazz

Posted at 10:36 AM on May 14, 2013

@Marcia, you have a great solution of your illusion, DO NOT follow Rob and Kristen forever anymore. You base your believe on this two by looking at picture not reality. If you don’t like the picture or no picture surface you make up something to make believe on. Pathetic life.

Bar

Posted at 7:16 AM on May 14, 2013

I live in Israel, and if he knew how much I love him …
I was crying that I can not tell him happy birthday .. For over 5 years I say happy birthday and good morning to his photographs … So Robert if you see it (lol) know that I wish you happy birthday … God bless you …. Love your biggest fan!!!

d.harris

Posted at 7:00 AM on May 14, 2013

hope you will be fully mature at 27.getting too late.go with your age and stay away from tenagers.lately you are such a disappointment.happybirthday anyway.

Jazz

Posted at 10:39 AM on May 14, 2013

@d. harris, you call a 23 years old a teenager. How old are you 12? You must be very jealous of Kristen, you don’t have what she had.

new gf

Posted at 4:45 AM on May 14, 2013

kristen is a sl+t ! Rob needs a new girl friend as a birthday gift . Happy Birthday ROB

Samuelle 40

Posted at 3:43 AM on May 14, 2013

Yes RP is great but if he is cheating on girl friend with Katy Perry he will never be forgiven after all the fuss he made over Kristens behaviour .Kristen has put her life on hold for him and done exactly as he asked ,he’s lived with her since his return and supposedly with her mum as well .The extravagant presents supposedly bought by both parties .Dont get me wrong I don’t condone what Kristen did however if that was who Rob wanted to be with that was his choice and people should respect that.However has he just used Kristen over last 2 months so he might not be seen as hero in weeks to come only time will tell once gain.I hope I’m wrong this could prove to be extremely damaging to his career and all over Katie Perry who hasn’t got the best reputation with boyfriends.
So hope he spent an enjoyable BDay with whoever and reflects on what he’s doing for the rest of 2013.

Rez

Posted at 3:25 AM on May 14, 2013

The Rob and Katy Perry comments?? REALLYYYY??!!! That should bother us???? Ohhh My God You are unbeliavable!!!!! See you the next time Rob and Kris will appear together and not giving a F*ck about you cause YOU KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN, just as you know the K. P never happen or never will happen! SOOO DESPERATE!!!! I PITTY YOU (as shown by my CAPITALS I pitty you big time)!

acerrr96

Posted at 2:06 AM on May 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Rob

new gf

Posted at 1:26 AM on May 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Rob .! wishing health , happiness and a sexy new gf .

im

Posted at 1:19 AM on May 14, 2013

robert wants stay to katy perry side on his bday celeb

im

Posted at 1:17 AM on May 14, 2013

withoth kristen

im

Posted at 1:16 AM on May 14, 2013

breaking news rob and katy together to celeb his bday withouth

im

Posted at 1:20 AM on May 14, 2013

rob celeb his bday with katy not wth kris

akira

Posted at 1:12 AM on May 14, 2013

robert and katy celeb together on his bday withouth kris …..robert give katy a biiiig hug and kiss on his bday party

total fake

Posted at 12:49 AM on May 14, 2013

….He’s never bothered to hire a PR person, even after the Kristen Stewart cheating scandal…

OH,REALLY?! BIG FAT LOL…

akira

Posted at 12:42 AM on May 14, 2013

robert pattinson and katy perry together in robert bday celebbration withouth kristen

akira

Posted at 12:38 AM on May 14, 2013

its so sad to all robsten fans becouse rob and kris not together in robert bday they broke up robert wants stay with katy perry side

Zoe

Posted at 12:06 AM on May 14, 2013

Happy birthday rob I hope your big day is all you want it to be and everything you ever wanted comes true take care and I hope your mum had a great mums day with you . love always your friend zoe xox.