‘American Idol’ — A Shocking Elimination Before The Finale

Thu, May 9, 2013 10:05pm EST by 36 Comments
Angie Miller Eliminated
Courtesy of FOX

Ivan Hernandez

Posted at 8:40 AM on May 11, 2013

people please i been watchi ng idol since day one , come on this show is fix the real winners never win , amber is the real deal you will see, this show has gotten worse every year and the ratings are way down and its all phony

Lady

Posted at 4:00 AM on May 11, 2013

Kree always sounds pitchy and offkey to me when she sings high notes. She is pretty though. She seems nice too. I hope that she does very well in life.

nab

Posted at 2:49 AM on May 11, 2013

Our Prayers are with Candice to select the correct songs next week 5/15/2013,and to continue to have favor with voters to elect her Winner of American Idol Season12 5/16/2013.It’s her time to become a Blessing to many of God People.(Psalms 5:12)

Erica

Posted at 7:38 PM on May 10, 2013

Ian, you’re right. Kree seems to be milking that sympathy well. I think that is why she will be in the finale.

Discruntal Idol Fan

Posted at 4:31 PM on May 10, 2013

Kree should have went home weeks ago. I don’t know what the judges hear in her but it isn’t coming over my TV. It is probably better for Angie anyway, soon she will be a free agent and the winner won’t. Angie will make more money and become more popular than the remaining two. Angie is the best all around performer.

Cindy

Posted at 11:48 AM on May 10, 2013

Angie Should have stayed & won…the Kree….was so shocked ! Angie was never int he bottom 3 ,….ever…..hmmmm guess we know what this season was all about…go figure…..

Michelle

Posted at 9:46 AM on May 10, 2013

Angie had the most talent of all 3. Not only could she write her own music, but she was good at doing it. America got it wrong…But maybe she will get a better contract on her own now, then what AI would have gave her! As for the other 2…Candace is not good at all, and Kree is boring and to be honest I cant stand looking at either of them. UGH!

Bill Ursert

Posted at 7:58 AM on May 10, 2013

Angie was by far the best I think the votes were rigged. It’s obvious. Then again its America voting and just look at who’s in the White House to see how wrong America can be

Discruntal Idol Fan

Posted at 4:34 PM on May 10, 2013

The guy in the white house has made my stocks tripled since he took office. The last guy there cause my stocks to lose 1/3 of their value. The Idol fans got it wrong but America got it right.

nab

Posted at 2:00 AM on May 11, 2013

American got it right for 2 terms with Obama ,A president for justice ,freedom,equality,for all;not just for 471/2%.or 10% Wealthy.
All three contestant did a great job,but Candice should win because she has the best singing voice.
Race should not be a factor.We surround her with Faith and Love(psalms 5:2)

ivy

Posted at 7:49 AM on May 10, 2013

for me ANGIE MILLER is the WINNER…. she has all what it takes.

Sarah Millian

Posted at 7:10 AM on May 10, 2013

Angie should be in the finals… With all due respect to Candice and Kree, Angie should be in the finals. Although Kree is sweet and calm she is getting boring. Her choices are just too safe. Where on the other hand when Amber & Angie were still in the competition, they had bold and new choices they had different and in all genres…. In my opinion it should have been Candice and Amver if she was still in the competition or Candice and Angie not Kree… Sorry kree fans but this is the sad truth….

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 6:55 AM on May 10, 2013

Angie was put under the bus ,Angie has the full package ,in all .Jimmy needs not to look into their home life ,who cares every one has a story, PEOPLE YOU SEND THE WRONG GIRL HOME.

Ian

Posted at 5:52 AM on May 10, 2013

I feel that Angie by far is the superior talent overall and got screwed here. With all due respect to Candace and Kree American Idol really needs to find a way to rectify the sympathy voting. If you look at the three stories of the girls shown Wednesday night Angie had no chance. We all knew the back stories of the three girls and this final vote should have been strictly on talent alone. Angie will rise above this and have a great career. Angie you truly are BostonStong!!!!!

Amanda Peterson

Posted at 1:57 AM on May 10, 2013

Angie was by far the best… I will be tuning”out of” Idol now. The favorite should have been chosen. Regardless her age, she was the most talented!!

anastacia ruiz

Posted at 1:05 AM on May 10, 2013

American Idol’s finale will be really boring. Kree is boring. Angie deserved to be in the finale, but Kree just receives more votes because of where she comes from and I’m frikin tired to see her on stage, yes her voice is calm and she is a nice but she IS boring and as shockingly as she looked when she found out she was a finalist, she also knows she doesn’t deserves it. This was really crappy and Angie brought more emotion to the show. I’m sorry for Kree’s fans but that’s the true and at some point the show will lose credibility for voting for the wrong people.

Lee

Posted at 12:58 AM on May 10, 2013

O wow who are they? guess people still watched this show

Kathy Luebcke (@NapaValleyagt)

Posted at 12:20 AM on May 10, 2013

Angie is a bit more original writing her own music and on the piano and she can rock out on stage – she has the better stage performance and voice overall. Candice was good last night and should be in the finale but I think something was wrong with the phone voting – maybe people mixed up the voting as they appeared in different order through out the night? Not sure but Angie probably had most of the votes all the way thru most of the weeks and to not end up in the finale?! – I think there was something wrong with the voting – definitely! When Candice was in the bottom 2 they said they were going to average the votes – since this was so weird and a shocker to everyone – they should bring her back and really see what happens with a voting average – something is definitely wrong there! Boston is in need of a cheer! I am not that excited about the finale unless Angie is brought back! Go Angie!!!

Cali Gurl

Posted at 11:55 PM on May 9, 2013

Sorry but NO Angie was not the real winner. If this is strictly about vocals then Candice by far is the clear winner. Although I do think it should have been Candice and Angie in the finale.

M Hunsdon

Posted at 6:23 AM on May 10, 2013

Due to the fact I have so much respect for Angie, Candice, Kree & let us not forget Amber.
Angie had a STRONG night on May 8th. But it Came down to one had to go. You know I
Personally I thought Kree might get voted off due to Angie’s Boston Strong showing. However, with that being said. All three of the young ladies Are So Incredibly Talented in Their Own Respective way. I truly felt Candice would be in the final. And When it came to Angie and Kree
I thought Flip a coin. When Amber was still Among them I thought She could go all the way.Nevertheless These Four Idol contestants Are Among The absolute best AI has ever heard. And they all will be great success stories.

ethan

Posted at 11:46 PM on May 9, 2013

Sad for Angie, she was robbed tonight. Candice was pimped big time last night, and Kree was dissed by the judges last night, so her fans voted like crazy. Angie will be by far the most successful post Idol this year, and probably one of the most successful over it’s entire history.

abe

Posted at 11:27 PM on May 9, 2013

she is a lesbian?
……………….HALLELUJA!!

michelle

Posted at 11:15 PM on May 9, 2013

In my opinion, the most enjoyable entertainer is one that brings energy and excitement to the stage. Although Candice and Kree were sweet and had great vocals, Angie’s performances over powered them by far. After listening to many comments with some criticizing Angie for being confident…WHAT IS WRONG WITH CONFIDENCE and being a happy person!! It is a shame we live in a society where a teen cannot be confident without being put down and considered “cocky”. I have never taken the time to write a a comment and next to never watched Idol, however, this young girl drew me in with her great energy and confidence. Angie, if you read this please keep your spark and great energy and I look forward to your first album!! All the best..

Ali

Posted at 10:58 PM on May 9, 2013

The only reason Angie was sent home was to give Candice a chance to win. Angie should have been the first one called and the last two should have been Candice and Kree. Angie has so much talent that this is not the last we will here from her. Can’t wait to get her frist CD.

Sherry

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 9, 2013

My favorite has been Kree the entire time, but I have to say I felt it was going to be Candace and Angie with Candace being the new American Idol – that woman could sing anything and make it beautiful. WOW. I’m sorry for Angie but know this, this woman is going to get a contract and she’s going to be out there soon, we haven’t heard the last of Angie Miller.

Ali

Posted at 10:59 PM on May 9, 2013

That is so true!

Aly

Posted at 10:42 PM on May 9, 2013

I thought for sure kree would be the one eliminated. Angie sang so much better than her last night and she was who I wanted to win.

Cheryl U

Posted at 10:37 PM on May 9, 2013

I cannot believe Angie was eliminated! I cried right along with her. She should have won the competition.

Dannie

Posted at 10:33 PM on May 9, 2013

ANGIE! you are the Real winner girl! God Bless you!! go on and TRY TRY TRY!!

Ali

Posted at 11:02 PM on May 9, 2013

That’s right Dannie. Angie is the true winner and she will not stay down. She will bounce right back because she has been blessed with an awesome voice and she loves the Lord.

Idol Authority

Posted at 10:56 PM on May 15, 2013

1. Candice Glover
2. Angie Miller
3. Amber Holcomb
4. Cree Harrison

That’s the order if America got it right !!!!