Rihanna’s Biggest Twitter Diss To Chris Brown, While She Parties

Sat, May 11, 2013 12:30pm EDT by 173 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Fight
Courtesy of Instagram

2013 Longchamp Le Pliage Sac de voyage vert A

Posted at 2:09 AM on July 15, 2014

Cette image a 茅galement contribu茅 脿 faire de la plus grand fabricant am茅ricain de motos, Harley Davidson, un succ猫s financier remarquable.

jusliloleme

Posted at 11:01 PM on August 10, 2013

Stayin in touch to be mad. If he’s not a king and you want to be a queen or see yourself as one, than definitely not your man. Can’t turn a mule into a racehorse by dressing it fancy.
U want a real man, don’t try to catch one before he is, find one who is with or without you. Sometimes the truest love isn’t about how much you can’t change someone out of love, but by knowing who is your match, your equal, your worth.

Kathy Chinigo

Posted at 10:02 AM on July 16, 2013

CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION SECOND REQUEST!!!!

Dabexy Poba

Posted at 8:57 PM on June 28, 2013

I think Rihanna is doing all dis to get back @ CB for all he’s done to her….. RiRi is a celebrity and can get anoda one if she pleases to!

serge richard mamss

Posted at 3:45 PM on May 22, 2013

IHANNA IS RIHANNA NOT WORDS ANYMORE, SHE IS A DIVA, A PRINCESS OF POP, A SEX SYMBOL, SHE ENJOYS OF HER TIME, THAT IS RIHANNA, ALSO MADONNA WAS SO AS MARILYN MONROE, LADY GAGA , SEX SYMBOL, QUEEN, DIVA ETC.. SIMPEL ENJOY YOUR TIME !

anonymous313

Posted at 9:12 PM on May 18, 2013

Stop crying RiRi, get over it. He doesn’t want the drama in his life anymore. Leave him be and move on. You’ll feel better. I sure he does.

sarah

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 15, 2013

People I’ve said this before and I repeat again CB wants both girls but unfortunately riri cannot stand it!!! Rihanna will eventualy left him,when she does he will try to get her back but this time she will be gone. At least she tryed and for that I like her.She knew the abuse she will face fgor CB but she didn’t give-up no matter what people were saying about her!!!supporting him in each and everything,but he can’t even say THANK YOU!!!CB will remember rihanna!!!trust me he will be going on each and every interview and say “I MISS HER” immediately when riri sees that. She will say”well I’ve given him a chance but he didn’t take that chance at least I’ve tryed”I respect rih for bieng a strong,brave,cheerfull woman I wish she annot turn back to look for him coz he doesn’t deserve her!!!after-all its her chice to make/do??? I wish her the best both in Music$in Personal life ,,,…best of luck…God bless you…stay blessed…always have your wonderful heart don’t change after this issue with CB!!! Don’t think that man deosnt deserve a second chance, they all do but they must accept those chances remember that!!!NAVYALWAYSTILLIDIE

Bertha K. Clark

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 14, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, >> qr.net/Jobs100

nickey