Rihanna Dumped Chris Brown After He Met Up With Karrueche Tran

Tue, May 7, 2013 9:20am EDT by 116 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Broke Up
SplashNews, FameFlynet

Maddie Lion

Posted at 3:41 PM on May 7, 2013

So when will Rihanna party with Drake to get back at Chris?

kiki

Posted at 3:31 PM on May 7, 2013

You Riri stans kill me as you all are as delusional as ever. In order to make u all feel better carrying on telling yourself, that Chris is just using Kae lol as why would he need too when Chris can get any female he wants.
Riri has served her purpose,which was to enable everybody else to forgive him seems as Riri did Too bad that Riri generally loves Chris cus he sure don’t love her.
Say what you want about Kae but Kae has stayed relevant throughout all of this simply because Chris has got love for Kae.

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 2:14 PM on May 7, 2013

Chris was over Rihanna and only dated her to show the world that he was forgiven (two sides to every story with Rihanna’s violent outbursts on twitter). He probably tried to give it a go, but couldn’t with her attitude and lifestyle, drugs, booze, strippers, etc.

Meme

Posted at 5:11 PM on May 8, 2013

Sunny autumn: You know that’s right. Lol

kiki

Posted at 2:04 PM on May 7, 2013

Riri knows to keep her *ss quite after she done balled out her eyes on oprah,& dramatically went out of her way to come between Chris & Kae. Which is the only reason why her ratchet self is keeping quite on her instagram & twitter account SMH!

Loveeee

Posted at 1:26 PM on May 7, 2013

Any way you look at this situation Rihanna wins. This is too easy. Bye Chris Brown, and GOODBYE Chrianna.

Meme

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 8, 2013

Loveee: Whatever to make you sleep at night.lol

kiki

Posted at 12:45 PM on May 7, 2013

oh whatever as you know this website favours Rihoe

Kirsten

Posted at 11:53 AM on May 7, 2013

I agree with @jess. Rihanna has been very quiet about the break up until chris started going on twitter having temper tauntrums and blocking chrianna fans because they said something about rihanna. HWL need to get their stories straight it was not karrueche that was the problem chris was seeing another girl named Karizma Ramirez they getting these two confused. When rihanna found out about this ho being with chris over the easter weekend thats when they started having problems. Chris is so stupid he has no respect towards women that its a shame. He is 24 know and he really needs to grow up.

kim g

Posted at 12:05 PM on May 7, 2013

@kirsten did chris block you?? lmao u sounds mad tho!

joseph

Posted at 12:06 PM on May 7, 2013

and i noticed something since avril 16th : chris tweet weird things on twitter like salty status, keep your head up , stay positive and rihanna went to strip club and have fun etc !!!
yesterday chris was with karizma , kae and blair ect cus i see a pics together!!
To conclude kae has zero respect and others chicks are whore and hoes for him!! rihanna will never accept that and he knows , it’s why she wrote song : i can’t win and sayinf ” she ain’t bluffing she done it ” yes she said him GOOD BYE !!!
Now everynight brown tweeted and seem mad cus rihrih leave him alone with his hoes

Meme

Posted at 8:09 PM on May 7, 2013

Joseph: and Ri wasn’t the hoe when she opens her legs in a nasty public bathroom with Chris while Chris was in a relationship with Kae?

Marie 0

Posted at 12:16 PM on May 7, 2013

YUP! And Karizma is behind him in the photos of his LV birthday party! Rihanna can do better. I’m glad if she gave him the boot.

kiki

Posted at 12:49 PM on May 7, 2013

@Kirsten
what are you bessie mates with Rihoe then why you believe, that Chris was blocking chrianna stans on his twitter account DUH!

Temp Simms

Posted at 11:18 AM on May 7, 2013

RIRI got dumped RIRI got dumped RIRI got dumped RIRI got dumped
RIRI got dumped RIRi got dumped Ha HA Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA Ha HA

...

Posted at 12:00 PM on May 7, 2013

Temp Simms – this just shows your maturity level.

kiki

Posted at 12:52 PM on May 7, 2013

@…
STFU and post In your proper id, as you lot all found the situation hilarious when it happened to Kae

Meme

Posted at 8:11 PM on May 7, 2013

@….: and posting without a name really shows your maturity.lol

kiki

Posted at 12:50 PM on May 7, 2013

@Temps
KARMA! hope that bytch,gets to reap what shes sown lol

...

Posted at 1:30 PM on May 7, 2013

kiki…I’d love for your lil a@# to come say that to my face. You talk big on HL…hahaha! Nothin’ but a bi#CH like your fave…

kiki

Posted at 2:12 PM on May 7, 2013

@ …
Where’s your hoe*ss wanna meet up then? as your nothing but a big Fake.. just like your user id.

Bytch on her crying just cus finally Chris don’t want Riri rachet *ss loooooooooooooool

vanessa

Posted at 2:47 PM on May 7, 2013

@ kiki
U dumb lol

Romi

Posted at 10:59 AM on May 7, 2013

that line which said chris is back with rice cake has made me laugh for 1 hour!!!LOOOOL,just make silly rumors

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:11 AM on May 7, 2013

@kim g
Who cares about KAREERBUILDER birthday I for sure give ZERO f***’s. You must have meant that I should have ended it with CB can’t keep the HO’S out of his pocket..RIHANNA is no HO baby a HO f***’s for their rent just ask KRASBANDICOTT..lol

kim g

Posted at 12:02 PM on May 7, 2013

@sandra dick it seems like u didn’t finish high school lol.. kae WAS mentioned but the article is all about chris and rihoe..so before u correct others just make sure u corrected urself..and about kae u keep on proving to me ur obsession towards this girl,anyways thank god rihoe’s out of chris’s life for good..she thought that posting nude pics will make chris stick his D&%k to her and marry her lol..,marrying chris was rihoe’s BIGGEST dream which will never be fulfilled! lol..

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:16 PM on May 7, 2013

@kim g
You are a Groupie RIH don’t need to post naked pic’s for CB she was with him did you forget..CB is Butt Hurt get over it apparently RIH as #NOLOVEALLOWED!!! Yes you are STUPID if she is mentioned in the article I can comment on KANTLAUNCHALINE if I like. OBSESSED with a PEUDO-CELEB(shout out to Charlamagne) I am not BIRD like you baby I am only a FAN of REAL CELEBS that WORK HARD and are TALENTED not people who suck d*cks for a come up………lol

kim g

Posted at 12:38 PM on May 7, 2013

@sandra dick am i missing something here..what talent??? girl u r only a fan of hoes..am not a fan of kae i just happened to love her personality,just because she’s is not a celeb it doesn’t mean i should be cold to her…correction:am a CB fan and i think it was a time for him to break up with rihoe,cos he doesn’t need a freak to control his life!too bad ur fave didn’t get herself wifed by chris! lol..

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:13 AM on May 7, 2013

@Romi
LOL, I thought I was the only one Too Funny. DWL!!

kiki

Posted at 12:57 PM on May 7, 2013

@Romi
& bytch wouldn’t you be truly gutted if,it where true that Chris was back with Kae lol

Meme

Posted at 8:12 PM on May 7, 2013

Vanessa: You’re stupid.

jess

Posted at 10:49 AM on May 7, 2013

Oh please everyone can tell Rihanna broke up w/ Chris. I don’t really follow them that much besides twitter and it is CLEAR as day she did. You dont see Rihanna going off on twitter rants like Chris..Chris is the only one that seems pressed about the situation and Rihanna seems so unbothered about it.Heck I would have never known anything if it wasnt for Chris Brown having meltdowns on twitter.He is still young and wants to party w/ different girls, so if he is not ready thats perfectly fine. Rihanna is beautiful and successful she will be fine too.Trust me in my opinion I dont think she is loosing out on too much!!!

...

Posted at 11:05 AM on May 7, 2013

agree with @jess completely!

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:15 AM on May 7, 2013

@jess
EXACTLY!! Tell those BIRDS the DELUSION is real in the streets..lol

Meme

Posted at 11:28 PM on May 8, 2013

Sandra: You would know the streets, since you worked in every corner.lol

kiki

Posted at 1:03 PM on May 7, 2013

@jess
whatever as Riri is truly lonely, fame and all her wealth, but yet she cant get no man that wants to wifey her

Jess

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 7, 2013

@Kiki and explain to me how do you know that she is truly lonely. Last time I recall no one on this blog even remotely knows ANY of them on a personal level. The only thing WE ALL know is what that tweet or what they say on interviews.

Naynay

Posted at 10:36 AM on May 7, 2013

I am a women first and Chris lie it always come back to hurt you. She might have her ways but forgiven should have meant more to him. She love him. He shouldhave respect her not hangout with his ex that business is business that was not business. She will forgiven him but it hurts.

sally

Posted at 10:35 AM on May 7, 2013

they’ll be back today ofc. he’ll be at her concert. same as jay-z, beyonce, and perhasp some of the other celebs that are still in nyc from met. how’s that?

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 7, 2013

Just like I said RIH kicked that a** to the curb and it was well DESERVED, CB must think RIH is KT, lol RIH is not going to sit back and let him hang out with his exes(Bunch of Birds) SMGH…..KT is nothing but a LOSER whose DESPERATE for attention..I hope he stays with KT and leave RIH alone this boy still crying on twitter talking about “Sometimes Loving is too much it’s better to Love from a Distance so people can grow etc” #FAIL CB knows his feelings is Butt Hurt deleting tweets and songs that he wrote in hopes that RIH would take him back too late CB just like you said “see ya, go live your life” My fave commands “Honesty, Loyalty and Respect Love ain’t for kids” Team Breezy go get your boy posting old video talking about the best s*it I ever wrote, “You may find another but remember it began with the letter B for Breezy”..CB we know where it began but this is where it ENDS..Grow the fuc* up man even Kidred’s girlfriend is trying to give you advice go read her tweets like she said “life isn’t that hard, when shi* gets real, clean up your life, humble yourself, remove the negative people, STOP PARTYING and start working” realest sh*t she ever said………..@kim g this is about as accurate as HL as ever been RIH kicked CB to the curb get over it he still have KT the “Fill In, Homie” LMAO These Godda*n PSEUDO-Celebs(Shout out to Charlamgne)…………….I can’t DWL!!! Anyway RIH still got more money I hope when she gets her break before her Overseas tour she goes to Barbados because we all know CB can’t travel out of the US this way he won’t be showing up at her doorsteps begging her to take him back………….CB move on you are not ready for a WOMAN like RIH!!!!

I do what I want

Posted at 10:35 AM on May 7, 2013

Sandy deeeeee. She’ll be back with him next week……

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:52 AM on May 7, 2013

I do what I want
Well, I hope NOT…CB has a Groupie addiction the boy needs therapy hanging around a bunch of LAME a** Ni**as esp. Dirty Hood that boy looks stink and dirty in every pic I can’t with his dirty beanies I am almost sure he smells…What is his occupation?? How many people can lick CB’S balls at the same time between him, KT, Groupies and the rest of OHB CB must have the cleanest balls in the world..He don’t want to put anybody in his pocket, but yet they are all in his pocket sucking his a** dry, it wouldn’t surprise me if CB ends up like MC Hammer.. LMAO I am WEAK!! Anyway RIH’S 777 documentary was very nice HARDEST WORKING WOMAN IN THE INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW!!! One of the tumbler said OHB stands for (On His Budget) Too Funny..But TRUE!!

...

Posted at 10:41 AM on May 7, 2013

@Sandra…totally agree with all that you said. At first I was cheering for them because I wanted her to be happy with her first love and all. Also, I liked CB and was willing to give him a second chance if she was; however, he is just messy. That boy has no maturity, and is persuaded by his friends, emotions, and di@# more than anything else. He doesn’t understand the people who are truly there for him, and I think it’s best that Rihanna just moves on to a real man. CB will be crying and cheating on whoever he sees for the next decade or so…having twitter rants, fights, and just drama. He is worse and a girl in high school. Also, if Kae is willing to let him be in an open relationship with her, so be it. I could never do it and definitely think that Rihanna deserves a man who wants her and only her. Men are out there standing in line for the chance…too bad CB. You were given a second chance and you fu#$ed up. That’s life.

kim g

Posted at 10:48 AM on May 7, 2013

@sandra dick thank u for an essay..HL staff are delusional just like you,,and why talking about kae in chris and rihoe’s article? are u that obsessed with her..her birthday is on 17th of may just to let u know but i bet u already knew about that anyways just like i said before chris will be just fine without rihoe,i think he’s relieved letting that hoe go,your last sentence should be CB move on you’re not ready to wife a hoe! LMAO!

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:01 AM on May 7, 2013

@Kim g
You are a STUPID can you read or did you even read the article I bet NOT, listen go and read the article then come back and comment…………….You just proved to everyone on HL that you are a HATER or ILLITERATE you comment on a RIH post without even taking the time to read it…………That’s what I call BASICNESS to the EXTREME!!! Let me help you out KANTLAUNCHALINE was mentioned in the post…#DUMBB**** no wonder that’s your IDOL……SMFH BTW You are welcome for the Essay ;) #LOSER

...

Posted at 11:06 AM on May 7, 2013

@kimg…you just want to be added as a groupie. Truth.

claire

Posted at 2:57 PM on May 7, 2013

@…
very true

Hmmmmmmmm?

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 7, 2013

I really don’t wanna go there BUT …… I saw a video saying that Chris is gay and he was using Rihanna & Karrueche to cover up his image. On her song Love Without Tragedy she says “I was his Marylin Monroe, he was a James Deen on the Low”. James Deen had gay relations with men ‘on the low’ supposedly. I mean – he did sleep with Rihanna behind Karrueche’s back, if he loved her it wouldn’t have happened. While with Rihanna especially recently, he kept having these groupies around him and taking pics of his house. Then there’s Rihanna throwing money and smiling around strippers, not male strippers female strippers. Either he’s gay, she is, or their not meant to be.

I do what I want

Posted at 10:34 AM on May 7, 2013

Hummmm? Hummmmmm? He’s probably bi….

Emme

Posted at 5:49 AM on May 8, 2013

Well i’ve heard stuff about him being gay/bi……….Same goes with Rihanna

joseph

Posted at 10:28 AM on May 7, 2013

chris is with all hoes in NYC : blair pena, karizma and kae !! trust me , he never loves kaerrueche !!
rih has reason to stay away from this mess !!!

sally

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 7, 2013

karrueche mosdef flew home to LA after Washington. she tweeted. ;)

joseph

Posted at 11:00 AM on May 7, 2013

no noo lies !! there is a pic with karizma , kae and blair pena last night !!!
tcheck it on essesays twitter or meganethekill twitter !! the melissa forde’s boyfriend samir was with chris brown and ohb too

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:25 AM on May 7, 2013

@joseph
The problem with them is they think KT is innocent, that BIRD is the SNEAKIEST B**** that ever existed..That’s why I respect RIH she keeps that sh*t REAL what you see is what you get…………..

joseph

Posted at 10:23 AM on May 7, 2013

for me , she dumped him cus he doesn’t respect her !! it’s why he seems like a fool on twitter ! if you dump someone , why talk that talk ? and his song he said ‘ i can’t win ‘ without rihanna !! LOL
But rihanna isn’t stupid and accept the open relationship !! trust me if a boy doesn’t care about we will not see : tweet, songs, interviews about you !!!

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:35 AM on May 7, 2013

@joseph
There you go, you hit the nail on the head!!

I speak the truth

Posted at 10:10 AM on May 7, 2013

he dumped her to save his career

what?!!

Posted at 10:35 AM on May 7, 2013

He dumped her to save his career? Seriously? She is the only thing that makes him even relevant right now. So many people wrote him off, except for TB. Now he just looks like a man-whore and I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. That guy is a spoiled kid and won’t realize what he had again until she’s gone. This time, I don’t want to hear his whining a#$ crying over her in songs…get over it and man up! Rihanna, your first love is the hardest to get over (if we ever do), but I believe that God has a man out there who will give you 100% loyalty and love like you deserve!! Time to move on and upward!

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:39 AM on May 7, 2013

@what???
EXACTLY!!! Nobody was checking for CB until he got back with RIH……………LMAO

Emme

Posted at 5:53 AM on May 8, 2013

@what?? and @Sandra Duncan,

FYI Chris was already a star even before being linked with Rihanna. It’s just that his rep has been permanently tarnished becuase of what happened in 2009. If not he’d proabaly be as big as RiRi is!!

lisa

Posted at 10:10 AM on May 7, 2013

Chris dump Rihanna they both are diffrent know and he ready to move on without people always linking him to Rihanna all the time Chris good for you cause anything go down with Rihanna they blame you. This relationship is toxic and i glad Chris is out and happy with his career and life this time :-)

what?!!

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 7, 2013

@lisa…ummm…all of his fights and issues with other people occurred while they were broken up. Get it right. As for whether or not he needs to move on, I agree. Move on to more of his groupies so that Rihanna can get with a real man. CB and his boys need to get their as#es handed to them by real men.

yeah yeah

Posted at 9:59 AM on May 7, 2013

they are both hollywood. it’s been 6 month since she sat down with his mom last year? a deal. all about his refound image. on the personal side she seems like she wants a loyal guy which chris isn’t. self proclaimed lately. hence inevitable differences. they broke up for good and in peace.

Esha

Posted at 9:59 AM on May 7, 2013

@kim g exactly the stories these people come up with smh. everybody know chris broke up with that desperate little girl…

kim g

Posted at 9:52 AM on May 7, 2013

Before i forget lol… CORRECTION: chris dumped rihoe and not vice versa..

Lisa

Posted at 10:00 AM on May 7, 2013

Umm B*tch you must have missed that tweet last night, and that song, Rihanna dumped that idiot and now he is heated because she is paying him dust. She warned him, he didn’t listen, he learned the hard way, she is not a lapdog like kokochie, she doesn’t have to be.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:37 AM on May 7, 2013

@Lisa
They are just DELUSIONAL it gets worst with time..SMFH lol

...

Posted at 11:07 AM on May 7, 2013

Yeah. You would know…@kim g because you are in with them all personally. hahaha! get a life!

kim g

Posted at 9:48 AM on May 7, 2013

ooh SHUT UP! What an absurd story..y’all playing with us,the other day u wrote that rihoe knew kae was at chris’s bday and she had no problem with that, now u are telling us this crap? i ain’t buying this story!

kiki

Posted at 1:14 PM on May 7, 2013

@ Kim g
amen well said

abe

Posted at 9:47 AM on May 7, 2013

finally, this story has ended……………………HALLELUJA!!

Temp Simms

Posted at 9:41 AM on May 7, 2013

Nobody with half and ounce of common sense believes for one second that RIRI dumped Chris. Nice try to SAVE FACE for ya girl!!!!! They haven’t been seen together in weeks, and everyone knew something was up when she started missing her concerts, hence Chris aint calling me back so “im sick!!” Im still laughing today because she went so far out of her way to disrespect his last relationship, and prove she was the better woman which turned out to be a major FAIL!!!!!! CHris used RIRI! She started acting clingy and desperate again, and he got out befor it esclated! Smart move Chris. Here come the weed pics in 5…4….3..2……………… let s not forget the BIBLE quotes-LOL

kim g

Posted at 9:50 AM on May 7, 2013

@Temp simms LMFAO.. you know it!

I do what I want

Posted at 10:36 AM on May 7, 2013

Temp simms……..LOL I give her until tomorrow……

...

Posted at 12:04 PM on May 7, 2013

@Temp Simms (aka delusional). Ask anyone in the industry. CB be panting after Rihanna like a bi$%h in heat. Only problem is that she won’t put up with his BS and she runs the show. Like he said on his interview, “That’s Rihanna…she ‘gon do what she want.” In this case, she broke his a#$ off and then some. Then..when he tried to write her songs and got all emotional on twitter, she gave him the hand. End of story. He can go cry to his sidehoes and then write some songs about the love of his life. end of story.

PAM

Posted at 1:07 PM on May 7, 2013

@tempsimms I do agree that Chris was using Rihanna for his career (and upcoming album), but why would he announce, on April 1, in numerous interviews that he and Rihanna were solidly together and then dump her a month later? I think Chris planned to string her along until at least July, when his album drops, but Rihanna kicked Chris to the curb before he was ready to discard her. And good for her because she’s definitely “moving on to something better” (Deuces). lol

Meme

Posted at 11:35 PM on May 8, 2013

@PAM: Something better like what???? Lol

kiki

Posted at 1:16 PM on May 7, 2013

@Temps
you know that lol

vanessa

Posted at 2:54 PM on May 7, 2013

@ Temps delusional simms
lol your middle name must be delusional, is that a fact or a scenario playing in ur head lol?

Meme

Posted at 11:34 PM on May 8, 2013

Temp Simms: And the naked pictures….lol

I do what I want

Posted at 9:36 AM on May 7, 2013

Oh come on…..”Karrueche Tran at Chris Brown’s birthday party…why it won’t cause drama”…..that was just posted on the 3rd….come on, you can do better than that. Ya’ll should have a staff meeting every once in a while.