Kim Kardashian’s Baby Fears: I’m ‘Nervous & Anxious’ To Be A Mom

Mon, May 13, 2013 1:42pm EDT by 17 Comments
Kim Kardashian Baby
SplashNews

onetraeh

Posted at 10:00 AM on May 15, 2013

I’m nervous too!& due around the same time with my first;I think nobody knows until the baby’s here & then we just have to do our best.@ least we know her baby will be adorable!& very stylish;I wish her all the best & hope she keeps in mind the more haters u have u must be doing something right & you’re a very special person!alllll love from me & my hubby

Posted at 1:09 PM on May 14, 2013

NO. have i too say more

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 12:17 PM on May 14, 2013

She is no different from any new mom to be and she will figure it out. As to her being a terrible mom I don’t see why you idiots can say that. There is definitely a family unit here, whether you like them or not , they have each other backs and love and I presume to them that is all that matters and not idiotic comments from HL writers or readers.

jj

Posted at 5:39 PM on May 13, 2013

I cant see her getting up in the middle of the night feeding the baby, I think if she has a dozen nannies and baby nurses she will do fine. She is not going to change her life style. Just because she is good with her nephew and niece doesnt mean she will be a good Mom. I have a daughter that is just like her with three kids, they have everything they need and want but they never get a hug or I love you from her. She makes me sick. Anyway, KimK can leave her sisters kids before they need to eat or get a diaper change, with her own that wont be possible unbless like I said BABY NURSE AND NANNIES. Im sure kanye is aware and is on it.

John T. Farrell

Posted at 5:38 PM on May 13, 2013

It figures: a loathsome creature like Kim turns to her equally loathsome family for her “feminine” role models. Greed, naked ambition, mediocrity, lack of talent, sluttiness, miscegenation — these are models to emulate?

Shelly

Posted at 5:31 PM on May 13, 2013

IMO I don’t think Kim will make a good mom because mentally she’s still a child herself
I’m sure she will give the baby everything he/she needs as far as material things are concerned but I think she’s too narcissistic to give the baby what he/she needs emotionally. She’s 32 years old and don’t have a clue.

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 12:24 PM on May 14, 2013

@Shelly
Most if not all women don’t have a clue until the day they become mothers. Why should she be different in that regard? What ever happen to live and let live? I don’t understand the wasted time and energy spent on hating. Are people lives that empty?

guest

Posted at 5:26 PM on May 13, 2013

Selfish and self serving women do not make good mothers.

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 12:19 PM on May 14, 2013

Guess you would know! LOL

Blah

Posted at 3:57 PM on May 13, 2013

Ugh! She messed up her face. She looks terrible. Anywho she’ll be ok, the nannies will do a great job.

Alicia

Posted at 2:24 PM on May 13, 2013

All new mothers feel this way, she will be ok, she has the support of her Mom, Grandma and sisters, Kim has it better than most and I don’t mean monetarily but with a strong support system, she will do fine, it’s not like she has not been around babies, she helped to raise her two little sisters and now she helps Kourtney with her two, she actually has more experience than a lot of new mothers. It becomes second nature after a while.

KD

Posted at 2:19 PM on May 13, 2013

I honestly think that Kim will be great mom because she had practice with Mason she is a great aunt to him and Penelope so say what you want I think she will be a great mom I mean look at Snooki a lot of people thought she was going to be a bad mom because of her partying days but now she not partying anymore she loves her son and plus babies do change people like I said look at Snooki she changed a lot after having Lorenzo!!!!!!!!!!!

dorothy

Posted at 2:11 PM on May 13, 2013

I think we’re all worried about you being a mom.

Alicia

Posted at 2:26 PM on May 13, 2013

Don’t know why you are worried about it, she has a strong support system, she will be just fine, she is no different than ANYONE else. All these holllywood nit witts have had kids and they are doing just fine, so Kim is no different, she has great support. Worry about the kids out here being born to crack heads.

Gina

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 13, 2013

Her strong support system will not be around her 24 hrs per day. Yes, everyone should be worried what will happen to the baby. Remember the cat?

And the cow jumped over the moon...

Posted at 1:46 PM on May 13, 2013

Oh don’t worry your twitty little head about it, Paris Hilton says you’ll be a top mom.

Two Tons of Twat