Kristen Stewart Voted ‘Least Trusted’ American Movie Star — How Rude

Tue, May 7, 2013 7:11pm EDT by 263 Comments
Kristen Stewart Least Trusted Movie Star
FameFlynet

HA

Posted at 1:25 PM on May 9, 2013

guest43 – THIS IS NOT A FAN SITE SO IF YOU FEEL BULLIED BY THE COMMENTS PEOPLE MAKE THAN DON’T COME TO THIS SITE. THIS IS A GOSSIP SITE AND HL IS MAKING $$$ OFF OF US. REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A FAN SITE. KRISTEN HAS MANY FAN SITES YOU CAN GO TO AND VENT.

guest43

Posted at 1:39 PM on May 9, 2013

Can you read correctly@Ha? Dust off your Eyeballs and go back and read what I said while answering a comment from another poster.
I don’t give a Bleep! who you try to bully on here and can say whatever the hell I want just like you. If you don’t like it don’t read my posts. When you see the name Guest43 just skip over it!
The poster was saying she saw the bully documentary and feels people from the USA are the mothers of bullying.I was giving her a bit of insight to how I keep my kids bully free. I never once mentioned I was a fan of anybody in that post!
Stop smoking the weed because it’s killing your brain cells.

Andie

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 9, 2013

Tom Hanks cheated on his first wife. Double standards anyone?

trish

Posted at 10:28 AM on May 9, 2013

slut = kscrew

Posted at 9:17 AM on May 9, 2013

Just saw a documentary movie about bullying. Now i understand that USA people is the mother of all bullier. Shame on you, people!

guest43

Posted at 11:05 AM on May 9, 2013

I have been bullied, but nothing ever came of it once it started because of my older siblings. They had my back. Also bullies run in packs like wolves. You take down the leader and it’s a rap!
I teach my children to end it before it gets going.
My son was punched and choked and his finger almost broken by a boy two grade above him on the school bus.
My son didn’t fight back, because he didn’t want to get into trouble. Although the bully was two grades above him, they were the same size. I told my son that because he didn’t fight back, the kid was gonna come for him again because he felt he had an easy target.
The school didn’t punish the other boy because he’d recently lost his father to a robbery gone bad. The mother was overwhelmed and hadn’t set up counseling for her kids yet.

The next week he tried to attack my son again, my son fought back with everything he had, and the bully came out on the bottom. He wasn’t expecting my son to fight back.
Bullies are cowards for the most part, if they have to fight every single day just to get whatever it is they’re looking for, they’ll back off because it’s to much work. They want an easy target.
My son is 20 years old and now in college. He’s had a couple of fights since then but he has never been bullied.
I worry about my daughter though, because she’s so sensitive. She has great friends though and they look out for her. She doesn’t try to involve herself with the in-crowd.
I keep her off of social media and into her studies.
Social media is the devil in my house.
My son is on it but me, my husband and daughter are not.
Teach your kids to protect themselves and stick with their true friends.
Don’t let bullies win.

Syn

Posted at 11:17 AM on May 9, 2013

Don´t fool yourself. A lot of the comments probably originate from the same person using multiple monikers. They´re not representative

hope

Posted at 4:34 AM on May 9, 2013

Kristen is a homewrecker. So, yeah, a lady who wrecked other’s marriage, she can’t be trusted.

Rockon

Posted at 5:00 PM on May 9, 2013

@hope You are exactly right. I think if this girl had an affair with some single guy it would not have become the big deal that it did. Because the guy was her boss on SWATH, she knew his wife and kids personally and she had a high profile BF at home who was apparently clueless, it blew up into something people are not going to forgive or forget for a long time no matter how much her fans try to defend her actions. Most of her fans comments tell you they have never even been in a relationship let alone been cheated on.

Carol

Posted at 2:15 AM on May 9, 2013

Ashley are you a slut. Then don’t judge what do you think about Katy perry she must be one too?kristin is pretty ,smart and talented. Are you? Stop hating

ashley

Posted at 1:45 AM on May 9, 2013

kristen is a slut , she looked like one at the Met

Carol

Posted at 11:58 PM on May 8, 2013

What is wrong with you people have you never made a mistake. Rob has cheated on Kristin before. Men and some women that a woman should not cheat on a man but men have been doing it for years. And they are forgiven so what is the problem all of it is wrong. So since rob is spending so much time with Katy perry it is right in you’re eyes. Two wrongs never make one right. All of you fell Katy perry is so good. She is flirt and all she says I just want to friends with Kristin not she wants rob. So all of you are saying this is fine. You all don’t have Jesus in you’re lives. If god can forgive why can’t you. Katy perry own father talks about her. Rob needs to keep his friends like Katy perry out of his business concerning Kristin. Friends and family in general. Rob wants to have his way. If he wants Katy perry taken let him have but be a man and tell kristin and let her get over him and let go with her life because she is going to be fine. You all think kristin is bad for him but is the best thing for him. There are other stars that have done the same to name a few,tori spelling.lou Ann rimes.catherine zeta jones. So get off of Kristin back. That is a strong young woman that apologize to the world and to rob. Ther not a one of you when you in situation as to what you would do. Leave her along.

Karen

Posted at 7:53 PM on May 8, 2013

The Reader’s Digest poll was a legitimate poll of 1,000 adults in the US. It’s all over the internet, all you have to do is google it. Out of 100 celebrites, she’s the least trusted because most people think she’s a liar and homewrecker. Liars and homewreckers are NEVER popular, duh! Do you really need a poll to tell you that people don’t like her sourpuss?

All her indies are bombs, she can’t attract an audience unless Rob or Thor are standing next to her on screen. She’s completely irrelevant as an actress, can’t get a job, all of her projects have fallen through or are on hold for a reason, no one wants to invest in her. British men find her the least sexy, the world finds her the second most hated actress after Gwenyth, and everyone finds her most untrustworthy. That’s a trifeca of doom, fitting for the Armpits of Doon.

johnnie b good

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 8, 2013

I wouldn’t trust that freak if my life depended on it.

Toni

Posted at 6:26 PM on May 8, 2013

No surprise that Kristen isn’t trusted by anyone and of course her obsessed fans will defend her even if she’s wrong in what she did. Kristen brought this on herself and now she’s paying the price and only her obsessed fans will care about her going forward.

IMO

Posted at 5:59 PM on May 8, 2013

I think she can act. I just thinks she acts the same in every single last movie she’s in. She shows no diversity or range. That’s why she plays the same character/role in every movie she’s in. But if it works, for her it seems to, more power to her.

true

Posted at 5:52 PM on May 8, 2013

@princess She wins awards that nobody takes seriously and that don’t matter. Also, most of those awards that she has won are razzies.

indie

Posted at 5:51 PM on May 8, 2013

@princess kiana: i don’t give a flying f@ck what # awards that slut has won cuz she’s still a slut and i’ll say whatever i want and there’s not a d@mn thing you can do about it. say something else to me and watch as i continue to make whatever comments i want, whether u like it or not….ur delusions r not my problem.

princess kiana

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 8, 2013

@indie and @rockon kristen has won 27 awards over her 13 years in showbiz including a bafta in 2010 so that’s a case of you don’t have a clue

true

Posted at 5:49 PM on May 8, 2013

esperelda

Posted at 4:58 PM on May 8, 2013

CLearly Rob still doesn’t trust her nor must he love her very much because he NEVER EVER comes to this girl’s defense.

indie

Posted at 4:55 PM on May 8, 2013

@ Rockon – You’re right. Kristen CAN NOT ACT. Period.

Gloria

Posted at 4:36 PM on May 8, 2013

I agree with Kristen Doesn’t Really Care. But I do care about what people are saying is plain rude and they help they don’t even know this woman so why don’t you do us a favor and leave if you don’t like Kristen just leave know on is asking you to stay. But for me I am her fan and always will and further I will always support her and her movies. wishing her good luck and good luck with Robert as well I hope they can find peace, peace and love no matter what any one else says just go on with your lives together so saying all that good luck to both.

princess kiana

Posted at 4:28 PM on May 8, 2013

@rockon who cares

Rockon

Posted at 4:54 PM on May 8, 2013

@princess kiana Obviously you care alot because you are all over this board defending someone you don’t even know.

Anna

Posted at 4:22 PM on May 8, 2013

HA, I think the haters make Kristen more popular and rich, because you don’t read or comment an article of person you hate..lol. Anyways Rob man up for Kristen, if you can’t then leave her so she can date Zach Efron, he has an awesome body… and he’s worth it.

I'm with you Anna

Posted at 5:51 PM on May 8, 2013

Oh, yeah I agree with this. Zac Efron is HOT!

whiteajk

Posted at 4:20 PM on May 8, 2013

This is hurtful and hl you are loving it.

Rockon

Posted at 4:17 PM on May 8, 2013

The only thing we can really trust is that her acting will be exactly the same in the next movie as it has been in every other movie she’s made.

true

Posted at 4:21 PM on May 8, 2013

Lol! That’s so true.

princess kiana

Posted at 3:50 PM on May 8, 2013

@esposito the only people who are still going on about it are the sad people who need help because if you care that much what a 23 year old then22 is doing then your really sad nobody’s perfect you don’t have a halo so go check yourself before you talk about anybody else

TRACY123

Posted at 3:49 PM on May 8, 2013

Kristen, I trust you!!!!!!!!!

Kristen Doesn't Care

Posted at 4:10 PM on May 8, 2013

@Tracey123 I’m sure she cares. I mean just knowing that someone she doesn’t know or give two cents about must make her the happiest person on the planet! She has must be bursting with joy! She doesn’t care about this stupid poll or the people who defend her or hate on her. Just let the woman live her life and leave the past in the past.

L

Posted at 3:38 PM on May 8, 2013

I think Robert Pattinson is the one who couldn’t be trust and that he is still playing game with Kristen Stewart by letting her think that they have a Relationship when i feel that he don’t think so,he just letting the world see that he a good guy by standing bye her but we all know that he was the one to run away when the trouble get hard and i would like somebody to tell me why that he want to stay with Reese Witherspoon ,when he have all those Friend and Family he could have stay with.and when came back he let the world think that he was the good guy buy not saying anything .he left Kristen Stewart to handled all that stuff bye herself what kind of Man do that ,I’m not saying he shouldering have getting MAD at her but to just leave her is something different.and I am Very Tired of Mr.Pattinson and the world bring up Kristen Stewart past like they don’t have one, We all make mistake in hour life it ow we handled it and Kristen Stewart did Well.