Robert Pattinson’s Birthday: 27 Reasons He’s Great

Mon, May 13, 2013 3:32pm EDT by 59 Comments
Robert Pattinson 27
FameFlynet

Seantequea

Posted at 2:56 PM on May 18, 2013

i knew that Robert was a good person when i first start to watch Twilight and from what i hearing, he hasn’t change a bit. I always thought that Robert and Kristen was such a good couple but, i really think what Kristen did was a bad idea because she has such a good person in her life. As a fan i forgive her. Mistakes happen and she now got to face consquences. Im very sad because of what they going through because they are my favorite.One of my craziest dream is to become famous so i can meet them lol.

alisha

Posted at 11:17 PM on May 17, 2013

I think that if Rob doesn’t wat Kristen, he should tell her and let her go,she is beautiful, I am sure that there a million guys out there what a chance. Rob is seeing Kathy Perry. Rob I think this maybe rebound relationship. Kristen is best, Kathy Perry is not.

alisha

Posted at 11:14 PM on May 17, 2013

i think that it is truly sad that Kristen and Rob are not together. that seemed to fit. I hope that each find what they are looking for.

hot bodybuilder

Posted at 3:11 PM on May 17, 2013

I’m very happy to uncover this site. If you don’t mind Could I also reveal a tip. Fidning a sexy muscles Legal professional is often dificult, in case you reside in Sourthern California therefore you have to have a sexy muscles nude man at love, simply click my link.

Sara

Posted at 6:37 AM on May 16, 2013

He has every possible human good points and comparing to other celebrities he’s actually flawless!!
I love his personality and OMG he’s HOT!!
Happy birthday Rob!<3