Bruce Jenner Accidentally Reveals Kim Kardashian’s Having A Boy?

Mon, May 6, 2013 3:24pm EST by 16 Comments
Kim Kardashian Baby Boy
FameFlynet

neSean Maree

Posted at 8:12 PM on May 28, 2013

she’s having a big jawed nappy haired “IT” the moment it pops out it will pose for magazine pics, and cut the doctor off..making it clear that it will let him finish in a minute

William Bennet

Posted at 4:46 AM on May 10, 2013

i still doubt if it was really a baby boy, i dont know if i would take this seriously, if i fail, i lost opportunity of having Frinzee,com koynz.

Robb7

Posted at 8:09 PM on May 6, 2013

Nothing like walking around NYC in 5 inch heels wearing a dress dragging on the ground. This fool is looking to stumble and fall — and possibly hurt her baby!!! The streets in NY are so uneven with tons of ruts and hole, where even the most agile and sure-footed trip. To boot, the outfit is absurd with a motorcycle jacket no less to top it off.

wavegal

Posted at 7:52 PM on May 6, 2013

a long time ago in an episode at the fertility docs Kim mentioned having her eggs( that’s plural) frozen. Who’s she kidding? She’s having twins! Ya think???

shebysheray

Posted at 5:14 PM on May 6, 2013

ooh a boy, then will Kanye and her move in together? OR will he kidnap it and take it to Paris?

jjinfl

Posted at 3:43 PM on May 6, 2013

Is there a vote for “who cares?” I just hope she hurries up. We’re all so bored of the hype. This black goth mini-wrap-thing is another fashion disaster. What is she thinking? Oh right she does not think. If it’s a boy Kanye might regain some interest in the whole deal, and if it’s a girl, I fee sorry for her as the mommonster Kris J. will grab her up immediately to add to her stable of girls. A boy will end up being ignored like poor Rob. Also, is it never summer in California? What’s the necessity for wearing a leather jacket around all the time? How sweaty.

Gina

Posted at 5:54 PM on May 6, 2013

I feel sorry for the child period (girl or boy)!

as741852963

Posted at 3:30 PM on May 6, 2013

My mom’s a nurse and she said if the stomach is sort of pointing downards then it is a boy, but if if pointing up, like Kim’s then it is a girl…(cool trick to know)

guest

Posted at 5:53 PM on May 6, 2013

How can you tell what her stomach looks like? She covers herself up like a tight mummy (ridiculous).

as741852963

Posted at 2:58 PM on May 8, 2013

That’s excatly how u can see her stomach, becuz most of her clothes are tight around the mid section…like u just said(hypocrites)
Most of the time during the last phases of preganancy the tummy is bigger and the clothes get tighter so how couldn’t you see, and to inform u she also posted a pic with her stoamach showing, also to inform u..

Ang Michelle

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 8, 2013

Someone must have hijacked my email (I saw an error in which they were being left on the screen) bc in don’t see my original comment! That’s so frustrating! Can they take them down?
But yes I did see that KK was showing her tummy – looks about 6 mos and cannot tell which direction its going! LOL!

as741852963

Posted at 3:24 PM on May 8, 2013

I find it better that at least u r not insulting me and just telling me how u view things but in a more calm manner, anyways, thank you for that, but yeah you can it’s curiving underneath, and the belly button is probably midway..but in the red dress u can defiently tell..

Ang Michelle

Posted at 3:30 PM on May 8, 2013

I wasn’t the one insulting – my comment – my HIJACKED comment! – said that my preg had shapes that actually supported the nurse theory! Im just confused as to where it went???
I apologize if someone wrote something rude – esp If under MY email! I’m new to this site so in wonder if there are kinks to work out? is this a new one???

as741852963

Posted at 3:36 PM on May 8, 2013

Idk i have been up here for a while but not a long time but no one hyjacked my account…
Well, thank u this would not be the first time that it has been proven right, and also this is not the first time someone told me this, and it’s fine…really..

Andy

Posted at 6:26 AM on May 7, 2013

For a nurse, your mom sure as hell doesnt know much. The way in which you carry your baby has nothing to do with the sex. Tell me, what is the difference between a male and a female feutus? one has a penis, the other a vagina. so how the hell does that affect the shape??? some people of so stupid!

blesn21barbra

Posted at 3:28 PM on May 6, 2013

Reblogged this on blesn21.