Ariel Castro’s Brothers Give Shocking Interview: We Knew Nothing

Sun, May 12, 2013 2:23pm EDT by 20 Comments
Ariel Castro Brothers
Courtesy of CNN, SplashNews

facebook security question wrong

Posted at 2:19 AM on September 16, 2014

When working with Facebook for marketing purposes,
sustain a higher degree of professionalism always.

how to hack someones facebook

Posted at 2:55 PM on September 10, 2014

Moreover, use your Fb page Insights to determine what demographic is most likely to like your
web page, and have interaction with your posts.

Aleisha

Posted at 2:26 AM on October 18, 2013

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our
community. Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on.
You have done an impressive job and our entire community will be
thankful to you.

Leanne.

Posted at 11:43 AM on July 1, 2013

I definitely think they’re innocent. Even the girls have said that the brothers weren’t in on it, so I’ll take their word for it.
Just because Ariel is their brother doesn’t mean they know what he is up to all the time and keeping three girls captive in the basement is not the first thing that comes into your mind when someone is acting ‘weird’ is it really? :/

JB

Posted at 9:06 PM on May 15, 2013

I think the brothers are innocent. I know of drug dealers that were big dealers for YEARS and their family never knew. Or what about Jeffrey Dahmer? John Wayne Gacy? Nobody suspected them of being serial killers… they were just “weird”. So their brother acted wierd. Maybe the brothers did inquire to Ariel as to what was up with him and Ariel gave them a lame but possibly believable excuse? Psychopaths and sexual predators and people of this sort can be very, very convincing. They HAVE to be. They are perfect liars. Let’s go back to the Dahmer example… the very first person he killed, he threw the body in a trash bag in the back of his car. Got pulled over and very calmly talked his way out of getting his car searched. Another incident: one of the boys he kidnapped and drugged until he could kill him escaped and ran into the street screaming and crying for help. Dahmer, on his way back home, saw the boy talking to the cops, approached them and convinced the police that they were gay and were fighting so the boy was lying and was so convincing that the cops released the boy back into Dahmer’s hands. That boy was killed. So, let me ask… do you know everything that goes on in the privacy of your own family’s homes? I sure don’t. If my brother acts strange, I confront him, but that doesn’t mean he tells me the truth. He is my brother so I trust him. Good thing for me my brother is a very poor liar and is actually the good child out of the bunch. Anyway, as adults, even as siblings, we have our own lives. And it is very possible and realistic that the brothers did not know every piece of Ariel’s life. They had their own lives. Everyone has secrets… not as horrific as Ariels most of the time I think, but secrets can be hidden. Even horrible ones… I think the brothers are innocent. It is very possible the brothers never picked up on “clues” because Ariel was a mastermind and knew how to conduct himself to his brothers so he wouldn’t be suspicious. They may be able to look back now and see signs they didn’t recognize.. but hindsight works that way. That’s my opinion.

onlinebabe

Posted at 2:11 AM on May 16, 2013

There’s one thing not knowing but another when in this situation,they used to allegedly go to the house and were blocked of going into parts of the house by their brother..its very strange that they never heard no crying,screaming,banging..no noise at all…strange.

dillon

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 16, 2013

Dear onlinebabe: I whole-heartedly agree. If they knew something OR suspected something, they should have spoken up long ago! The very fact that their brother deemed certain areas of the house “off limits” should have set alarms off. Any decent, caring person would have reported this IMMEDIATELY—brother or no brother!!

Leanne.

Posted at 11:46 AM on July 1, 2013

Completely agree with you! :)

DC

Posted at 7:58 AM on May 13, 2013

Again the Cleveland Police Dept screws up. I see a huge lawsuit from these brothers.

olivia

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 12, 2013

The guy had girls locked in his house for 10 years, and they didn’t know? How is that even possible?

sam

Posted at 7:08 AM on May 13, 2013

Thank-you Olivia! My thoughts exactly!!—

Baby

Posted at 10:17 PM on May 12, 2013

And also I doubt that he cleaned up that basement there’s probably alot of DNA evidence down there that would point to one of the brothers if they had been involved. Those girls aren’t stupid they were tortured by the same man for years blindfolded or not they would probably notice a difference if it had been other men abusing them

Baby

Posted at 9:57 PM on May 12, 2013

I’m sure he was acting weird and they may have suspected something was going on with him but since their related to him do you think they would jump to the conclusion that he must be kidnapping and raping women. Who would want to believe that someone you grew up with could be such a monster. His own children had no idea. I’ve got an uncle who was acting odd and it turned out to be from drug abuse. Odd behavior could be from a number of this like mental illness, drug abuse, depression etc. They turned a blind eye to his behavior and they probably really regret it now but that does not make them responsible for what happened. And thanks for the Perry Manson comment I love that show

sam

Posted at 10:31 PM on May 12, 2013

IF they suspected—-AND DID NOTHING—-they are guilty of indifference—-OR APATHY!!–or just being complete morons!!—and FYI—Perry MANSON never existed on TV–but I loved PERRY MASON!!

andy

Posted at 7:29 AM on May 13, 2013

I am with “Sam” and “Olivia” on this one! I also think “baby” is either very young and naive about how the REAL world is, or is only seeing what he or she WANTS to see when reading this horrific story! Sam is right—Where ARE the bodies of the unborn children?? How did he dispose of them without causing suspicion?? One way OR ANOTHER the “innocent” brothers knew something was wrong!! —–and did NOTHING!!

Baby

Posted at 5:03 PM on May 12, 2013

I think you’re an idiot. If they had anything to do with that crime don’t you think all three of those girls would have said something by now and why would he take complete blame for hurting those girls if he had help. I hate to think about this but he could have tied them up and covered their mouths whenever someone else was on the home. Those men shouldn’t be treated like criminals just because their brother is a disgusting and sick person.

sam

Posted at 9:38 PM on May 12, 2013

Think about this for a second!! Don’t you think it’s POSSIBLE that the brothers suspected SOMETHING during that 10 year span. Isn’t it ALSO possible that with all of that going on in their brothers basement, one or both brothers MAY have heard a noise—-or SEEN something suspicious and did NOTHING!! Where the bodies of the dead unborn children dumped?? Explain THAT to me Perry Mason!! You said so yourself—most of the time they were BLINDFOLDED!!!!

sam

Posted at 4:28 PM on May 12, 2013

IMPOSSIBLE!! How could they POSSIBLY have lived there, or even visited there, and not heard or seen anything?!? How STUPID do they think the readers are??

boy

Posted at 7:22 PM on May 13, 2013

i think the brothers are innocent

andy

Posted at 11:23 PM on May 13, 2013

“Boy” thinks the brothers are innocent?!?——I say—PROVE IT!!!!!! Show me–and the rest of the world—that there was NO possible way they knew something was wrong—or may have been involved– and THEN I’ll believe them!! Until then I STILL have my doubts about them! They CAN’T POSSIBLY be that clueless! Oh yeah—someone can shave and dress in nice clothes–and STILL have something to hide!–leopards can’t change their spots!!