Prince William & Kate Middleton Hire Housekeeper To Help With Baby

Tue, May 7, 2013 4:22pm EDT by 7 Comments
Kate Middleton Prince William Baby
SplashNews, Getty

ankara temizlik sirketleri

Posted at 7:52 AM on February 26, 2014

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs a lot more attention.
I’ll probably be returning to see more, thanks for the information!

Taylah

Posted at 6:29 AM on May 31, 2013

I have always wanted to meet Princess Kate and Prince William and Prince Harry because their my inspiration I have always wanted to meet the people who inspire me to be who I am today so if I meet them I will be gob smacked and probably go a little crazy not to crazy a little crzy

anastasiaweatherspoon

Posted at 8:34 PM on May 28, 2013

I don’t think Will and Kate should hire a housekeeper to help with the baby because they can raise the baby all by themselves but if they need a housekeeper they can have a housekeeper. I don’t think Kate is boring, I think she is the most beautiful person I ever saw and she has a perfect smile and a good sense of humor. I love the way how Prince William and Kate Middleton look because they are my favorite couple in the whole entire world. I even pick out some baby names for Will and Kate if the baby is a girl you can name her Sonya Diana Alice Windsor and if the baby is a boy you can name him Edward Philip William Windsor. Please write to me Will and Kate because I need to talk to a real princess who is so sweet, kind, warm-hearted, special, beautiful, amazing, loving, and nice.
I have a lot of pictures of Prince William and Kate Middleton to show my love to my favorite couple who will be great parents to their child.
love your number one fan,
Anastasia Marie Weatherspoon (16)
P.S. I saw a biography about Kate and she is so beautiful to me and I love you Prince William and Princess Kate Middleton.

WALTRAUD VANN

Posted at 11:07 PM on May 28, 2013

I love Prince William and Princess Kate too,they are my favorete Couple.So is Prince Harry I love him too.Princess Diana,would be so proud of theys two Boyes,and KATE.She would loved Kate.Ihope everthing goes fine with the Delivery,with her Husband by her side.Love you,God Bless the Monarchy.(KING AND QUEEN)

Carol

Posted at 2:44 PM on May 8, 2013

Kate is boring? She is not present to entertain people, she’s a duchess who is JUST doing her royal duties…..she’s not a celebrity to entertain, she’s a royal!

Delia

Posted at 2:30 AM on May 8, 2013

Kate is boring.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 5:19 PM on May 7, 2013

It looks Kate and William just went bankrupt. Soon will be very difficult.