‘Teen Mom 2′ Reunion: Why Kailyn Won’t Let Jo’s Girlfriend Around Isaac

Mon, May 6, 2013 1:27pm EDT by 43 Comments
'Teen Mom 2' Reunion Preview
Courtesy of MTV

Eddie

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 16, 2013

I will like to post comments on Christie’s

Cindy

Posted at 11:28 PM on May 13, 2013

Kailyn wants to punish Joe and loves the idea of taking Isaac away from him. She is mean,immature and very vindictive. Isaac’s best interest is NOT her real priority or motivation. Poor Javi. She lost my support tonight and is a selfish hypocrite. Shame on you,Kailyn.

Vicki

Posted at 10:03 PM on May 13, 2013

Well she lost a big fan tonight. Major hypocrite and she acted like she was two. Grow up Kailyn- most of us are over your bullcrap!

Steph

Posted at 8:28 PM on May 12, 2013

Kailyn is clearly still in love with Jo. She should not have got married to Javi and atleast got over him before she made any quick decisions like she did. Shes going to regret it later and wish she had had a civil relationship with Issac’s father first instead of playing games back and forth like she is trying to get back at him for moving on from her. She is infact a hypocrite and she is being a baby but its cause she loves Jo she can’t accept he doesn’t want her. Or maybe he d

Bonnie Becjtel

Posted at 4:38 PM on May 11, 2013

Also, I cannot believe how disrespectful Kailyn was toi Dr. Drew!!! Who the hell does she think she is?? She is a little tramp, who got pregnant at 16, and has done nothing to justify herself ever since. What a piece of $#!+ she is!!!!

bokiluis

Posted at 4:52 AM on May 12, 2013

Dr. Drew reinforced her bad behavior though by apologizing to her and saying that he was “on her side”. Her insecurities, coming from a mother that never could be counted on, has spilled over into her other relationships threatening to poison more than help. I also wonder if she’s threatened by the fact that Vee is Hispanic, like Joe, which means he has a unique cultural bond with Vee that he could never have with Kailyn?

saj

Posted at 12:34 PM on May 12, 2013

Why does this website let you comment all you want about Kailyn, Jenelle, and Farrah but when it comes to LEAH it only allows a couple comments.?

Bonnie Becjtel

Posted at 3:11 PM on May 11, 2013

Kailyn is a hypocritical little slut! She moves one guy after another in, to interact with Isaac, 24/7; but she goes ballistic when Jo tries to form a relationship with another girl. GROW UP, KAILYN!!

bokiluis

Posted at 8:32 AM on May 10, 2013

Kailyn acts like she is still in love with Joe. She has her eye dead centered on bug eyed Javi’s military benefits, but, carries a torch for Joe. Vee has been more than accommodating, but, she’s climbing stairs to nowhere trying to reason with super selfish Kailyn.

NaTasha

Posted at 10:16 PM on May 8, 2013

Kailyn is a fat b*tch. Fat b*tches are always angry. She’s jealous of Vee. Jealous of her looks, and her relationship with Jo. Good God I hope Javi isn’t dumb (or maybe dumb in love) enough to impregnate this chick

Beastie

Posted at 6:27 AM on May 8, 2013

Kail wasn’t a very good role model cussing in front of her child (and her friends child) when Javi stormed out the door after she attacked him. If only she could understand the hypocrisy in that garbage she was spewing..

BabyBlue

Posted at 12:43 AM on May 8, 2013

I just hope that most of you that are agreeing with Kailyns actions are not mothers! I agree rhat protecting your child is #1 but she is making selfish choices. Ones that a teenage probably would make, especially being a mother already. I worry about Isaac with both parent situation.

L. Lamb

Posted at 11:44 PM on May 7, 2013

She is selfish and immature. A horrible person and a beyond trashy just like her mom. I pity her child and Jo and his family. So pathetic.

ap

Posted at 9:42 PM on May 7, 2013

being a mother I definitely can understand Kails concern. I wouldn’t want anyone who wasn’t going to be a positve rolemodel to help parent my child. However, I personally feel there is more to y Kail hates her so much. Joe needs to man up and squash it. Kail needs to lay down her expectations. Gotta remember these are all young adults..learning as they go along. I don’t expect anything different.

DC

Posted at 1:04 PM on May 7, 2013

Seriously?!? It’s all about control with Kailyn and when she can’t control people she hits them. Surprised she didn’t hit Dr. Drew…..

Georgiann

Posted at 12:53 PM on May 7, 2013

I feel Kail will never like anyone Jo has a relationship with. I also feel she moved really fast with this marriage in an effort to get back at Jo. I think moving away is her revenge for his relationship with V. She is not over Jo. She is selfish and she is lucky to have such a nice man to marry, I actually feel sorry for him. She is definetely bi-polar and needs to address this.

JJ

Posted at 11:36 AM on May 7, 2013

Oh Kail…you are the biggest, most disgusting hypocrite I’ve seen in a long long time. You should be ashamed of your behavior toward Vee, and you need to grow the hell up. I laughed so hard when you stormed off the stage last night….you are the Queen….of tantrums! LMAO~!

Tammy

Posted at 9:11 AM on May 7, 2013

I think it’s wrong for Kailyn to judge Vee on a picture from 2 years ago. What if we judged her on only her past? What if Jordan or Javi parents didn’t like her because she was an unwed teenage parent? What if they thought she wasnt good enough for their sons? I can tell you, she wouldn’t like it. It’s a double standard because I can guarantee you that Joe, Javi and many of Kailyn’s friend have done things in their past that would portray them negitively. However, Kailyn has accepted them and allowed them into her and Her son life. I don’t think it has anything to do with Vee morals. I believe it is simple jealousy and immaturity. Kailyn has a right to not want unsuitable people around her son, but in order for her to confirm her theory of Vee she would have to get to know her. And she has chosen not to do so. Therefore, her reasoning for not wanting Vee around her son are invalid and childish. What would she do if Joe decided to marry Vee? No court would allow her to set standards on Joe visitation rights based on a picture for 2 years ago, if he chose to marry Vee.

Aleia Hill

Posted at 7:22 PM on May 7, 2013

I completely agree with you Tammy. I believe that Kail is an insecure female, who is jealous of Vee’s looks. That’s why she won’t let Isaac around Vee.

Michelle

Posted at 2:35 AM on May 7, 2013

I usually like Kail..But after watching this, She made herself look like a possesive a hole! She lookd so immature leaving the stage and cursing..Should make Joe wonder how good of a role model she is? Hmmmmm… Kail. Youve got many issues to deal with yourself. Let Joe and his GF be. Hes not yours anymore and at least she was being mature on stage. Not a cry baby

Tiffy

Posted at 11:43 PM on May 6, 2013

Kail was acting like a crazy beezy toward dr drew for no reason. I usually like her but even I felt like slapping that attitude off her face. Grow up! It’s not dr drews fault all ,”are u in this situation.” Dude dr drew specializes in crazy so he might as well be. Crazy kail

JJ

Posted at 11:37 AM on May 7, 2013

Pissed me off that Dr. Drew basically kissed her ass to get her to come back on stage. That was pathetic.

Liz

Posted at 10:39 PM on May 6, 2013

Kailyn is a hypocrite. Kailyn has smoked pot herself, likely drinks as many people her age do. I agree with not allowing someone to drink and smoke around the kid. Agree with that 100%. But refusing to allow this person around your kid because they happen to smoke and drink in general? Not around the child at all, just that they are a person who smokes and drinks on their own time? Get a life, Kailyn. Kailyn can lie all she wants about her anger being about not wanting Isaac around someone who posts pictures of herself drinking (the fiend!), but that has nothing to do with it. She hates Vee because she is Jo’s girlfriend. She is angry that Jo wants someone who’s not her. That’s it. The end. Kailyn needs to get over herself. She is married. She has had Javi (and Jordan, previously) around Isaac from day one, but she has a hissy fit if Jo’s girlfriend so much as looks at her son. Psycho.

DEE

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 6, 2013

i agree, as a mother your the new girl coming along you need to prove to me you can be around my kid, once you mess that up kinda hard to allow you seeing my kid … i wouldnt allow my new man do drugs so why would i let another stranger do it and be ok with it , i do believe in second chances but i dont know kaitlyn is ready for that..

naive

Posted at 7:35 PM on May 6, 2013

She is a control freak with a temper and is doing this for other reasons then protecting her child from some photos that who knows when could have been taken.
You all are naive if you think Kailin has never done anything illegal befor. She is a girl from a broken home who got pregnant at 16 and was living with her baby daddy at that age…like I said Naive if you think she is a angel.

dhdnf

Posted at 7:26 PM on May 6, 2013

I dont agree with someone who does drugs, but Kailyn NEEDS to get off her high horse especially when she is lashing out and hitting Jo and her husband on Teen Mom. Kailyin said she was sorry it was a mistake when she did that twice to two different people so if this Vee has shown it was a mistake and apologized then she needs to get off it and give her a chance she may be his step Mom then what is Kailin going to do? Not allow her sons Dad a relationship with him?

JJ

Posted at 11:44 AM on May 7, 2013

Kailyn is the Queen of hypocrisy… She got all butt hurt when she and Joe got into a tussle and she CRUCIFIED HIM. Then what happens? She turns around and does the same exact thing to Javi! She’s a slut, cheater and hypocrite….great qualities in a “mom”. And she’s worried about Vee??? That’s so laughable!

Lopez1

Posted at 2:24 PM on May 6, 2013

I’m not a mom, but I have two younger brothers who I take care of. If I were a mother I would’ve reacted the same way as Kailyn. I will not have allowed another woman who smokes and drinks around my child. As a parent it is important to know with what type of person your child is with. All those people bashing on Kailyn should just sit down and save their time typing. I respect Kailyn in her ways of raising, and I’m sure no parent would want their child being surrounded by drug influence.

sls24752@yahoo.com

Posted at 12:13 AM on May 7, 2013

YOU NEED YOUR HEAD CHECKED!!!!!!!! Seriously think about it before writing. Kaitlyn admitted herself to smoking. The picture of Vee was 2 years ago.IF they were adults which they are NOT, they would work it out for Isaac. The better their relationship is, the easier it is and will continue to be for him as he grows! I understand protecting your kid but come on…we all have done stupid stuff but usually the smart ones learn. Sorry Kaitlyn…hopefully you will learn next time to judge people so quickly! I have to say, my opinion is…you made yourself look like a complete contradicting physco. Oh and was so smart that you had a baby at 16. When I looked over all the poor choices…I kinda liked you but not after looking at you for face value like you do Vee. Even funnier, I wasn’t routing for Jo because I thought he was too imature ans spoiled. POOR ISAAC!

bokiluis

Posted at 10:52 AM on May 11, 2013

Translation: you are a judgmental hypocrite as well. This is so NOT about Vee’s indiscretions and use of substances. So you can be on kailyn’s side. That’s your choice. But to make other posters wrong for calling it as they see it, makes your morality play…..a ploy.

Only MY Opinion

Posted at 2:10 PM on May 6, 2013

So your telling me that its okay for Isaac to be around a woman who has a volatile temper and not once but twice has gone after a man and hit them while cameras were rolling? Jo could easily say nope im going for custody because KAILYN you have a temper and im not sure if you wouldnt hit Isaac because we have seen how you snap. This Vee is stupid for one smoking pot…pot is still a drug people and two putting pictures up on social networking sites, but to me its way more than that, Kailyn is jelouse and selfish. Now that she has the family she has always wanted she wouldnt mind if Jo decided not to be in his life because her new husband is there. And I find it disgusting to hurry up and get married Kailyn so you can take advantage of all the benefits military spouses and dependants get and then the extra money that he was going to send you while at boot camp, your sounding like Leah its not enough how much im making on Teen Mom I need to take from everyone else.

Rita day

Posted at 1:49 PM on May 6, 2013

She’s doing what some other mother would do best for their child or children.

be fair

Posted at 1:21 AM on May 7, 2013

Kailyn you are soo full of crap. You make 60 gs aan episode and you want to take isac away from his father. So what if vee smoke weed. Thats called people or kids makes mistakes. Get over it hypocite. What you think is perfect for isac is taking him away from his father.
You are dead wrong .
You have jealous problems. You did joe wrong even with jordan. Get a shrink.

bokiluis

Posted at 10:59 AM on May 11, 2013

Uh $60gs an episode? Why then would she be salivating to get Javi “I don’t believe in therapy” Marroquin. Javi seems like a nice enough person, but, Kailyn will continue to walk all over him because he seems blinded by his love for Kailyn. Kailyn can hardly say “I love you” to him because of the torch she carries for Joe. Joe sees straight through her bull. And she knows it. While Javier will take her back repeatedly because that is not the last time she will be disrespectful to him. Bottom line is, Kailyn wants Javi most for what he can give her. If homegirl makes $60gs per episode, she would NOT drool everytime she mentions that extra military pay and benefits.

JJ

Posted at 11:45 AM on May 7, 2013

No, she’s being a nasty hypocritical hag. She herself admitted to smoking pot! That’s called HYPOCRISY!!!!

tina

Posted at 4:47 PM on May 8, 2013

I agree…especially if Vee is working in a daycare and going to be a school teacher. What happens when she applies for the school position…it just may hurt her to have these photos. I would have done whatever was necessary to keep my kids away from Vee. Not a good role model. My children are all grown now.

bokiluis

Posted at 11:04 AM on May 11, 2013

Tina: it was yet another example of social media sites like Facebook. So you are gonna stand here and say that you have NEVER been in a situation where others were partying and a camera phone captured a moment that you didn’t realize its impact? Please, be honest with yourself. If you are Soooo perfect, watching “Teen Mom 2″ must make you feel above all of us imperfect human beings.

Keira

Posted at 6:02 PM on May 11, 2013

Seriously, you’re going to judge her based on a pics that was taken two 2 years ago?! I’m sure you’ve done your share of bad things when you were there age. Give her a break and plus she young. So stop having knickers so bunched up

john henry

Posted at 2:02 PM on May 10, 2013

No she’s not. What’s best is having a mature healthy relationship with her ex and his current girlfriend. This Kailyn needs psychological counselling.

Marissa

Posted at 6:14 PM on May 11, 2013

No, its call being selfish. If she cares about and love her son deeply as she stated, then she wouldn’t deprive her son of his father because the only person that’s suffering is Issac. If you can’t clearly see that, then you need you need to reevaluate your situation.