Shocking ‘Idol’ Elimination — Angie Miller Should Have Been In Finale

Courtesy of FOX

LA Juco

Posted at 9:07 PM on June 9, 2013

Sorry Angie…. but you’re the best. I cried too :=(

Dea

Posted at 5:18 AM on May 20, 2013

Angie must be on the finale, I’m very confident about her winning american Idol, to me I’ve seen all seasons of American Idol, and if Angiewin, I think she could be the best American Idol winner. I don’t undrrstan why they put Kree on finale, Angie’s better.

Jackie Jacks Smith

Posted at 6:17 AM on May 19, 2013

Angie ALWAYS Looked Better With Her Hair STRAIGHT! {When She Would Use The Flat Iron}!

joegiosano

Posted at 1:42 PM on May 18, 2013

they are all fantastic and i will buy all there cds.

joegiosano

Posted at 1:36 PM on May 18, 2013

angie should have been in finals. period,

Jerry

Posted at 11:22 AM on May 18, 2013

What were they thinking when they put three black judges up there? The judges made so much about Candace that Angie and Kree didn’t have a chance..A few weeks ago Candace and Amber had the low vote and they didn’t send no one home. I think it was because Candance was low vote getter. Ever thing is so unfair today. My family did not watch the last show because we nmew it was rig. We were not the only ones .

Steve D

Posted at 1:58 PM on May 16, 2013

I thikn Kre went through because of the huge Texas crowd bias toward Kree. Of course the Texas votes were huge. In my opinion it was NOT America that voted ree through, it was that texas votes took over the voting.

saf

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 12, 2013

The producers rigged it so that Candace can win easily. They knew that if it was Candace and Angie in the finale, Angie would win. And they did not want that, they have wanted Candace to win since day one and they are doing everything they can to make sure that happens.

cindy

Posted at 10:47 AM on May 11, 2013

wrong, wrong, wrong, she should not have been eliminated. I think the tree huggers voted for Kree because of her loss of her parents and how she always seemed depressed on the show, Candice has a similar attitude where Angie was very upbeat and had a great stage presence. At this point I think Candice is the better singer by voice but maybe Kree can play on the sympathy card some more.

carol

Posted at 10:42 AM on May 11, 2013

It is just your opinion that kree iis th weakest of the three. As of the recent episodes, the judges have suddenly built up angie candice and amber. It is easy for people to believe them. I had watched all the idol episodes and I remember clearly these words that the judges said only to kree and never to anyone else , angie nor Candice: 1) “kree if I were a contesant I would be afraid of you”, “you are going to win country music awards or will have award winning albums (nicki minaj) ; 2) “you are a signature” (Keith urban). I agree with them,…kree has pure talent which has carried her into the finale.

Duane

Posted at 4:46 AM on May 11, 2013

Kree got the Lazaro vote (sympathy) she had not been that good the last 3-4 weeks, she seemed a little uncomfortable lately. Angie was the most consistant last night, she really won 2 out of three, other than the last song by Candice. Candice & Angie were by far the best two. Now Candice should win easily in the final. I always liked Kree but she was getting worse not better.

washburn

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 10, 2013

All 3 of these ladies are very talented but come on Candace and Kree fans, say how you really feel…..relieved!!!!! Angie was the front runner all season because of the full package. She can sing and write her own songs, which has been proven with the guaranteed hit single she will have once it is released. Up until ast night all the stories was how American Idol already had a winner, which if I wasn’t an Angie fan, I would have been sick of hearing those media stories. I think everyone knew it Wednesday night during the video homecomings. Kree’s story was emotional especially following with that song!! I even shed a few tears on that one! Who wouldn’t vote for that, but this is a singing competition not “who has the saddest story?” Again, these 3 ladies are talented and they all want to win….naturally, but the popularity of American Idol is not exactly what it once was! Even as sad as it was, the best thing happened to Angie just like it did Colton Dixon. I am sure the finale will be good and I hope the right winner is crowned without any biased comments from the judges. I think we can all agree that something has to happen with this judges panel!! I think their only salvation is finding a way to get Simon back, but I just don’t see that happening!

April

Posted at 8:05 PM on May 10, 2013

I wouldn’t pay two dollars to see Kree sing in my backyard. I hope that Candice wins. I think that she is the most talented singer on this season of the show. If she doesn’t win, I’ll never watch it again. I personally think that the show is rigged.

Cheryl

Posted at 7:45 PM on May 10, 2013

I was upset myself when Angie was sent home! In my opinion it was a set up…..in order for Candice to even have a chance to win they had to put her up against Kree! Candice can sing but I think Angie has more talent…the girl can write songs, play the piano, sing and is way more marketable!!!! It’s another Daughtry let down, but that’s okay cause she will be more successful than the two finalist!!! @ Bunnie…. exactly Candice is only marketable to sing at events like those you mentioned but as far as having top selling records I don’t think so!!!!!!

Danicka

Posted at 6:58 PM on May 10, 2013

At this point, all three of them have been frontrunners all season. It would have been sad no matter who went home. Candice is my favorite, so I’m excited to see if she wins next week. I’m excited to see what happens! I’m actually never around to watch American Idol when it’s on anymore because I work the late shift at DISH during the week. My DISH Hopper is set up to tape it for me though. It’s awesome how it tapes all the shows that come on FOX during primetime every evening. This way, I can always turn Idol on as soon as I get home from work and not miss a thing!

savannah

Posted at 3:53 PM on May 10, 2013

I was sooo mad last night, i just couldnt believe my ears when they said angie was going home, i cried bc ivebeen rooting for her since day 1, america WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! Kree got the sympathy vote, and that wasnt right.

Constance

Posted at 2:33 PM on May 10, 2013

I agree. If Angie were a country singer, and her parents were deceased, she would probably be in the finale though. Kree got a lot of votes out of pity, plus most of the show’s viewers are country music fanatics. That explains it.

Bad decision

Posted at 12:25 PM on May 10, 2013

Angie should have been in the finale, but not to worry Angie, you will get a record deal and will wil out sell bot the others

abe

Posted at 11:53 AM on May 10, 2013

…………..that’s the way it is.

michelle davison

Posted at 11:44 AM on May 10, 2013

No. I think the American public got it right. I did not vote for Angie. In fact, she was not my favorite out of the three remaining. Although, she does have a beautiful voice and can sing, and I do agree that this top three is outstanding, Angie was not unique. She was a cookie cutter pop singer that can be anyone. She was too generic and I felt her vocals sounded Broadway Musical. She was so dramatic in her presentations of each one of her songs. It almost seemed staged the way she looked at the camera, the way she played her piano. Nothing came directly from within. There has to be that extra thing. One can sing, but if one, is acting the song and not truly putting the feeling behind the song, it doesn’t sell. She couldn’t sell it to me anyway, and apparently most of America was in agreement. I am very happy with the top two and this is the top two that I said would be in the top two from day one. I’m sure Angie is going to go on and do fantastic things. She does have a beautiful voice.

Eric

Posted at 1:24 PM on May 10, 2013

This top two is arguably the least marketable top 2 in history of AIdol. No one will buy Candace’s records, like they haven’t bought Ruben Studdard’s records. And Kree is so stiff that she is incredibly awkward with no personality. The only marketable star of the bunch was Angie. She will pull a Daughtry and outsell the other two combined.

Bunnie

Posted at 7:22 PM on May 10, 2013

I have news for you. I WILL buy Candice’s record. What an outstanding vocalist and performer.
I hope she gets invited to sing at all the pro game openers, the white house and even the concert halls. She is OUTSTANDING. Kree doesn’t have a chance next to Candice.

tj

Posted at 3:12 PM on May 10, 2013

You are delusional if you think “America was mostly in agreement.” From where and from whom do you think the majority of votes come from? Get real–most of American didn’t even vote! Mostly, it is the pre-teenies punching the cell phones their mommies and daddies paid for as fast and as many times as they can. Now is that any way really vote on something? Should we get to vote that way for mayor, police chief, congressmen/women, president or even just dog-catcher? Of course not! This is a lame and highly misleading comment to fall back on and say that “America got it right.” Until this gets fixed, it will never be a real contest based on singing and stage performance. And it will never be “right.” Let’s just be clear about that!