Rihanna’s Biggest Twitter Diss To Chris Brown, While She Parties

Sat, May 11, 2013 12:30pm EST by 173 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Fight
Courtesy of Instagram

Grammar Nazi

Posted at 3:20 AM on May 12, 2013

Rihanna … learn your grammar, please.

son

Posted at 3:13 AM on May 12, 2013

grow up Rihanna and move on. Chris brown is scum.

Loveeee

Posted at 2:59 AM on May 12, 2013

WOW! Some of you are still getting so worked up about this relationship,*side eye* but carry on. Chris Brown’s “team,” is ALL about money so we will see lots of stunts and shows over the next year. They will continue to exploit Rihanna to the fullest because Chris lacks the talent that he once carried. Drama sells plus it takes our eyes and ears off the real problem. IMO Chris is free-falling off a cliff and his story will end in tragedy. Why? The loss of his beautiful singing voice, freeloaders, sex addiction, drugs, anger, resentment, demons and so on. His singing voice is slowly disappearing like we witnessed the late great Whitney Houston’s angelic voice disappear. Her voice came back but not as strong as it was originally. He will never be on the same level as MJ or Whitney but he was still given a great talent by God himself. This is all truly tragic and heartbreaking it hurts to watch. He refuses to be loved because he is too filled with hate. It is almost like he means to do good but he just cannot seem to get right in life. Death is knocking at his door. I hope he doesn’t answer…

Leslie Charles

Posted at 7:45 PM on May 12, 2013

Sad but true.

MsJustSaying

Posted at 1:26 AM on May 12, 2013

Yeah, Chris can talk that –it now, he feel he is back on top now, he has used Rihanna as much as he can and now it is time to get back to karreche. She has gotten played again by this womanizer. His womanizing ways is what started all of this bullcrap from the very beginning. Evidently, he was never worth her time. I saw it in their pics together, that he was not that into Rihanna since the second reunion. And that is why he keep karreche around. I knew it. What goes around comes back around. From the beginning he has messed over Rihanna. Let that hoe get on about his biz Rihanna, apparently he never deserved you. Be blessed, and let it go and let GOD. My sister…..in Christ.

TM

Posted at 12:48 AM on May 12, 2013

I just hope his crew don’t suck his behind dry and I hope he continues to focus on his music. People don’t always see the real truth in situations. Things seem too shady for me, if I was Rih, I would let him go. I see Rih way more sane then I do Kae. Kae is crazy, always hanging with girls he went with or is seeing? Who does that?

sugarbabies

Posted at 1:15 AM on May 12, 2013

@tm…well we really don’t know anything do we? Kae isn’t talking. From the looks of things, they seem to be just friends. So, why would it matter to her who he’s fugging? She’s just hang out, traveling with him and enjoying her life. If one of those girls is his new boo, I can’t see why she would care. Remember, Kae hung out with draya who was Chris’s ex and they are still friends. So maybe she’s just cool with him.

TM

Posted at 1:58 AM on May 12, 2013

I don’t care, as a woman, I know that is too many ex’s and chicks for my liking. I like my man to myself.

Emme

Posted at 12:31 AM on May 12, 2013

@TM yoiu have a point but Rihanna is clearly NOT the one as she herself is very messed up too.

Babbs

Posted at 11:30 PM on May 11, 2013

I see Chris tweet about RiRi has been taken down, I guess his management see it as being a bad thing for him to do with his new CD right around the corner, to tell the truth he did get a lot of flap for doing it, some of the responses didn’t rule in his favor he pissed some ppl off that was a low blow especially when he admit that he had sex on an airplane and that he is learning to keep his thing in his pants, this man is a male gigolo I am being nice to use this word.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:58 PM on May 11, 2013

Another thing I don’t think they work, they are all supported by the Government and are HOODRATS. Maybe they are getting paid to HATE, listen tell me how much it pays and if it’s competitive I will def. be a HATER..LMAO I can’t seriously weak right now……DWL

Meme

Posted at 6:24 AM on May 12, 2013

Sandra: I think you are supported by the government probably social security by the way your mental status is going just like Ri. Coocoo Coocoo.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:36 AM on May 12, 2013

@Meme
You, also are one of the frequent flyer bloggers lmao..You must have a lot of mileage on your dirty a** I hope you managed to at least brush your teeth today before you started your job of HATING……On that note b*tch please have several seats and try to wash your coochie while your at it remember to hit up that thing @Free Mind tell it to do the same………………..lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:52 PM on May 11, 2013

Listen, everybody don’t listen to these RIH HATERS they are on every blog spewing HATE about RIH…SMGH I just finished reading the comments on Bossip I usually don’t read the blogs except HL it was interesting to see @Free Mind etc. posting crap about RIH.. These people don’t wash their di*ks or pu**y neither do they brush their teeth. lmao I would LOVE to see how their houses look probably filthy because they are for sure not taking care of their personal hygiene so how could they possibly be keeping their homes clean. Another thing they are def. SINGLE I get so much flak for the time I spend on HL they couldn’t possibly be in a relationship. Well, I guess misery loves company. lol. On that note HATERS please go wash your a** and brush your teeth. LOL NAVY!!

Free Mind

Posted at 11:36 PM on May 11, 2013

@Sandra Duncan

Sounds to me that you are doing a lot of projecting but I bet you don’t even know what that mean.Let me see if I can break it down to your basic level. YOU see I would never accuse someone of not washing their private parts or not brushing their teeth or allege they live in a filthy house just because they feel differently than I and you want to know why, BECAUSE I can’t relate to the ignorance you speak on because it’s not MY life but it’s CLEAR that YOU KNOW all about that life…..

Many of you Rihanna stans are nothing but internet bullies just like she is,which is why this make the situation so much funnier…..LMAO at you fools going off the deep end because Chris dumped Rihanna…..

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:54 PM on May 11, 2013

@Free Mind
Spare me the B.S. obviously I touched a nerve why you are taking the time out to respond with your long a** essay. Again HOODRAT stop wasting tax payers dollars and find your a** a job instead of spending your time going from blog to blog writing sh*t about someone you don’t know… lmao

Posted at 10:18 PM on May 11, 2013

tHE BADDEST SINGER IN THE BUSINESS IS MAXWELL HIMSELF! AND HE SAID ON HIS TWITTER RIHANNA POUR IT UP, IS HIS GUILTY PLEASURE! AND THE MAN IS COMING OUT THIS SUMMER WITH SOME MUSIC! SO BACK UP cHRIS BROWN HERE COMES THE MAN HIMSELF!! MAXWELL! 2013! OH YEH! MY FAVORITE SINGER STRAIGHT UP!

kaykay34

Posted at 9:40 PM on May 11, 2013

CHRIS IS SO JEALOUS OF RIHANNA.BECAUSE RIHANNA IS DOING WAY BETTER THAN HIM IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS,AND WITH HER TOURS.EVERY TIME RIHANNA DOES A TOUR.HE ACT SO CHILDISH.

charming

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 11, 2013

you’re sounding confuse now

Babbs

Posted at 11:36 PM on May 11, 2013

Ri flews mile to go to Germany to see him on his tour and when he came to New York he couldn’t cross the border to go to Canada to see her, when I watch some of his interviews he would never answer the question about being Rihanna soul mate, I think when Chris put out that video saying he was confused and being in love with two ppl IMO I think he should have just remained single since he wasn’t sure of himself and I think he will be with Kae for a while and then try to contact Rihanna but she will be out of state.

kaykay34

Posted at 9:33 PM on May 11, 2013

@FREE MIND RIHANNA IS OVER CHRIS.DID U NOT UNDERSTAND HER TWEET,AND THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN BROKEN UP SINCE APRIL 26.SHE ONLY RESPONDED BECAUSE CHRIS WILL NEVER GET THE LAST WORDS WITH HER.CLEARLY THAT IS JUST HOW RIHANNA IS.SHE NOT WORRIED ABOUT CHRIS.SHE JUST WANTED TO SHUT HIM UP.EVERY FEMALE SHOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT HOW A WOMEN ALWAYS GET THE LAST WORDS.I’M GLAD RIHANNA CAME TO HER SENSES BEFORE KARRUECHE DID LOL.BECAUSE RIHANNA HAS NOTHING TO LOSE WITHOUT CHRIS.CHRIS IS A PLAYER,AND RIHANNA SEE IT NOW.RIHANNA DON’T WANT CHRIS EITHER.IN HER EYES HE IS A LOSER.SO THE BASIC BYTCH CAN HAVE HIM.BECAUSE RIHANNA DONE MOVE ON TO BETTER THINGS IN HER LIFE.THAN TO DEAL WITH A YOUNG BOY WHO DOESNT RESPECT HER WHEN SHE IS AWAY ON TOURS.CHRIS BROWN IS THE BIGGEST HO,AND RIHANNA WASN’T GONNA LET HIM RUIN HER CAREER LIKE HE DID HIS OWN.CHRIS FAILING IN EVERYTHING.SO RIHANNA GET TO SIT BACK AND LAUGH AT HIM AND KARRUCHE LOL

charming

Posted at 10:14 PM on May 11, 2013

@kaykay34 you’re trying too hard to entertain . stop trying to make Riri look better than the others it won’t work . she’s not over it

Free Mind

Posted at 9:19 PM on May 11, 2013

Rihanna looks so pitiful in these photos….She cried on television for Chris.Even made a bigger fool out herself by saying “she wanted Chris to be the father of her children”…Damn near cried at the Grammys howling a song for him with “Stay” which she said was about him….

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:01 PM on May 11, 2013

@Free Mind
Listen , LOSER Bossip is calling you I am sure you are on the bowl with your computer…LOL Remember to wash your hands after you wipe your a**…SMFH

Free Mind

Posted at 9:06 PM on May 11, 2013

Poor Rihanna still sub-tweeting Chris Brown because that tweet he sent about “she not mine because she everybody else’s” still has her upset.That tweet must surely hurt her but chris hasn’t tweeted in over 24 hours and she’s trying to get his attention. Rihanna sweetie get over it because Chris is gone girl.He don’t want you anymore….Clearly she is not ready!

TM

Posted at 8:58 PM on May 11, 2013

Anyways,

Still a Breezy fan, mad because I don’t want to see him have no “yes” women in his life. He needs someone who will help steer him the right way.

KJ

Posted at 11:18 PM on May 11, 2013

I absolutely agree with you. Everyone forgot that when Chris started dated Kay and they were happy here came Rihanna trying to break them up and saying bad things about her. Its clear who the jealous one is! She was so desperate she did an interview and cried about how in love she was with him but said she new he was in a relationship but that still didn’t stop her. She should just walk away!

Free Mind

Posted at 11:44 PM on May 11, 2013

@ KJ—> So true. Rihanna is going through extremes to get Chris attention. She just need to concentrate on whomever is her latest conquest instead of worrying about Chris.

Emme

Posted at 12:27 AM on May 12, 2013

@TM yoiu have a point but Rihanna is clearly NOT the one as she herslef is very messed up too.

TRUTH

Posted at 8:54 PM on May 11, 2013

Chris Brown is the biggest ho I know lol. Rihanna straight if anything she is a P.I.M.P. lol!

Temp Simms

Posted at 8:53 PM on May 11, 2013

@Yvette….Girl you better preach this evening. To bad the YOUNG navy fans will not listen, and continue to make RIRI believe that she can go from man to man….naked pic to naked pic. Plenty of men will sleep with her, but they won’t wife her up!

trudy foster (@FosterTrudy)

Posted at 8:41 PM on May 11, 2013

She was making Chris jealous . That jr guy is a joke . Chris and her will be back together in two week time he is jealous. Probably begging write now to come back to her

ME

Posted at 8:40 PM on May 11, 2013

Rhianna is notg only slutty she’s immature and mean and I think he sees and knows that. That’s why said wouldn’t wife someone that young. By young he meant immature and all she does EVERY time she has a problem with someone is to twist the knife and be disresepctful towards them and in a very public way. Not cool,but neither is he. Neither one of them is very likeable.

Posted at 10:12 PM on May 11, 2013

Me, how do you know? quite the bull with your name calling if your talking about the blogs your stupid as hell! You don’t her keep your stinky name calling to yourself if she a hoe is know one? that’s is You? HOE!!!!!! feel ME dumbo!

Emme

Posted at 12:29 AM on May 12, 2013

@Me Thumps up to you, your comments are so bang on!

Emme

Posted at 12:30 AM on May 12, 2013

@Me Thumbs up to you, your comments are so bang on!

TM

Posted at 8:38 PM on May 11, 2013

One more thing, Mr. G, Rih probably heard about him & Karisma. Her feelings were hurt, she then posed w/ kissed up with the dude. It has now escalated from there. Chris wants someone more timid. Rih is a strong, sex symbol.

Mr. G

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 11, 2013

Rihanna & JR has been the joke of sport blogs and sports pundits today…..I think now that CB made a good decision. What man wants his woman that puts herself in that position? At the end of the day, fair or not men and women aren’t on the same playing field. The same problem Riri had with Matt Kemp, she was out partying taking pictures with industry men while he was at home…aint too many guys gonna accept that. It’s not fair but a woman has to understand a man’s ego before she can truly maintain a relationship.

Free Mind

Posted at 9:16 PM on May 11, 2013

Exactly and she also need to understand his pride and that is what my father taught me about men. Rihanna is not a woman though because she has no self respect. Drake stated publicly that “she fell into his lap and called her a little girl” and yet her tired tail flirts with him

I wish Chris well…Rihanna has this idea that she is irresistable but Chris clearly resists her and she can’t stand it…..

TM

Posted at 8:25 PM on May 11, 2013

Will find someone worthy in time! I am in my 30’s honey, I definitely know she needs to chill.

Yvette

Posted at 8:21 PM on May 11, 2013

One thing you don’t see, no matter what the past is of Amber Rose, no matter how Kim Porter would be within her rights, is them going from man to man publically. Rihanna would do well to just chill at this point. She decided to give Chris another chance, and that was admirable. Mistake being made by thinking you can compete with a man and “show him” by being linked to this one and that. That is a defnite turn off when men “know” people you’ve slept with. Don’t even think about returning to Drake because he would further exploit you, then throw you under the bus. Because if he truly loved you, he would never publically mention whatever happened between the two of you. It doesn’t seem fair, but it’s just how it is, even if you’re Rihanna. Reflect. Build good character so that when it’s your time, your man will respect you and give you the honor you want and deserve; and not be ashamed of you.

TM

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 11, 2013

Kae makes friends with the girls he messes w/, so the other girls won’t take her place. I hope he messes w/ the Kazima girl. Kae is too thirsty. I never seen anything like it. Not a Kim Porter, not an Amber Rose. Rih will find someone, and laugh at all of this.

amy

Posted at 7:54 PM on May 11, 2013

Do you people have such short memories and delusions if he’s so in love with it why is he still writing songs about Rihanna. The only thing he’s doing is hanging out with 3 groupies. Kae: looks so thirsty in those pics she’ll do anything just to be around that money