Miley Cyrus Disses Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift Fans

Mon, May 13, 2013 4:55pm EDT by 95 Comments
Miley Cyrus Twitter Diss
Courtesy of Elle, SplashNews

lolly

Posted at 2:49 AM on April 14, 2014

i love miley and i support wateva she does….atleast she is real and not fake like selena who acts like an angel wen she is clearly not. Atleast miley is famous on her own unlike selena and taylor who need their boyfriends for their album to sell…

Sal oh pard

Posted at 8:04 PM on January 8, 2014

Boom boom clap! boom di clap di clap! Ridicul artist. looool.

Brooke loves LOTR (@brookeloveslotr)

Posted at 12:57 AM on December 27, 2013

I lost respect for Miley a long time ago. It’s fine if she wanted to grow out of Disney, but now that she’s twerking and acting all inappropriate on stage is something to question. Honestly I hope Selena Demi and Taylor don’t go down that path.

groovylocks

Posted at 7:47 PM on October 24, 2013

Telling someone to die doesn’t constitute a death threat.

It constitutes a request.

Shanelle

Posted at 5:11 PM on August 26, 2013

People shouldn’t be giving death threats, but Miley, how are you surprised that you have so many haters? You played the goody two shoes act and now your stripping. I don’t respect you and neither do your fans, I see them dropping by the minute. You aren’t an artist, your a lost soul who needs help! You seem worse than Amanda bynes, ooops!

rave

Posted at 1:06 AM on December 14, 2013

Hey Shanelle Don’t be a Jealous Little Devil please ur just jeleous cuz ur not famous

HEY

Posted at 3:15 PM on July 23, 2014

It’s true I don’t understand how people like Miley Cyrus she used to be my favorite before now that’s she’s a stripper not so much…

Shanelle

Posted at 5:07 PM on August 26, 2013

People

Maria

Posted at 3:07 PM on August 7, 2013

Well ! I love the three of them but i like selena the most I used to loveeee miley but now she changed a lot so i still like her but not in the way I did before it’s not rihgt to say go miley die taylor i am a swiftor and a selenator i love them so much and I THINK THAT THEY all shauld be friends and bffs they are all gr8 ! They shauld not have fights :p i love u all go selena go taylor