‘American Idol’ Top 3: Candice Glover Has Best Vocal In ‘Idol’ History

Wed, May 8, 2013 10:25pm EDT by 20 Comments
American Idol Top 3 Candice Glover
Courtesy of Facebook

Sheila ford

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 12, 2013

If Candice glover does not win, something is wrong with Americas hearing. Last season Joshua leddet and Jessica Sanchez should have been in the finals. Not phillip Phillips.

michael

Posted at 7:12 AM on May 10, 2013

In my opnion, It was pretty clear it was going to be Candice & Kree in the final. Although musically very talented, Angie lacks soul in some of her vocal delivery and performances – she tries too hard at times to be the perfect pop star – it can sound a little’ manufactured’. Kree, and especially Candice have a quality thats not only more authentic, but their warm, fluid and powerful tones is ‘more’ music to my ears.

Another Michael

Posted at 7:57 PM on May 10, 2013

Speak for yourself. Kree bores me to sleep.

Dennis

Posted at 4:54 PM on May 9, 2013

Any of the three girls would have sounded great on “Somewhere”. I thought this is a set-up for Candice to shine. Out of the three girls, KREE will have the most hits and success. She’s got the commercial country voice and will be another Carrie Underwood. It’s Candice and Kree tonight!

Dee

Posted at 5:04 PM on May 9, 2013

Candice out sings every single one of them, It all three of them would have sung the same song Candice would have done the best. The other two are good, but Candice is GREAT!!!!

Adam

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 9, 2013

It all comes down to what you think the American Idol should be…. if it is a pop super star, then Angie fits that bill… just look and listen! 18 years old! And she incredibly marketable! Everyone knows she can sing and write too. There is no denying Candice and Kree, who have tons of followers and will also be commercial successes! But if you want to pick someone who could follow in the footsteps of the likes of Kelly Clarkson, then it would have to be Angie. We haven’t had anyone since Kelly as a “Pop” star. I’m betting on Angie to become a major super star in the pop world. With that smile and look, she’s gonna sell big-time! Just wait and see…..

Sharon Z

Posted at 6:17 AM on May 9, 2013

I hope America would get it right this week and the week to come.Candice is undoubtedly the best and she just deserves to win.Please Americaaaaaaaaa

james

Posted at 8:55 AM on May 9, 2013

not in this life time thay set kree up everone know that

yeng

Posted at 2:18 AM on May 9, 2013

you are my american idol champion forever

yeng

Posted at 2:13 AM on May 9, 2013

Candice I love your voice so much and your musicquality, you are one of a kind. your parents are so lucky to have you.

Julie

Posted at 1:37 AM on May 9, 2013

I do not know if this is the best forum to convey my feelings, but I MUST say that Candice was phenomenal tonight and gave me chills with her performance of Somewhere this evening. I wish I could thank her personally and hug her. She is amazing. I have been a long time West Side Story fan and lost my husband unexpectedly two years ago and now recently, my best friend in my dog. Times seem to be getting thinner and thinner on loved ones, but God abounds and people like Candice inspire us all! Thank you so much! I dont ever vote, but I voted for you at least ten times tonight. Love your spirit. You are a blessing to us all!

MomofIV

Posted at 1:35 AM on May 9, 2013

Candice blew ‘somewhere’ out of the water..my jaw hit the floor

MomofIV

Posted at 1:33 AM on May 9, 2013

Candice all the way

Skip Batey

Posted at 1:25 AM on May 9, 2013

Candice and Kree were consistently good throughout the whole season. Based on tonight’s performance they deserve to be in the final. However, Idol has a long history of placing someone in the final who should not be there, so we cannot be surprised if Angie is there.

Sherylita Maison Cruise

Posted at 11:01 AM on May 9, 2013

Hopefully we won’t be disappointed and Kree and Candice will be in the finale.

Kelly& kiara twins sister

Posted at 12:45 AM on May 9, 2013

Nice show but who still watched ThT show and who are those people never heard of them before

abe

Posted at 12:30 AM on May 9, 2013

psst: YOU DIDN’T SEE HER BEDROOM YET, folks!!

dark rabbitt

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 9, 2013

candice & angie but really if any of these 3 won, if its Kree, i would be happy for any of these 3.

Curtis Ross

Posted at 11:00 PM on May 8, 2013

Candice and Kree!

Alice Oatis

Posted at 12:12 PM on May 9, 2013

That’s it and that’s all Curtis . . . Candice and Kree . . . and in that order! Yeah! Candice was flowing and glowing again last night. I as well was teary-eyed for her.