Jodi Arias Interview: She Begs For Death Penalty — Watch

Thu, May 9, 2013 7:41am EDT by 10 Comments
Jodi Arias Death Penalty
Courtesy of FOX

regina k

Posted at 12:59 PM on May 11, 2013

Let her live. What she did was stupid and horrendous but she was provoked in my view. This Mormon guy cheated on her as he cheated on his previous girlfriend. He played games with her by using her for sex and then dumping her for another woman. Those should be mitigating factors. She does not deserve death penalty.

Cissy

Posted at 12:39 PM on May 10, 2013

Reverse psychology again from Jodi Arias. Just give her the death penalty.

olivia

Posted at 11:26 PM on May 9, 2013

Well if death is freedom better make sure she never gets out of jail. She doesn’t deserve freedom.

Bonnie

Posted at 9:12 PM on May 9, 2013

Jodi is still trying to run the show, even though she has been found guilty. She has never been held responsible for anything in her life, well, now she is. Not once have I heard her say I am sorry for what happened, it’s all about her. She deserves what she gets, and I personally think she should suffer in prison for the rest of her life. She wants to take the easy way out.

Jessy

Posted at 1:35 PM on May 9, 2013

If the death penalty is what she wants give her life in prison. shes looking for an easy way out make her suffer the rest of her life locked behind bars like a damn dog, it won’t compare to what Alexander suffered but at least she will get a taste of what she deserves.

as741852963

Posted at 3:26 PM on May 9, 2013

How could you say something so cruel…i mean seriously unless u knew this person who was killed or saw the death happened or were there for the court case you can’t accuse her of doing so, and u know that ppl are always accused of doing something that isn’t true, now i am not saying that she didn’t kill him but u can’t say cruel things and be ill mannered as u r doing now..

Jessy

Posted at 10:18 PM on May 9, 2013

@as741852963:
I can say what ever I want as I please if u live in America you would know that. Taking into consideration with the exemption of not saying anything that “the law” doesn’t consider plotting something against the country or the people of the White House ect. I can share my thoughts and comment as long as its not threatening anyone an I stick with what I said I have no desire to keep this with you so please don’t waiste your or my time you don’t like it oh well boo hoo it’s your two cents like this is mine. Have a good night rest tight!

as741852963

Posted at 2:58 PM on May 10, 2013

@Jessy why are u getting so offended i mean if i was saying something that was offending u then u would have already known what u said wasn’t right…
And i never said u can’t speak ur mind i am all for it, but what leaves ur mouth should first be considered…think before u speak have u never heard of it…and yes it’s ur opinion but sometimes opinions are not always right, and when someone points it out, u should think about it, not get mad and start rambaling on who knows what, becuz what u said had nothing to do with what i said…
Same For You!:D I wish all ppl adieu…:D

Jessy

Posted at 8:32 PM on May 10, 2013

@as741852963:
No ones mad here sweety. You got it misunderstood I know what u mean but like u said unless your part of the family or close to the defensent or the suspect or been there for the trial u can’t speak on behalf. I indeed watched the trial every day it came out on IN SESSION. So I have the right to speak on it and even if I didn’t like I said before I have the right and stick to what I said. Thatnks for your comment still won’t take it into consideration. But once again good day have a nice life I stick to my work so please move on with your life like I will with mine. ❤ <3

abe

Posted at 9:54 AM on May 9, 2013

……………….she won’t die in prison.