Beyonce Pregnant Again? — Singer Reportedly Expecting Second Child

Mon, May 13, 2013 9:34am EST by 22 Comments
Beyonce Pregnant
Getty

Michale

Posted at 2:18 AM on September 19, 2014

It’s really a great and helpful piece of
information. I am happy that yyou simply sharerd this helpful info with us.

Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for
sharing.

louis vuitton monogram wallet

Posted at 4:38 PM on June 20, 2013

After i find it, one of the most valuable style part of this bag will be the eye-catching shade louis vuitton monogram wallet and Op-Art Print out, that produces the following travelling bag a mixture of art work plus everyday living. louis vuitton monogram wallet To be truthful, this is the light connected with Khaki D signature bank crushed stone in which captured my attention with the first vision.

lovely me

Posted at 9:32 PM on June 1, 2013

I am disgraced that people can hate so hard on a woman that works so hard for her success. instead of worrying about what beyonce personal life, you should be working on yours. No one has a clue on what her parenting method is and how much time she spends with her child. plus its her business so its time to grow up and get a life so that you don have to worry about hers because you found yourself a one.

Sabrina

Posted at 8:45 PM on May 15, 2013

Everyone stated their opinion about Beyonce and Jay-z baby but their happy, if Beyonce want a second child that’s their business she have the rights to have many children if she wont to.Everyone need to be happy for the couple.

Anne

Posted at 9:48 AM on May 15, 2013

Call me selfish or whatever you want, but i don’t want Bey to be pregnant again. Not now. She take a leave after 4, and now she’s leaving again with no new music or album?

Laurie

Posted at 12:01 AM on May 15, 2013

Guest 43: Yes, I do have children…I just call ‘em as I see ‘em. These poor excuses for parents should have plenty of time to at least brush the kids hair, not to mention that I’m sure they have several nannies that could be doing it, because we all know that they are TOO GOOD to take care of a child. They think they are priviledged and shouldn’t have to do menial labor like all the peasants of this country that are “far beneath them”. I can’t stand either one. Wish they would GO AWAY!

Gone With the Wind!

Posted at 12:19 AM on May 15, 2013

@Laurie regardless of what you think of them as parents, why call the baby names?
I don’t feel it’s right to do that.
You say you have children, so it’s really sad that you would say something like that about another persons child!
I’m sure you would be highly offended if someone called one of your kids ugly. I’m sure you’d want to smack them.
I’ve seen some not so cute babies in my life but I would never! ever! call one ugly.
I would just say they’re a blessing and move on.
I’m still paying for you.

Gone With the Wind!

Posted at 12:20 AM on May 15, 2013

I meant to say praying for you.

Abdullh

Posted at 6:27 AM on May 14, 2013

Four verses of the poem’s first pro start. Then write Caucasion via

Laurie

Posted at 1:45 AM on May 14, 2013

Hopefully they take better care of this child than they are of their ugly first child!

guest43

Posted at 8:53 AM on May 14, 2013

@Laurie. Blue Ivy looks taken care of. The only complaint for me is they dress her like a a boy and don’t brush her hair.
She looks well fed,clean and healthy.
You are a piece of work though calling a baby ugly!
Babies aren’t ugly no matter who the parents are. Babies are beautiful and a blessing.
You must not have children, if you did you would never say that about someone’s child no matter who the parents are.
If you do have kids,God help you!
I will pray for you because apparently you need Jesus.

lah.di.dah

Posted at 1:39 PM on May 13, 2013

if she is pregnant. will those of us going to her final show get a refund? i mean i love her but i paid a lot of money to see her sing and dance…not 6 or 7 months preggos

guest

Posted at 1:12 PM on May 13, 2013

So, the baby’s name will be Poison Ivy?

ANNOYMOUS

Posted at 12:39 PM on May 13, 2013

IS SHE GOING TO WEAR A PREGNANCY PILLOW LIKE SHE DAD LAST TIME AND IT FELL DOWN TO HER KNEES.

guest

Posted at 11:34 AM on May 13, 2013

Another surrogate..

Sharon

Posted at 11:38 AM on May 13, 2013

Yep using another surrogate. It’s time for the pregnancy suit to come out again and book a floor in the hospital banning parents from seeing their newborns. Yes the saga begins again folks. Fake pregnancy #2.

Kelly& kaira twins sister

Posted at 10:07 AM on May 13, 2013

@ abe shut your hater butt big shape head up Cause u not rich & famous jealously of Beyonce Go get an education with yr ugly nose hater

abe

Posted at 10:00 AM on May 13, 2013

just feel sorry for the newborn……………….WITH SUCH A jay-z-NOSE!!

guest43

Posted at 10:34 AM on May 13, 2013

@Abe. The baby’s parents are rich. I’m sure in the future if the kid wants a nose job it will be paid for, no problem.
I would hope Jay and Bay will teach the children to love themselves for who they are not what they look like.

Tammy

Posted at 11:59 AM on May 13, 2013

It amazes me that we are always so quick to criticize Jay Z’s offspring, as if he’s the worse looking man on the planet. Do, you guys constantly post about other celebrities and their children. I’m pretty sure everyone in Hollywood are not lookers. Are their babies always under attack? I wonder if Mic Jagger or Steven Tyler ever had to hear mean posts about their baby getting their lips. Did people draw hidiuous looking spoofs of Penolope Cruz and Javier Bardem’s baby? He has a huge nose too. I bet you can’t find one picture of their baby being made fun of. Blue Ivy is a beautiful little girl and I’m sure her parents are expecting again, her little brother or sister will be the same.

guest43

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 13, 2013

@Tammy it doesn’t matter because all babies are beautiful.
Most people in HollyWood don’t even look like their parents because of the surgery’s they’ve had to try and fill societies idea of beauty.
If the baby looks like the dad or gets his big nose, so what!
@Abe probably doesn’t have any children because no woman is blind and drunk enough to sleep with him. So he comes on here and talks about other people’s babies being ugly.
@Abe is a sad and pathetic excuse for a human being.
I’m pretty sure when he looks in the mirror he doesn’t see a hot guy looking back at him.
Which is why he has to put down babies. How pathetic is that?

Lee

Posted at 10:00 AM on May 13, 2013

This had been report for the last few days ago that beyonce carter is preancy with her second child good luck to blue ivy carter who’s 2 year Old