‘Rihanna 777′ Special Reveals Her ‘Brutal’ Tour Drama

Tue, May 7, 2013 1:08am EDT by 10 Comments
Rihanna 777 Special
Courtesy of Fox

Meme

Posted at 11:22 PM on May 8, 2013

Damn I would love to see the face on Ri’s face when she got booed in Boston. Lol. I don’t think that’ll be the last.

Dakota

Posted at 6:28 PM on May 7, 2013

I am so glad that RiRi released a DVD of this tour because I wanted to go so bad, but with the limited shows there was no way I could. The performances were the real highlight, and I have to say that I loved all of them. I had no idea this was going to be on TV until a friend messaged me in the middle of my shift at DISH last night, but thankfully there was a recording waiting for me when I got home. I love how my DISH Hopper always records everything on FOX during primetime, so I don’t have to set timers for special events like this.

Mr. J

Posted at 5:26 PM on May 7, 2013

Rihanna got boooed in Boston last night, the 777 tour was terrible, reporters were stuck on a tarmac for hours with no food, no agenda, didn’t know where Rihanna was, and most didn’t see her, because she was ill……doesn’t it seem strange that she is ill so often? she was ill for 5 of the 7 day tour….constantly cancels concerts because she’s ill, shows up 3 hours late to her own concerts.

Emme

Posted at 5:21 AM on May 8, 2013

@Mr J. I bet she was co9ming uo with exuse after excuse so she could go smoke her weed.

Romi

Posted at 7:47 AM on May 7, 2013

As a Rihanna Navy,it’s awesome.If I watch Rih 367 hours ongoing,it’s not enough

sally

Posted at 7:41 AM on May 7, 2013

@kim g i’m not sure if he dumped her.

there’s still room for interpretation and misinterpretation.

their subtweets are some weird sh*t. dunno if this is my language barrier or there’s really different meanings behind that. pretty clever written. i can read it two ways.

the obvious is he told her to love him was too much and she might stay away, be blessed and live her life. where she response looks like that her break to settle down with him she was asking for 100% dedication. not like his kiddo behaviour.

the other one is he self-tweeting that loving takes a toll and he grows still loving her over long distance while he gotta life his live. where she responds with 100% loyalty, honesty and respect. while concede to not force him to settle. she’s grown enough to know what she wants.

kim g

Posted at 6:38 AM on May 7, 2013

being dumped by chris now that’s brutal lol…..

7 sevna

Posted at 4:58 AM on May 7, 2013

Glad that she’s doing her thing and not worry about cb at this point, Nice video

London loyoz

Posted at 2:11 AM on May 7, 2013

amazing sneak peek video can’t wait to see the full video

Tina

Posted at 9:44 AM on May 7, 2013

I guess there is too much pressure on them both. Riri is very busy, and Chris is busy but also he seems to wants girls girls girls or sex non stop. If a girl is not willing to accept the unacceptable, (Chris behavior) being in a relationship with him is going to be like hell. I really love them together but even with all the love they have for each other, I believe Riri will suffer for being with him.