Jenelle Evans Proves Her Sobriety With Narcotics Anonymous Keychains

Thu, May 9, 2013 5:17pm EDT by 22 Comments
Jenelle Evans Drugs
Courtesy of Twitter

related to addict

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 4, 2013

Addicts frequently use chips to claim sobriety. I’m not buying it.

bokiluis

Posted at 8:14 AM on May 16, 2013

When Jezenelle says “I don’t need your effin help”, her breast chest looks like two statues holding up her huge, senseless head. Barbara knows Jezenelle all too well and is her only chance of straightening out her life.

web hosting

Posted at 6:13 AM on May 16, 2013

Wohh just what I was looking for, thanks for putting up. “Talent develops in tranquillity, character in the full current of human life.” by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

non believer

Posted at 12:58 PM on May 14, 2013

If u look at twitter u will see the ppl that believe her…these ppl are all kids …stupid kids that are so easiely convinced..and then theres the enablers….lmfao!! I cant believe there are so many stupid idiots in this world…clean 90days bullsit she was arresred a month ago and shes posting pics of her parting out of state…shes has u fooled and she laughin her way to the bank..thats mtv her $goes straight to keeeefer for drugs they shot up and make im sober comments and some morons believe it……baaaahhahahahahahahHahahah stupid girl more stupid are her “fans” lmfao

Mike

Posted at 6:20 PM on May 11, 2013

Of she was really sober, she would never Blame anyone for her addiction but instead take responsibility for what she did…that’s what sobriety teaches you.

I’ve been sober for 13 years now and her behaviour, attitude and what she is saying does not correspond with a person that is sober but it does sound like someone who is in denial and is trying to fool everyone…she will eventually learn that she’s only lying to herself.

D. Baker

Posted at 1:29 AM on June 1, 2013

You are soooooo correct. I felt the same as you as I listened to Janelle and watched her behavior. I wanted Dr. Drew to call her out. When he did not, I felt that he just had enough and did’nt care.

Nancy

Posted at 9:36 PM on May 10, 2013

Their is no way Jenelle quit cold turkey, This isn’t smoking were talking about it’ herion,you dont just quit, you need professional help,Grow up Jenelle no-one is buying ur sob story.

danny awesome

Posted at 8:15 PM on May 10, 2013

Hollywood life…..are y’all really that dumb? Anyone can goto meetings and get those key chains. NA doesn’t drug test. Idiots

D. Baker

Posted at 1:32 AM on June 1, 2013

True Dat. LOL

Nancy

Posted at 7:48 PM on May 10, 2013

Jenell is a liar, and should not be allowed anywhere near Jace,She has never told the truth and I dont think she even knows what that is

Liz

Posted at 3:52 PM on May 10, 2013

I hope she is for the sake of her child. I don’t see why anyone would shoot up and go to a meeting later on. I think she’s being truthfull. The kid want’s to make it. I wish you the best gurl

D. Baker

Posted at 1:47 AM on June 1, 2013

An addict and liar would and often do. NA does not give drug tests. How old are you? Although I wish Janelle well, given her past and current behavior, only an idiot would believe her without drug testing. Liz U could use some information on addictions. Your comment was nice but lacked wisdom.

Tom

Posted at 3:03 PM on May 10, 2013

Janelle is wholly and only responsible for her heroin use and addiction. Keiffer Delp is a zero (in computer language, Keiffer would be a “no-op”) but, unless he held a gun to her head, she is responsible for what goes into her own body and blaming somebody else is no way to face your own shortcomings and leave drugs behind. Of all of the “Teen Moms”, none of whom have much in the way of good sense, Janelle is easily the most stridently and consistently stupid. In second place, is Chelsea who, though she is far behind Janelle, is still out-stupiding either Leah or Kaitlyn. Tied for 3rd and 4th place are Leah and Kaitlyn, who seem to have a much better, albeit still quite shaky, grip on their own lives. I still think that the show should have been called: “16 and extraordinarily stupid”.

D. Baker

Posted at 1:53 AM on June 1, 2013

Tom, your telling the truth. LOL Love it…

Olivia

Posted at 1:41 PM on May 10, 2013

Janelle may be sober now, but can she stay that way. Hopefully this was her bottom, her wake-up call. But it’s easy to dry out, the real work is after all the congratulations stop. You then become just an ordinary person again living an extraordinary life. That’s when the real work starts. There is temptation everywhere if your an addict and you know where to look. Stay strong Janelle, we hope you’ll stay for the long haul, your a strong, bright, beautiful woman, and I think you know this is it. But you desperately need to grow up and stay in therapy.

Jessica petit

Posted at 1:03 PM on May 10, 2013

I just wanted to say to janelle that I support her for this reason I’m a 22 year ol mother of two and I know what it’s like to go threw addiction it Los not easy it’s very hard and unless u have ha a addiction u will never kno the feeling. I was addicted to injecting meth, I started smoking it when I was 14 then started shooting. I went to rehab twice the second time I stay for 3 months and I have been clean now for 17 months and I just wanted to let her know if I can make it threw it I kno she can. STAY STRONG!!! An always look to god for help. Janelle I hope u get to read this. Your fan Jessica.

Cissy

Posted at 12:55 PM on May 10, 2013

No, absolutely not. I do not believe she would ever give up drugs.

bokiluis

Posted at 8:28 AM on May 10, 2013

Of course not. She has no credibility so her word is about as much as keifer’s sterling intelligence. By the way, though Jezenelle thought Barbara was asking her at first if “she paid the rent”, I think she first directed that question to scholar Keifer.

Morgan

Posted at 7:11 AM on May 10, 2013

Just because she has chips doesn’t mean she’s been clean……she could relapse and not tell anyone. I’ve never had a drug problem but I’ve been to meetings, there’s no way to prove ur clean, unless she goes to an NA meeting that drug tests her…..I hope she is clean, but just saying.

Rayna

Posted at 3:35 AM on May 10, 2013

I want to believer her so bad but I don’t know! It’s not like they drug test you or anything at those meetings. Anyone can say they’re sober but are they really??

sam

Posted at 10:02 PM on May 9, 2013

I’m sorry to say I don’t think she is sober I mean u can go to the meetings and say u haven’t done it when U have no one would know but I hope I am wrong she really needs to straighten her life out for her son she is so lucky her mom took such good care of Jace he is so adorable

Me

Posted at 7:47 PM on May 9, 2013

Hell no she isn’t sober. Her poor child..