Amanda Berry & Kidnapped Women Had 5 Pregnancies During Captivity

Courtesy Handout Photos

Brenda Altamirano-Duran

Posted at 2:51 PM on May 10, 2013

I feel sorry 4 them

Maryjane

Posted at 11:52 PM on May 8, 2013

These girls were scared and being in a house with chains and having a baby in an inflatable tub is enough to terrify any person and these girls were very young when they were kidnapped and I do not think we know the level of what they felt..I am so thankful they are alive when so many are not…

lori eady

Posted at 2:52 PM on May 8, 2013

Such a tragedy. I feel so bad for these women. I hope to god that they can overcome what has happened to them. Yes they may be free but they will be suffering much more heartache than any of us could ever imagine. These beautiful souls will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Jules

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 8, 2013

Umm…so when he took the 6 year old to the park… She didn’t tell the kid to run and scream help???

drake

Posted at 1:35 PM on May 8, 2013

Of course the girls were repeatedly raped; three beautiful girls are kidnapped and held captive by three grown men and you don’t think they aren’t going to be raped? What glossy world do you live in? The girls are young and pretty; I can imagine they were raped and raped and raped that first night repeatedly over and over again. I’m just surprised there weren’t more babies born than what is being reported. Just like Jaycee Dugard was kidnapped and raped over and over again. Who is going to just bring young pretty girls like that home and not do anything with them? They were stripped down that first night and deflowered fast! What also surprises me is after all this time this girl (Amanda Berry) is only now able to get someone to help her? Are the other people around that house of horror completely deaf or something? You’re telling me that in the last 10-years nobody, I mean nobody heard anything and reported it? WHAT-A-SHAME!

Jimmy

Posted at 5:53 PM on May 8, 2013

Anal.

abe

Posted at 10:19 AM on May 8, 2013

I treully care for these ladies, but I don’t know what to believe?
………….time will tell.

SK

Posted at 10:01 AM on May 8, 2013

“…managed to birth a six-year-old daughter, Jocelyn, during her 10 years in captivity.” Pretty sure she didn’t give birth to a six-year-old. More stellar writing here.