Chief Keef Gets Engaged To Sexy Video Star Pretty Mesha — Report

Mon, May 13, 2013 1:55pm EST by 6 Comments
Pretty Mesha Chief Keef Engaged
Courtesy of Twitter

GBE

Posted at 5:10 AM on October 13, 2013

Why does everyone say no? I mean come on can’t he find love just like the rest of it? He is young I GET IT but cut the dude some slack.

dee

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 26, 2013

Cheif Keef is not gonna marry that THOT she needs to go
back to thotiana land!!!!!
I love Kieth “Chief Keef” Cozart <3

neishaa bby

Posted at 1:06 PM on June 3, 2013

nahh, i dought it ! i love chief , im the only one for him not no whore. she is a slut what boy will ever last a lifetime with her !

Alexys Super

Posted at 12:55 PM on June 3, 2013

I personally don’t think Sosa and Meesh will last a lifetime , because hoes will be hoes . I’m actually in love with chief keef , and i only want whats best for him lol <3 but #300 GBE , AND EVEN OTF will last a lifetime , and that's all that matters , he can get a pretty hoe any day sooo , that's how i feel , nothing against Meesh or w/e

tf

Posted at 1:33 PM on May 16, 2013

Nahh , I Doubt If They Gon Last – I Give It Four Months Tops . Everybody knows how Chief Keef talks about having sex with females , getting money , and stuff in all his rap music. What makes u think he gonna change now??? & I give it less than 48 hrs that he gonna cheat. My opinion though

jmelrok@yahoo.com

Posted at 9:23 PM on May 13, 2013

smh yall slow, if you look at ALLLLL her pictures for the last 2 years shes been had that ring on!