‘Glee’ Season 5 Scoop: ‘Creative Twist’ Will Shake Up McKinley

Mon, May 13, 2013 12:57pm EDT by 26 Comments
Glee Season 5
Courtesy of FOX

Hannah

Posted at 7:20 PM on August 7, 2013

Glee with be awesome but r.i.p Cory m we all love u rest in peace

Omotoyosi

Posted at 12:18 AM on July 10, 2013

Ur mom,y nt focus on ur children,am sure baby nids 2 suck,any1 wif brains would no dt,dt ws a typographical error.moreova,i dnt care wer d movie is bin moved to,all i wnt is glee wif d original characters,including finchel of course!

NiteMare

Posted at 8:01 AM on July 8, 2013

I just need Glee back. I don’t think its completely fair to move it to New York. Seeing how it was spposed to show how kids handle high school. Let the college kids grow up and move on.

Isabella

Posted at 11:54 PM on July 11, 2013

Totally agree!

Kayla

Posted at 8:14 PM on June 27, 2013

I need Finn and Rachel back together!

Pokémanzz

Posted at 5:08 PM on June 15, 2013

they should all move into rachels house in nyc and call the show “rachels house” lol.

Ky

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 15, 2013

Haha, boss.

Omotoyosi

Posted at 10:00 AM on June 13, 2013

Plzzz,glee season 5 shld b a hit!nd 4 d records i luv d finchels,4 real,racgel nd mercedes ar talented

Yourmom

Posted at 7:38 PM on June 13, 2013

learn to spell please

Mary M

Posted at 9:45 AM on June 11, 2013

Whatever they do, Finn and Rachel need to be back together.. i can’t stand another season with them apart.. it’s killing me…

Mick

Posted at 10:36 PM on June 9, 2013

I am sure Ryan Murphy, this genius of a man will figure it out. But if you want our feedback, well, all I have to say is that the reason, I think, why the the first 3 seasons worked so well, was because the topics, the events, the storyline, the actors and characters were all things that even a fully grown adult could connect to, it felt “real”.. the new cast brings only childishness, nothing “real” and unfortunately what remained of the original cast at McKin (KM, JU, CO, MM) has slowly started evaporating too.. I don’t know whether moving entirely to New York is the solution, but we have to see more of the genuinity of the old cast more and less of the sadly ordinary and uninteresting new cast members.. harsh but honest. good luck, can’t wait to see more, either way!

Alan

Posted at 6:19 AM on June 7, 2013

I’ve been watching Glee since the beginning and have always found it fully entertaining; the acting and song choices have always worked brilliantly.
We have a saying here in the UK “if aint broke don’t fix it”.
One of Two things could happen; if the show is moved to NY it will probably spell the beginning of the end for Glee.
If the show stays as season 4 played out I predict further success.
If the show does move to NY and there is a long gap between midseason 2013 and a restart June 2014 this will also serve in crippling the show.
Scheduling shows is always difficult but when you get it wrong you’ve only got to at what happened to NBS’s Smash, great first season and what did they do in the beginning of 2013? They put it on too early in the year and at the wrong time. What should they have done, put on after “The Voice”
And that’s what killed that show.
So Glee and others watch out tread carefully.

Baby

Posted at 6:15 PM on June 5, 2013

I think that it shouldn’t go full time to New York because what about Marley and Kitty and Jake and Ryder and the others?

Tiffany

Posted at 8:55 PM on June 4, 2013

I like Kadam i think they should be together a while longer, but i LOVE BLAINE, and in the end klaine should be together, because everyone knows klaine is forever!!!!!!

chastity

Posted at 10:05 PM on June 19, 2013

i want sebastian & blaine to get together c:

Brandy

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 30, 2013

Blane got way too whiny about everything and he’s the one that screwed up. Let’s let Kurt move on. They both have so many options! I loved Blane for the first few seasons, but after awhile, eh, his character has started to bug me.

Brandy

Posted at 10:27 AM on May 30, 2013

IF they intend to go all NYC, then they would need to slowly transition. We can’t just lose people we spent all year getting to know. When it comes to tv shows and I, well I tend to get rather attached and if there’s not enough closure on characters and they just drop off the face of the earth I tend to lose interest and it sometimes takes me awhile to get over the dissatisfaction. I also don’t care for the need to keep track of too many characters, I get distracted and if I can’t keep up or rarely see my favorites I also tend to lose interest. I also lose interest when I need to wait more than 3 months for the next season. It’s a difficult decision that the creator and producers and such will need to make and I wish them the best of luck with it as I realize that many factors come into play when it comes to making these plans. So far so good! I have the utmost faith in Ryan Murphy! Good luck! I can’t to see what they come up w/. I will say however, that I hope to see nationals. That’s always my favorite!

scott

Posted at 5:52 PM on May 26, 2013

no move it to NYC I so want Kurt to get back with Blaine they make such a cute couple.

brad

Posted at 10:39 AM on May 26, 2013

Everyone keeps saying move it to new york full time NO!

Aria

Posted at 9:59 PM on May 23, 2013

Please don’t move it to NYC for the whole time, we still want to know what’s going on in lima! Keep everybody and be as amazing as always! I love Marley and Jake and kitty and everyone as well as Kurt and Santana and Rachel and everyone else!

Sharon

Posted at 6:48 PM on May 20, 2013

They better take Cory with them. Make him going to a college of arts in New York City. They have them there. They drop him and I’m not watching it any more. He is a character that needs to stay.

Tat.

Posted at 9:46 PM on June 2, 2013

True that.

luaren

Posted at 8:37 PM on June 8, 2013

sooo true we need cory

soso14886

Posted at 9:29 AM on May 14, 2013

I think that would be pretty redundant because they spent the past season shaping up the new characters à la Marley, Jake, Ryder, Kitty and Unique. What would be the point of spending and investing so much time in these characters if they’re going to de dropped and all the oldies moving to NYC where we continue to follow them.

Kim

Posted at 10:54 PM on May 16, 2013

Well since many think the new cast are completely uninteresting the point of moving more towards NY is to make the show better and keep what audience they have.

heather

Posted at 1:49 PM on May 13, 2013

I like them going to new york to be in college