Robert Pattinson: Why He Believes Kristen Stewart Cheated

Sat, May 11, 2013 3:12pm EST by 137 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Cheating
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Alice

Posted at 6:53 AM on May 12, 2013

I think that once people stop obsessing over them then that will be when the truth comes out. It seems obvious that they don’t care for each other and I feel really sorry for the Robsten fans that are deluded enough to believe that there relationship is genuine. They are not Bella and Edward so I wish people would stop trying to twist a reality from Twilight. They’re actors, their job is to deceive people into believing what they are doing is real, and all while they are still getting the publicity and attention for being together, they will continue to get their millions and it won’t stop until people open the eyes and stop being so naive. Gosh! I may seem like a hater but it’s just the harsh reality of things.

Emily

Posted at 7:12 AM on May 12, 2013

Alice, I congratulate you for your comments. You would have to write all the pages so that people realize how stupid he supports this crap.

guest

Posted at 1:32 PM on May 13, 2013

@Alice–Your comment may seem harsh but you are so right. Once everyone stops obsessing over their relationship, Ms Stewart and Mr. Pattinson can no longer exploit their personal relationship just to keep themselves in the limelight.

Halle

Posted at 6:39 AM on May 12, 2013

Robert is making such a huge mistake by staying with her. I don’t even like Rob that much, which I can happily admit and I have my own idols so it isn’t a case of being personally jelious of her and what she has (like Krisbians, especially, seem to think that all people who hate Kristen Stewart are guilty of) I know you can’t judge people without knowing them, but she truely seems like a terrible person with a really bad attitude and even though I couldnt care less about Rob, I can’t stand the fact that he is still with a person like her. She just screams the word ‘Unfaithful’ and I hope it’s not too late until Rob realises that. :(

jes

Posted at 6:36 AM on May 12, 2013

Pattinson fans are really freaks full of of insults that would be need to stop. And he should to do Pattinson. is older than Kristen, and the five films her co-star. He should someone offer ice cream and invite on interview.

Emily

Posted at 7:07 AM on May 12, 2013

I disagree with you. To me it does not matter if you’re a fan of Robert, Kristen Robsten fan or fan, everyone here is bullied. Except that Robert and Kristen fans bully bully Robert Kristen fans. A Robsten fans appear to be idle but support kristen. And that you all give to hand ESO reporters. LOL. In fact, for what is happening can fans. If so they do not crave the sensations and the Robert and Kristen have peace. The end.

time

Posted at 6:25 AM on May 12, 2013

Maybe everyone learns from their mistakes, but I absolutely can not see that Pattinson loves Kristen. It’s the vice versa. We women love and tolerate more than men. I saw several times that Kristen was crying in his presence and not from laughter.

guest43

Posted at 11:14 AM on May 12, 2013

He took her back after she was caught making out with another guy!
@Time if that’s not love I don’t know what is!
Maybe she is one of those people that doesn’t want comfort when they’re upset. I’m like that, only when I’ve calmed down then I can be comforted.
Rob seems to be a very loving guy and a gentleman. I don’t know if that’s true but from photos I’ve seen when he doesn’t know he’s being photographed he seems to be a decent guy. I believe he loves Kristen because not a whole lot of guys would stay with a women if she got caught making out with another man. I’m thinking she never had sex with Rupert. I believe that’s why he took her back.
I just wish them well.

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY, TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE!

Emily

Posted at 6:02 AM on May 12, 2013

I think, especially when she was not sure, so it should problem solve primarily with Robert and not cheating. But most importantly, that he therefore understands. I would understand that she’d rather not deal with him but cheating. And she say that she is mature? No, I don´t understand this and I’m younger than her. My opinion is that she doesn´t love him.

time

Posted at 5:33 AM on May 12, 2013

I think that Sanders had a really likes Kristen, unfortunately, she chose to stay with Pattinson and
i think, he is making a mistake.

Emily

Posted at 6:43 AM on May 12, 2013

Yeah, Kristen made ​​a mistake, because her boyfriend cheated and also with a married man. So Kristen is the stupidest but for now it´s Robert. Cause Robert fans can not understand that he had forgiven her and Kristen fans hate him again and think he deserved it and they don´t care that he cheated. And preferably on the Sanders cause he doesn´t address, and cheated his wife with a young girl. But if Sanders stayed with Kristen, it would be the stupidest him, cause he was also in the press because of Kristen and it would have problems with the family. And I’m wondering, how do you think that she liked?

chris

Posted at 5:05 AM on May 12, 2013

No…I mean it is good to be together again…But he has to be careful! And not only him but her as well.

Emily

Posted at 6:52 AM on May 12, 2013

Then their fingers crossed. Because if you they are hurting each other then the relationship is not worth.

Retaj

Posted at 5:04 AM on May 12, 2013

if the people stop follow them and not care about them they will show us the true they arenot togetherr just for me

Hi, The One!

Posted at 4:16 AM on May 12, 2013

Your comment is the best summary of these comments, thank you :)

@DB

Posted at 5:45 AM on May 12, 2013

Maybe you are not quite right. Why RPattinson supports his behavior all these things?
Why not do one interview, just one sentence, we’re friends with Kristen? What was the reason to leave NYC with Kristen?
Why would not let her go alone? Kristen did not want to to remain n NYC, she said.

DB

Posted at 3:20 AM on May 12, 2013

Of all the bs articles HWL has posted on this relationship, this one seems the most vile. NO ONE in Rob’s true circle of friends would be telling you any of this. His friends don’t talk about him or his relationship. You therefore have NO sources close to Rob. Stop trying to feed the Robsten fans what they want to hear and in the process set Rob up for continued attacks when his actions don’t support the fantasy you’re selling. You truly have no shame whatsoever. To you it’s all just a game to get hits….

J R

Posted at 5:10 AM on May 12, 2013

Excellent comment DB. I completely agree with you on each point, it’s ridiculous how sites like HL get away with inventing stories and it’s absurb how many readers take the fiction they produce at face value.

Emily

Posted at 6:59 AM on May 12, 2013

And who do they believe?? LOL I agree with you.

agirlfromfinland

Posted at 3:18 AM on May 12, 2013

This people who still complain about Robert that he took Kristen back. If you’re a fan of Rob or an ex-fan, you should still respect his choice. If Robert took Kristen back, he has a good reason for it. How Kristen make a big mistake, but I know that she learned her lesson.

the ONE !

Posted at 1:09 AM on May 12, 2013

This comment is mainly for this Andrew Gruttadaro and all of the hacks over at HL who think for a minute they are actual writers or journalist . I’m sure you won’t read it , but i’ll post it anyway … For one thing all of you have no shame , no scruples and definitely no respect for anyone . As you sit in front of your computer writing this ridiculous fiction of a story , rehashing an event that is almost a year old , you fail to realize you are feeding this trash to a group of teens who has no understanding of relationships and their views on this matter is totally skewed , because after all they have this blind obsession/ or disdain for Pattinson and total hatred and contempt for Stewart. . So you and your fellow cohorts are finding a way to perpetuate this ridiculous and unpleasant incident to the point of redundancy , when do you think enough will be enough ? when do you think these malicious attacks and derogatory post are gonna be enough ? Because from the way i see it You and this Site are applauding this vile behavior from all those strangers posting offensive and vicious comments . What you don’t seem to realize also… you are the problem . you are feeding the beast .. condoning bullying behavior from a bunch of idiots who themselves have no self esteem , by attacking others they feel superior , but in reality it’s the other way around ..This is the ONLY Site that still talk about this incident everyone else have moved on .. this world is already f@cked up as it is , why continue to create more monsters !

Sam

Posted at 12:08 AM on May 12, 2013

HLife is the one that needs to move from Kristen and Robert. It is getting old. HLife did not cover Reese this much and Reese is a much older and supposedly wiser woman go got in a car drunk and allowed her drunk husband drive endangering others. Then Reese wanted to get away with it by claiming to be a movie star mocking the police.

Pei

Posted at 11:57 PM on May 11, 2013

What? What kind of article of this? Seriously HL, if don’t have any reliable fact to post, don’t you even dare to say a word. You only love to see people fight and argue, right? Come on guys, don’t be HL’s toys. They are just playing on us, like were ants.

Woody88

Posted at 11:40 PM on May 11, 2013

Made up story. The truth here is that Rob has confidence that Kristen will actually leave him before she has another fling. This is what makes sense.

Liza

Posted at 11:57 PM on May 11, 2013

@woody88, I dont think kristen will leave him, if she does it nobody will talk about her anymore and she will be out of Hollywood forever. And as I See the things right now I dont think Rob will do anything to end their relationship, sadly, he doesnt have enough pants to do it

annisa

Posted at 11:34 PM on May 11, 2013

I think it will be better if mags don’t write it again n again

kayco

Posted at 11:33 PM on May 11, 2013

Seriously, its possible that Rob and Kristen are scared to end their relationship becaus e of these crazy a$$ twilight fans. It ridiculous!!

conniecappadonia

Posted at 11:22 PM on May 11, 2013

Robert iam so happy y forgave kristen she proved that while filming the rover y guys proved to the world your love is stronger love y guys

Universe

Posted at 10:08 PM on May 11, 2013

Noone has to live with his choice but him. I do hope for all it is the right choice. If he has truly forgiven her he is a very big man.

merry98

Posted at 10:04 PM on May 11, 2013

okay, so these “sources” HOW THE HELL DO THEY KNOW THESE STUFF? stuff like these only really close people to them would know about it and maybe even just both of them HELL HE MIGHT KNOW WHAT HE IS REALLY FEELING….. stupid

ashley

Posted at 9:45 PM on May 11, 2013

Yrue love never cheats . crap!

nina

Posted at 9:38 PM on May 11, 2013

Looks like Robs manager has left him and Ruth is now managing his public affairs . Robert Pattinson is a weak foolish man . His career in HW is over. No one wants to see a cuckold fool in manly roles

Smile

Posted at 10:46 PM on May 11, 2013

Rob’s schedule makes a liar out of you. The Rover & Mission Blacklist are his manliest roles yet. I was tired of seeing him romancing older women like Reese, Uma & Kristen Scott Thomas. Rather see him with Guy Pierce or as a soldier.

margaret

Posted at 11:23 PM on May 11, 2013

Speak for your own judgemental self.

kayco

Posted at 11:31 PM on May 11, 2013

I agree. I like Rob though..but its sad to see him be so weak. I think this has alot to do with Rob not having a real relationship when he was growing up in London. He said himself he did like some girl(s) in Barnes who didn’t feel the same way about him. Rob was called an ugly duckling and no girl was attracked to him. Not even the girls here in America thought he was handsome. I believe this is the reason why he fell in love with Kristen so hard. While filming the Twilight saga, I think he was really expressing his feeling and actually falling in love with Kristen. She obviously didn’t feel the same way because rumor had it she was going to dump Rob after this Twilight Sage end. This man is whipped.

@nina

Posted at 11:56 PM on May 11, 2013

Since when have you have insight into his personal life, don’t impose your little teenage life and unrealistic ideas of life on the rest of us, we love and respect Rob and Kristen for their courage and maturity for working on their relationship, I would have lost my respect for him, if he followed your type of low living standard to walk away, that is no solution to problem solving in life and we would love to see his future films, he is a REAL MAN, HE HAS RISSEN ABOVE HIS EGO, that is courages, I hope life happens to you soon, that will break or make you, Good Luck Nina

trish

Posted at 9:27 PM on May 11, 2013

Sick of some K fans sayin let it go, its in the past. I WAS a twihard til Kscrew showed that she didn’t believe in true, everlasting love (a major message in Twilight) and brought insane amount of scandal on herself & Rob. That homewrecker ruined Twilight’s message for me and I’ll NEVER FORGET!!!

I am not yor role model!

Posted at 9:46 PM on May 11, 2013

OMG! @Trish.
Bella isn’t real! Edward isn’t real!
Real life doesn’t usually work that way.She was playing a role, it’s her job.She takes off the Bella costume when the director yells CUT! She goes home and lives her life.
Why continue to put these people on a pedestal they will surely fall off of?
They’re ACTORS!
They are not the people they play on screen. When you learn that lesson you’ll be a much happier person.

Uh

Posted at 10:59 PM on May 11, 2013

@i am not yor role model! – you’re completely right, she was playing a role and when the director yells cut she stops being Snow White and starts being Jessie James…with the director.

I am not yor role model!

Posted at 4:14 AM on May 12, 2013

@UH. Which just proves my point. She is human and Phucks up! just like everyone else on the planet.
She screwed around on her BF and got caught.
Typical crap that’s happening over and over as I type this.
She is a plain old human being that screwed up, like we all have at some point in our lives. Just because she’s an actress for a living shouldn’t make her some how a saint that should never do anything wrong.
I like her for the work she does.Some people say she can’t act, but I think she can.
One day she’ll find that right script and people will forget all about what she did almost a year ago.Not that it was any of their business anyway, because it wasn’t.

margaret

Posted at 11:24 PM on May 11, 2013

Too bad for you…

Woody88

Posted at 11:34 PM on May 11, 2013

Silence is golden!

LissaCaldina

Posted at 9:13 PM on May 11, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Liza

Posted at 9:03 PM on May 11, 2013

Hey HL, you dont like a comment against this site or your stories and you erase it? Is that how this works?

123