Jenelle Evans: I Was Withdrawing From Heroin For A Month

Tue, May 7, 2013 11:51am EDT by 13 Comments
Jenelle Evans Heroin
Courtesy of MTV

Sam

Posted at 3:03 AM on July 7, 2013

It has been so weird with Jenelle. I can’t put my finger on it but I had a friend years ago that reminds me of her, lying, addictions, not wanting to admit wrong doings, or stepping up and being a real mom. She is always posting things on Twitter and talking more about her love to different guys. She hardly says anything about Jace. She posts pics of him in day care but what about being at home with his mom and not with her new boy toy. I think she is not all there and is still using medication or a mental problem because she doesn’t care who she hurts down the road. I really feel bad more for Jace.

jules

Posted at 9:44 PM on May 7, 2013

Jenelle has claimed to be clean how many times and it is always someone else fault she never takes responsibility. Jenelle will get clean when she serves at least 2 years in prison. Everyone keeping Jenelle out of prison is not what she needs. In prison she will get the Psychiatric help she needs also and a chance to dry out. Jenelle doesn’t take responsibility for her son and she has to have a man whether he’s any good or not so going to prison is what she needs to keep her alive

mel

Posted at 8:52 PM on January 17, 2014

You are obviously uneducated, no one gets help in prison or jail. You have to be in a hospital. Drug addicts don’t belong in jail or prison, it doesn’t solve anything with a drug problem. And also, there are just as much drugs in prison as on the street, if not more. Get educated if your going to be judgemental

Cody

Posted at 4:20 AM on July 16, 2014

Mel you’re wrong, prisons and jails have drug programs and you have to get cleared from medical to get in them. Nothing will work if she does not want to get clean. Hitting that rock bottom in our mind is what drives us to make a change and get clean. Ive been to many rehabs and found drugs in each one, prison has drugs as well. A hospital will just help you move in to a rehab and the waiting list for a bed usually takes longer then 2 days… Shes just stupid and that cant be helped, getting on probation wasn’t a wake up call for her so maybe prison will. And if shes really that loony the prison will send her to the psych ward after an evaluation and take her out of population. They don’t diagnose stupid drug addict who doesn’t want help though.

Robbi

Posted at 7:51 PM on May 7, 2013

Honestly, I’d have been more shocked if it turned out she wasn’t.

samantha

Posted at 7:39 PM on May 7, 2013

I am also a heroin addict and I am not doubting Jenelle at allbut her withdrawing for a month seems like a long time. I have gone through withdraws soso many times…never for that long though. My boyfriend also got me hooked on it….its crazy how much I can relate to everything that she is going through right now. It blows my mind that I am not the only one that has been in this position. Im going back to rehab for the second time on Thursday.I really hope Jenelle reads this so she knows that she is NOT alone…recovering is going to be a struggle we are going to have to face for the rest of our lives but I know we both can get through this and move on with our lives because neither of us were brought up to turn out this way….I wish you the BEST of luck girl,you got a good head on your shoulders and jace deserves to have his mommy in his life.work hard at this iknow you can do it :)

kim

Posted at 10:07 PM on May 8, 2013

My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Take one day at a time and the Lord can see you through your recovery. Congrats on your first step of seeking out rehab.

samantha

Posted at 7:35 PM on May 7, 2013

I am also a heroin addict and I am not doubting Jenelle at allbut her withdrawing for a month seems like a long time. I have gone through withdraws soso many times…never for that long though. My boyfriend also got me hooked on it….its crazy how much I can relate to everything that she is going through right now. It blows my mind that I am not the only one that has been in this position. Im going back to rehab for the second time on Thursday.I really hope Jenelle hshreasreads this

Luigi

Posted at 9:30 PM on May 7, 2013

samantha u r repeating yourself!! r u her mom btw?

Dainsw

Posted at 6:00 PM on May 7, 2013

Jenelle cried just as much one time from being bored. The last thing this girl needs is to keep hearing from her attorney and Dr. Drew that she is a victim.

KC

Posted at 3:00 PM on May 7, 2013

I’m terrified for her. I really am.

Lisa 7

Posted at 12:58 PM on May 7, 2013

I think Drew is the most STUPID Dr. I have ever seen. He “THINKS” he knows EVERYTHING! He knows NOTHING about addiction. He’s so stupid, people snowball him ALL THE TIME! Never trust a stupid so called dr. on tv. You know he’s stupid just because on EVERY SHOW he has to interrupt when he gets 1 good idea! He NEVER lets anybody finish a sentence. Hate every show he’s on.

Luigi

Posted at 9:42 PM on May 7, 2013

Lisa, I don’t like him either,he sounds disingenuous. And he seems a little creepy!