Michelle Knight Still In Seclusion: Not Living With Gina DeJesus’ Family

Mon, May 13, 2013 1:59pm EDT by 11 Comments
Courtesy Photos

Judith Serck

Posted at 1:05 AM on May 25, 2013

If I were Michelle Knight I would feel same thing like her. I feel sorry for her what she had a hard and bad life. I am praying for her to get her son back. Her mom is wrong to beat her in the past also worse of Ariel Castro beat her. I am praying for her to get heal someday but it is very hard for her right now. I am happy for three women and daughter finally got out of house to be freedom. I know Michelle needs to be private I don’t blame her for a good reason.

paizleysun

Posted at 2:33 AM on May 16, 2013

The best way to say someone isn’t where they are is to say they aren’t there. Double negative. I believe she’s at the De Jesus home because Gina is really the only “family” Michelle has after all this time. She was Gina’s big sister during this ordeal and I feel it kept Michelle going to have a little sis to look after and it kept Gina going as well. So, “Michelle is in seclusion but she is not at the De Jesus home.” I think this is being handled tremendously well PR wise and for Michelle’s privacy.

M.J.

Posted at 9:58 AM on May 15, 2013

Everyone needs to write/email Michelle’s mother and let her know just what a low down heartless person she is. She’s on the news making herself out to be a caring concerned mom, ha! She never even registered Michelle on the missing persons registry! unforgivable. She completely failed as a mother and a human being.

Jane D'oh

Posted at 4:59 PM on May 16, 2013

Actually, what everyone needs to do is leave Michelle alone and let her heal.

Nancylp400

Posted at 4:59 PM on May 20, 2013

I have no sympathy for Michelle Knights family (any of them) but it’s none of our business to write hate letters or get involved in a negative way,she has an attorney that will make sure her family doesn’t violate any of Michelles rights or get their hands on HER money. WE should stay positive and if we can donate a few bucks to the foundation that will help the 3 women.

M.J.

Posted at 9:54 AM on May 15, 2013

How on earth is it possible to be a blogger and not be able to spell , have proper grammer usage or even think to edit what you are printing?! Scary.
Michelle’s mom is a horrible and heartless woman. She abused Michelle then forgot about her while she was being abused again for ten years! Hopefully karma will do its job.

superdevil

Posted at 11:05 PM on May 14, 2013

before I believe anything in this article how about a spell check….have a friend proofread it. ‘it not going to happen’…’that she noe lives in florida’. Are you serious? I crap out things with better journalism skills. Next!

David

Posted at 4:19 PM on May 13, 2013

Just because the media does not know where she is does not mean she”s in seclusion. I’m sure she has many people behind her and is well taken care of. She’s an adult. She has her right to privacy.

Do you!

Posted at 3:47 PM on May 13, 2013

I feel so bad for her, it’s like she has no one.
I wonder who’s helping her and how she’s holding up?
I hope someone won’t exploit her, because she has been through hell all her life. I’m praying for her.

sinan

Posted at 3:23 PM on May 13, 2013

I think it is time to the state to do something like giving Michelle Knight a house to live in recompense of taking her son

dhayter28

Posted at 1:29 AM on May 14, 2013

I 100% agree!!!! This women DESERVES compensation in the most relevant way!