Rihanna: Stand Your Ground, Don’t Take Chris Brown Back

Splashnews/Pacific Coast News

Meme

Posted at 10:49 PM on May 8, 2013

DAISY: AGAIN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genean

Posted at 10:45 PM on May 8, 2013

How the he!! does anyone know why they decided to chill from one another. First and foremost Chris has clearly been mad at Rih way before this so called hanging out with KT. Rih is no victim she gives as good as she gets. I have a better idea why doesn’t everybody stop trying to live their pathetic lives through Chris and Rih relationship…..the last time I checked, and I haven’t, Chris nor Rih asked for anyone’s opinion about when they should or shouldn’t get back together.

Roxy

Posted at 10:04 PM on May 8, 2013

Sad but true. Not everything that shines is gold. He is immature and will continue being a womanizer. She needs to move on and look at the bright side: at least she had closure.

Daisy

Posted at 9:01 PM on May 8, 2013

Chris has made alot of mistakes in the past, however at least he admits what he does. Who would ever admitted to being with two women at the same time? He owes up to his wrongs and admits to being a multi woman guy, while little Miss Rihanna walks around as if she’s perfect. During interviews it’s all “I love Chris, he is my best friend, we are unbreakable!” Yet no one asks her what it was like sleeping with another woman’s man, attacking Karrueche, and having apart in breaking up a relationship. If she was a chic on a reality show that would be called ghetto but Ri Ri can do anything and it’ll be perfect!

Meme

Posted at 10:48 PM on May 8, 2013

DAISY: AMENNNN!!!!!!!

...

Posted at 6:40 PM on May 8, 2013

Amen Bonnie! Move on Rihanna! The best is yet to come! Haters will always be negative and say things about people they are jealous of. You are beautiful on the inside and out – can’t wait to see what God has in store for you. As for CB, best of luck…he will need it.

kiki

Posted at 6:21 PM on May 8, 2013

oh whatever Chris dont wont Riri

Meme

Posted at 6:18 PM on May 8, 2013

I am a lame ho and you know this!

Meme

Posted at 5:49 PM on May 8, 2013

And how many months Rihanna and Chris lasted as actual girlfriend and boyfriend? Since Chris actually claimed her as his girlfriend. Damn I really thought they was going to make it to a year. (Side eye) Since Ri pussy was spitting out diamonds.lol

kiki

Posted at 6:20 PM on May 8, 2013

@meme
more like Riri puss was spitting out STD lol

Meme

Posted at 8:55 PM on May 8, 2013

Kiki: You know it.

Sammy

Posted at 5:30 PM on May 8, 2013

He broke up with Karrueche in October, not January!!

Denise

Posted at 5:18 PM on May 8, 2013

They probably play it safe with future partners. People with no drama.

Loveeee

Posted at 5:07 PM on May 8, 2013

Great read Hollywood Life. Amen. Hopefully RiRi open up her eyes to her own foolishness and really remove Chris Brown from her life. He is toxic and not worth much to begin with.

nas

Posted at 4:49 PM on May 8, 2013

if you are truly fun you never give up, I guess he or she wasn’t real, we are truly chrianna and we never let OUR FAVES DOWN no matter what.

gbtw

Posted at 4:40 PM on May 8, 2013

the domestic violence incident was over FOUR years ago- not three. not that it matters. no matter how much he changes, it seems most people will not let him go past it. in any case, i think he’s smart to stay away from rihanna and her partying and drama. you don’t have to worry about rihanna taking him back, cuz i’m pretty sure he doesn’t want the young party girl.

maggie

Posted at 4:39 PM on May 8, 2013

Yes she does need to move on for now. Time is the best healer and teller. I had to move on after the guy I loved abused me. I loved him so much and this was from left field. I felt like I needed him a few months after. But not anymore. We are friends but I am single and he is doing whatever and its for the best.

Oh no

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 8, 2013

Chris please leave this hoe alone. Rihoe birds are all fools so u mean he should leave his albumn and follow her on tour and he should stop going to clubs with his friends. This is the right time to fall back to drake so that we can all be happy

7 sevna

Posted at 4:24 PM on May 8, 2013

They know what they will do next other while they gonna do whatever the hell they want. Maybe riri& cb will be friend or not I doubt that. Just gona sit back and watch time will tell

serge richard mamss

Posted at 4:21 PM on May 8, 2013

STOP TO BLAME CHRIS,RIHANNA IS NOT A VICTIME,BOTH ARE RESPONSABILE HERE !

Meme

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 8, 2013

@Serge: SO TRUE!!!

Meme

Posted at 6:19 PM on May 8, 2013

I suck a mean peen!

Dede

Posted at 4:20 PM on May 8, 2013

This post is right on point. Can someone please lawns llink to Rihanna, she needs to see this. I was a loyal Team Brerzy until CB’s recent actions. Not only was he disloyal to Riri, but I feel he intentionally misled during his promo tour.

kim g

Posted at 10:07 AM on May 9, 2013

@Dede u were not teambreezy u were Chrianna…and stop blaming him as rih is also responsible for the break up!

Riri for life

Posted at 4:16 PM on May 8, 2013

Very very well written! Rihanna a lot of people love you. I wish I could sit down and talk to you in person. That childish boy used you to get back in the limelight. He definitely told Kangaroo to hang in their, stay in his Condo and that he’d be back after using you. You are such a beautiful talented young girl who sincerely loved that stupid childish spoilt brat user. There is no way a man who respects his relationship would be partying with women like that and taking them home to ****. You will definitely find the right man with time. I know it will be hard to forget easily after all the sacrifice you’ve gone through for him, plus the bashing from people for taking him back. You will be fine…Focus on your music and your family who will be there for you always. I hope you get to read some if these positive comments. It shall be well. God bless and love you always.

I do what I want

Posted at 8:05 PM on May 8, 2013

@ rihi for life…you know that girls name. If your going to insult her at least spell her name right.

Aok

Posted at 4:09 PM on May 8, 2013

@bvire actually u are too funny so ur cover has be blow, u are a navy and formally a chrianna. Please stop hurting. Riri birds please leave chris alone becos people break and make up everyday and famous he has absolutly nothing to lose. Stay blessed

Meme

Posted at 5:26 PM on May 8, 2013

@Aok: Amen!!!

Caroline

Posted at 5:51 PM on May 8, 2013

A man who lies n cheats is a dog period. Shop lifter Menengitis, don’t make me. You know better.

Caroline

Posted at 5:57 PM on May 8, 2013

I meant SHOP LIFTER MEME who went to Juvenile several times. I know her history.

Bryant

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 8, 2013

To all women including Rihanna,
Listen from a man’s point of view and the truth. Rihanna loves Chris in this relationship. In any relationship their will be one person who truely loves the other person. Its Rihanna in this relationship with Chris. Now, Chris knows that and he will continue to treat Rihanna bad as long as she let’s him dictate the relationship. Ladies, meaning (You have to find a man that truely loves you and puts all other friends, behind that love). That man will be honest, trust-worthy and will not even give other ladies the time or day to even try to communicate with him. Why? Because he knows the pain it will cause his true love, so he will not allow any other woman or friends to ever come between his love for that woman. If you Ladies have a man and he spends more time with his friends or whomever more than you then he is not the man for you. A man and a womam belong together and should be spending all their time with each other when not working. There is 24 hours in a day. 12 hours for work and other twelve should be with the woman a man loves. If your man is not doing that let him know then if he doesn’t improve immediately, left him go and find a man that will do that for you.

Freedom Jiwaski

Posted at 7:25 PM on May 8, 2013

On point!!! I wish more females can read this!

I do what I want

Posted at 8:03 PM on May 8, 2013

@bryant….on point!

Jasmine

Posted at 4:02 PM on May 8, 2013

I am personally happy that these two are no longer together. Chris needs to be by himself. He needs to focus on his career and music. I understand he loves her but that’s just the starting point. You need more than love in a relationship and if you can’t give it, leave. I don’t feel bad for Rihanna. She knew EXACTLY what she wanted and DID everything to get it. Hell they both did. They both have to deal with the consequences. And please stop making Rihanna look like a victim. She needs to take responsibility in the demise of her relationship just like Chris does. They both need more time to be by themselves and grow as individuals before they can have a true relationship. Stop being so one sided, Chris isnt the only one to blame here.

Meme

Posted at 5:34 PM on May 8, 2013

@ Jasmine: Amen. Damn. We got a lot of mature people on this blog recently.

I do what I want

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 8, 2013

@jasmine….Truth

Emme

Posted at 11:40 PM on May 8, 2013

@Jasmine Well said, girl! A really sensible, balanced post. I give props to you.

bvire

Posted at 3:50 PM on May 8, 2013

Yes Rihanna I know you want complete honesty so let him settle for crumbs instead of an impire with you! he’s stupid and with those many hood-rats he hang with and support besides her hood-rat partying friends!! let him go Rihanna for good! I thought he was honest he’s not he a Tremendous lier!! that can’t be trusted any longer let him day dream, he don’t have a mind of his own! If Chris didn’t have no fame and money those mouthing hood -rats so call friends he wouldn’t see them! Where is you brains Chris!! you settle for Cookies instead of an empire! Unbelievable me! so sad That’s a no brainer their a lot of talent with no Brains so sad bye!

Freedom Jiwaski

Posted at 7:27 PM on May 8, 2013

Yeap, totally agree. He also stated he was loyal to his crew ( friends OHB)

Hmm

Posted at 3:43 PM on May 8, 2013

Hollywoodrublish there u go again it is good that they leave each other alone. Both have nothing to lose so back off.

Freedom Jiwaski

Posted at 3:40 PM on May 8, 2013

Well stated!! I totally agree with the above article and suggestions. Additionally, Chris Brown sat their with his homeboys who are all friend with Karrachue and they sabotaged the relationship between Chris and Rihanna. It’s sad to see him hurt like this but he needs to think for himself. Not let his friend manipulate him. None of his friend liked Rihanna because she is successful and powerful and takes chris time and attention away from them. Rihanna can have her pick of MEN, she’ll be fine. Chris loss!

bvire

Posted at 3:53 PM on May 8, 2013

Now im wondering whats going happen fo his career? to meet his expedtation he knows the public is watching him? why Chris you could told Rihanna at the very beginning you don’t want no part of that relationship! but You went full force into it? man whats with YOU? Sad can’t trust you know more! with truth??????????

nia