Chris Brown Is Pursuing Karrueche Tran, Not The Other Way Around

Sun, May 12, 2013 3:18pm EDT by 145 Comments
Karrueche Tran Chris Brown Flirting
Courtesy of Instagram, SplashNews

Gloria

Posted at 7:20 AM on May 13, 2013

This was a plan all along that Chris and karrueche must have had to use Rihanna as a way to improve Chris pr status . I remember once reading a comment here on this blog by a person called jake so it must be the jake who works with Chris saying that its very good that there is a Chrianna relationship right now because it takes off all the bad feelings people had about Chris and so at Interveiws no one would ask him tough questions about 2009 beatings. So hopefully when the rest of the songs release they could have a good release and Chris could do a lot of Interveiws easily. I think that’s why he did about 25 interviews talking about his relationship with Rihanna before the fine china release . Now it’s all smooth for him so he does not need Rihanna anymore so he’s managed to put her off with all the womanising he’s been doing with two women living in his house for the last month and the ever available karrueche in his condo also working for him on a clothing line which is a coverup for his relationship with her.
Obviously Rihanna can’t take all that due to her current status and so he has managed to get rid of her using her pr to get himself in the limelight and get over 2009. It’s been a very smartly planned move for Chris . Karrueche was obviously in the plan because she never really left Chris in the sense she was always around and I guess she will now make her way back to everything . If this is true this was not nice to Rihanna and I don’t see this ending well for karrueche or Chris because in life using people that way can only get you so far and then things turn against you .
Good luck to Chris and Karrueche if they think they have won because its too early to count their winnings and unfortunately for Rihanna it’s a life lesson learnt in public and a shameful one at that because Chris moved too fast from Rihanna to karrueche .

Meme

Posted at 3:42 AM on May 13, 2013

You guys i am feeling down about myself so i keep going from page to page trying to bait someone into internet fight me. I feel like a loser deep down inside so rhianna can get some hate and so can any of you!

Sandra

Posted at 9:59 AM on May 13, 2013

You guys I am feeling down about myself so I keep going from page to page trying to bait someone to Internet fight me. I feel like a loser deep down inside so rhianna can get some hate and so can any of you!

Meme

Posted at 3:23 AM on May 13, 2013

…..And still nobody is Pursuing Rihanna….I wonder why? So many kings out there. So many men. Did she need another swing around the world? Lol.

claire

Posted at 4:15 AM on May 13, 2013

@meme
Ah and your point is what exactly? She’s still waiting for the kind of guy she wants, i didn’t see any men going after Kae either if thats the point u trying to raise, she’ll be just fine with or without your comment. Ur comments are getting childish instead of stating facts or opinions u just hating, even as far as saying it wasn’t CB’s fault beating her up that is pure ignorance and very very childish, even his mom has put that behind her and loves her like her own daughter. Grow up we tired of reading ur ridiculous and senseless comments

Meme

Posted at 9:55 AM on May 13, 2013

Claire: Why are you comparing Kae and Rihanna? I thought Rihanna is the most beautiful girl in the world, pussy spitting out diamonds (states Sandra) so obviously shouldn’t Rihanna easily find a man way before Kae?

Meme

Posted at 10:02 AM on May 13, 2013

Claire: If you’re tired. Don’t read it. Lol

Dawn

Posted at 12:54 AM on May 13, 2013

Rihannas been in NYC working so I’m glad she’s out of this equation. Chris can continue to control karrueche like a puppet on a string. She has no choice but to do and say as he commands because she’s not an independent woman. She depends on a man to take care of her. This control boost Chris ego and makes him feel powerful. Power is like a drug, very addicted. As you can see Rihanna does not need chris nor want chris. She gave the leftover to kae and the rest of groupies.

I hope Rihanna enjoys her freedom while she focus on her overseas tour. Who knows, she might just meet her soulmate while on tour. When the right one comes along she will see what it’s like to really fall in love with a MAN. That will be the icing on the cake, cake, cake. And what a slap in the face to Kae to even sing Rihannas song birthday cake at the show he took kae to. Wow. That song is so explicit to Chris and Rihanna stating what they want to do to each other. What a diss to Kae and she sat there and enjoyed it. What a fool.

All the best to chris and kae. I see he’s really trying to promote the kill hats again. I’ll have to get in touch with Killbrand to find out about the lawsuit.

And oh Chris – good luck with the new album sale cause the way I see it bro – karma is a biatch.
As you can see how we’ll your fine china inspiration karuche is doing. Kae better get those Chinese folks to help out with sales.

kim g

Posted at 6:58 AM on May 13, 2013

@Dawn i think u were Chrianna worshiper whose heart got broken due to chrianna death LMAO..,why bashing kae and making it look like it’s kae’s fault that ur fave and chris broke up..i don’t understand u rihoe stans forreal..if chris chose kae so be it..if rih has moved on as u ppl claiming(which i doubt it) y’all should move on too.X album will just do great so worry out..y’all should focus on rih’s music rather than bashing chris and kae, Let #Teambreezy worry about chris and y’all worry about rih

sugarbabies

Posted at 9:36 AM on May 13, 2013

@Dawn….I stopped reading when you said that Kae….Has no choice but to do as he commands…chile please, this is not the 1940 where women don’t have the ability to make their own choices about how to live their life’s. Kae can do what she want’s to do and if she chooses to do Chris…it’s her choice.

Meme

Posted at 10:01 AM on May 13, 2013

Sugar babies: lol

breezy

Posted at 12:32 PM on May 13, 2013

If she does Chris will get alot of sales because they are more Asians in the world than any other race.

Loveeee

Posted at 11:26 PM on May 12, 2013

We are all clearly obsessed with celebrities who have sold their souls. How fukked up and sad.

toya

Posted at 11:15 PM on May 12, 2013

I’m so sorry chris brown bear her their names will forever be tarnished.
Those pictures are still so out there a huge dent in their personalities and if rihanna ever does go through that again with anyone its Done deal for her

,god I pray for these young people and wish them all the happiness if they are to be or not be let them find out soon than later.

toya

Posted at 11:03 PM on May 12, 2013

Chris loves the power … karrueche loves all that comes with it. To be honest I don’t really like him but I still wish the best for him he is gonna laugh and thug out but behind all that he is always gonna be depressed especially when deep down he knows rihanna and him probably won’t
Have that happy or even that together? The worst thing about all this is that they will never be just friends they can’t be there is too much. Feelings and won’t be happy to see eachother with other partners its best if they go with that little old saying. Out of sight out of mind. See and don’t see stop ALL contact. Sighs they will be together again tho unfortunately. Chris loves him that pussy lol. All he probably did in those week was sex her left right and centre lmfao.

Free Mind

Posted at 10:58 PM on May 12, 2013

LMAO @ Rihanna stans that so badly want to believe that Rihanna dumped Chris when in truth he dumped her.I’m just trying to figure out why you’re so mad they’re not together anymore…..

TM

Posted at 10:42 PM on May 12, 2013

People, the bag has already been spilled wide open, with the hollywoodxgreen website. Rih will never win. It’s a whole groupie mess. Kae is out for the kill, at no expense. If the website was not deleted, alot of people’s reps. would be hurt. They make it seem like Kae is so sweet, LMFAO!!! Chris will never, ever be used to a real relationship, ever again.

Kelly& kaira twins sister

Posted at 10:41 PM on May 12, 2013

The truth will come out watch how cb is doing his thing bet that Chris breezy & kaurreche Tran are together on the down low The Truth will come out watch from months to month

Lee

Posted at 10:33 PM on May 12, 2013

It about to get real with this story they are defiantly together this ish about to get real interest watch out

toya

Posted at 10:32 PM on May 12, 2013

Rihanna was wrong about how she went about it ( I won’t mention it none of my business) anyway chris retaliated hastily she dumped him. I never wanted them back together at all I love her so I learnt to accept it. I always wanted her and drake try at a relationship but I realised he is hasty was the slut calling so I wish her to keep her distance from him and all industry men she does not OBEY very well so these l;;ittle boys will become very salty I mean drake out of the two would have been co-operative

toya

Posted at 10:19 PM on May 12, 2013

Lol all of you chris brown stans are ridiculous I know u don’t wanna believe it but rihanna dumped HIM accept it. Like chris said “salt status” he knew what he meant his tweets were very salt that’s NOT the attitude of a man who WAS in control of the situation he blasted her his usual childish play to get a response of forgiveness or like I say guilty love.

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 9:56 PM on May 12, 2013

He was never over her… Rih just pulled him back, and he thought they could work it out, because she didn’t like seeing him with another woman-especially one that’s not ratchet. Just saying…

Genean

Posted at 9:31 PM on May 12, 2013

I hope they get back together quick fast and in a hurry. I wouldn’t wish either one of them on someone else. They both need a psychiatrist that enjoy a challenge. But to the comment that was posted by @listen………that is so true. That’s exactly what people do when they have a break up the only problem is that other people are put into the equation and get hurt. Both of them need to grow up and stop putting all their business on social networks. #justtacky!!!!!!!

Thomas kingi (@Tk70088)

Posted at 8:03 PM on May 12, 2013

sssss

Listen

Posted at 7:52 PM on May 12, 2013

Hey Ladies/Gentlemen, Frankly, Kae fans it’s to early to celebrate. Just last month Chris did about 25 interviews telling the world how much he love Ri. Btw he deleted the tweet insinuating she was everybody else’s.

this is s what I copy from another blog from a male perspective.

I don’t think women understand how us guys deal with heartbreak and upsets. The way we deal with it, is we surround ourselves with women. It is temporary happiness and that’s all it is is temporary. When things like this happen to me, I can’t help but need to find comfort in another girl. And it’s terrible, but that’s just the way it is sadly. I would try and get my girlfriend jealous and she would try and act like she doesn’t need me around and I swear I’m telling the truth. I would upload pictures on Instagram just so she can see them and get jealous so she can text me because I am to prideful to text her first. This is just a rough patch in the road guys, maybe they don’t need to be together at the time….AT THE TIME. But these two belon together. They look at each other the way two people in love are supposed to look at each other. Stop pointing fingers at chris, he’s just being a guy, a 24 year old guy! Just give them time, because time wounds.

Free Mind

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 12, 2013

@Listen…You Chrianna fans are just about as cray as these Rih fanatics.

MIMI

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 12, 2013

For me ” the kill ” brand is a real joke : 12/12/12 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Karrueche accept chris cheat on her so WTF !!!!
Never forget the NYC story in october with chris and kae !! A man who loves you can’t do public humiliation like that !!!
For me rihanna was fool too but she has a job !!!
Kae accept cheating and threesome so leave her alone she doesn’t care !!
Chris and rih are over Soooo
But chris need focus on his career cus Fine china was a real FLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

maria

Posted at 7:55 PM on May 12, 2013

i agree with you rihanna was fool too but she has a job !!!
Kae accept cheating and threesome so leave her alone she doesn’t care !!
Chris and rih are over Soooo

jeff

Posted at 7:38 PM on May 12, 2013

I don’t care what anyone say. I bet you Rihanna and Chris would be right back together. He don’t want kae if he did he wouldn’t dumped her in the first place. Love is powerful and it always prevail.

maria

Posted at 7:52 PM on May 12, 2013

i agree with you He don’t want kae if he did he wouldn’t dumped her in the first place. Love is powerful and it always prevail.

Mondy

Posted at 7:30 PM on May 12, 2013

Doubts that kaurreche and Chris breezy are together while he isn’t talking to riri anymore. Bet he is happy to have kaurreche Tran in his life no matter what the media say about kaurreche Tran or him

maria

Posted at 7:26 PM on May 12, 2013

Karrueche you can do better girl, you can’t just look his MONEY AND d*ck you need to respect our VIETNAMES Culture I bealive he will leave if that Rih takes him back .

kim g

Posted at 7:37 PM on May 12, 2013

@maria why keep on repeating the same comment…doubt it u r a vietnamese yet u can’t even spell it right!

Free Mind

Posted at 9:48 PM on May 12, 2013

LOL>>>>I noticed she spelled it incorrectly too!

Free Mind

Posted at 9:47 PM on May 12, 2013

@Maria….Laughing my entire a$$ off because you can’t even spell Vietnamese correctly!

Is it really that serious for you Rih stans? Do you have to make up stories because Chris no longer wants Rihanna…..

maria

Posted at 7:16 PM on May 12, 2013

Chris Brown is so ugly and gross,

kim g

Posted at 7:22 PM on May 12, 2013

@maria and you are?????

Meme

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 12, 2013

Maria: and he still got more girls after him then guys after you.lol

vee

Posted at 6:54 PM on May 12, 2013

I believe chris loves Kae. He said “she’s my homie” and “I have love for her” instead of “I still love her” bcuz riri didn’t want him around her. I think free mind is rite. She saw them together and she wanted that for herself. She made chris believe he was missing something with her.

Meme

Posted at 6:53 PM on May 12, 2013

Any guy answer me would you care for a girl who once ruined your career and life just to lift herself up or a girl who always been there for you when you are down in the gutter? You already know my answer.

zafira

Posted at 7:16 PM on May 12, 2013

@meme the media put him on blast. it’s not rihanna’s fault. she is far from ruining him. far from doing it all for her own fame. you know this are there jobs. they tried to make the situation look like “it wasn’t that bad”. tried to lift him and his career back up a lil. it didn’t really work. that’s it. i dunno how he sees karrueche, but it sure was just something to get over it for that time. i think she loved him tho. they had a nice regular relationship, really solid, but guess what. i think chris wasn’t and isn’t that type for that for now. still a loose boy. wanna life it big. if he can keep karrueche it wouldn’t be that. she still sicking with him and is open to alotta things. it might work out. but…

Simone

Posted at 10:01 PM on May 12, 2013

She ruined his career? how about he has no self control and he ruined his own career. Oh and you may want to check out Rihanna receipts prior to the incident she was already doing it big. You are an idiot, poeple like you is exactly why Chris will never change, you give him an out and blame the victim. Rihanna removed that victim collar that you haters tried to put on her and she is now walking forward. You need mental help.

Meme

Posted at 11:25 PM on May 12, 2013

Yes it is her fault. She instigated it. She was the abuser but she made it seems like Chris is the one because Chris couldn’t take her abuse no more. And she hides herself like she was the victim. While Chris takes everything. Chris mom Joyce knows the truth. Why don’t you think his mom said in a tweet. “Tell the truth, only truth will set you free” Rihanna has a lot of skeletons hiding in her closets and they’re coming out slowly.

kiki

Posted at 6:42 PM on May 12, 2013

bytch on here whom is tryning to impersonate me, get a fcking life jeez

kim g

Posted at 6:51 PM on May 12, 2013

@Kiki Tell ‘em!

Meme

Posted at 6:55 PM on May 12, 2013

Kiki: It’s because that hoe is a desperate, sore loser from the navy hoe Stan.lol.