Jonathan Rhys Meyers Stars On NBC’s ‘Dracula’ — Watch The New Trailer

Mon, May 13, 2013 12:37pm EDT by 12 Comments
Dracula Trailer NBC
Courtesy of NBC

‘Dracula’ airs Fridays this fall on NBC. Sink your teeth into the first official trailer now!

Vampires may be all the rage on TV these days, but NBC’s foray into the world of the undead is going to be a little different than what we’re used to seeing. Rather than attempting to modernize its vampire, Dracula goes totally old school, delivering a fresh look at the Victorian horror icon. And with Jonathan Rhys Meyers in the title role, and the producers of Downton Abbey at the helm, how can Dracula possibly go wrong?

HollywoodLifers, watch the first official trailer for NBC’s bloody-good new series below, then vote: Will you give Dracula a bite this fall?

WATCH: NBC’s First Official ‘Dracula’ Trailer

— Andy Swift

More Vampires On HollywoodLife.com:

1. Sexiest Male Vampires — Robert Pattinson Vs. Ian Somerhalder & More
  2. Sexiest Female Vampires — Kristen Stewart Vs. Nina Dobrev & More

webpage

Posted at 8:59 AM on December 4, 2013

Un immense remerciement au créateur de ce site

Posted at 8:07 AM on December 4, 2013

L’intégralité de ces articles sont clairement attractifs

femmesmariees.eu

Posted at 1:43 PM on November 27, 2013

On vaa te dire que ce n’est pas erroné ..

traînée sud africaine

Posted at 10:17 AM on November 19, 2013

Magnifique article : une fois de plus

film de cul avec cette putain sadomasochiste

Posted at 12:41 PM on November 3, 2013

Je terminerai de regarder ça demain

Yvonne

Posted at 5:52 PM on October 1, 2013

I will watch anything Jonathon is in hes gorgeous, loved him in the tudors. looking forward to Dracula. he can bite my neck anytime lol

Ryan

Posted at 9:49 PM on August 8, 2013

Personally I think this looks like a great show. He did a great job as young Henry VIII in the Tudors, so he ought to do wonderful in this show. I don’t see what the comments about the moustache have to do with anything. If anything it actually makes him more authentic. He’s closer to the Dracula seen in the original novel. The one in the novel did have a moustache and the book still was great. The approach they did with this version is a little different but it works. Artistic license. Anyway, I am definitely looking to it when it comes on.

Jan

Posted at 5:36 PM on May 13, 2013

I usually don’t watch commercial tv, but I will try this for I really like this actor and haven’t seen him since The Tudors.

wanda oliver

Posted at 11:39 PM on May 13, 2013

I agree. jonathan rhys Meyers is a great actor. I love the tudors, and I only subscribed to showtime during the time that the tudors was on , then I would cancel showtime and subscribed again when it came on the next season. lol and I only did that so I could watch him. after the tudors was over then I went and bought the tudors dvd set , so I could watch him all over again. he is a great actor, it’s too bad he doesn’t get more parts. but I guess even in Hollywood it whose tail you kiss, and he doesn’t strike me as a tail kisser. lol

Amy

Posted at 3:48 PM on May 13, 2013

They totally copied revenges character name. Conrad greyson. What the hell?

Ava

Posted at 11:22 PM on May 21, 2013

This character’s name is Alexander Grayson.

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 1:46 PM on May 13, 2013

There have been about 100 versions: the best were Bela Logosi, Frank Langella, Christopher Lee.