Kailyn Lowry: Did She Finally Confirm She’s Pregnant On Twitter?

Mon, May 6, 2013 5:38pm EDT by 12 Comments
Kailyn Lowry Pregnant
Courtesy Of Instagram

free stock charts

Posted at 2:03 AM on February 11, 2014

Quality financial planning is paramount for a long
time. It’s a story about how two friends who wanted to be considered an artist but I
held myself back. Have you got a lot of rave honda finance corp and
hype revolving art tablets and digital art. Digital art, or rather has come to possess, to go to a more conceptual art school in California in the early
1960s, Ms.

A Pizzel

Posted at 11:57 PM on September 22, 2013

So she is married to another female yet is pregnant? I saw on another site her “husband” is another female? And who really gives a crap about this skank? You people who watch this crap really need to get a life.

Uncle Rico

Posted at 12:26 PM on May 16, 2013

Tattoos don’t make you look thinner. Miss Piggy is a horrible mother. Hopefully she doesn’t punch her baby when she gets mad.

sam

Posted at 1:13 PM on May 9, 2013

Ok first she’s had one ex which is jorden so where r u getting so many exs I for one like kaylin if she was still in love with Jo she wouldn’t have married Javier yea vee seems nice but maybe she just don’t trust her mommy instincts leave kaylin alone she’s happy let her be

Ms Dee

Posted at 9:44 AM on May 9, 2013

I think she’s still in love with Joe as well and herbdislike of Vee is because of jealousy. Kailyn feels threatened by Vee because Vee’s drop dead gorgeous and well put together and she’s the first girl Joe’s been serious about since his and Kailyn’s break up. Although Kailyn is now married to Javi, for convenience, she’s still hoping she can still have Joe but that’s not possible as long as he avid Vee are together. Drop the Green-Eyed monster Kailyn it’s Over with Joe! STOP BEING SO SPITEFUL! Personally, I’m rooting for Joe n Vee!!!

liz

Posted at 10:48 PM on May 8, 2013

I SHOULD BE IN THE NEWS FOR HAVING A BABY AT 16 AND FOUR BY 22. ANYWAYS I THINK THAT SHES IN LOVE WITH JOE BUT JOE ISNT REALLY. SHE FEELS LONELY AND IS DESPERATE TO HAVE A FAMILY. SHE IS FINALSIONAL STABLE BUT HERSELF ISN’T. HOPEFULLY HER MARRIAGE LAST AND NOT BRAKE UP AFTER A YEAR. ISSAC DESERVES A LITTLE SISTER. I DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE WHO WANTS A FAMILY BUT SHE HAS TO BE MENTALLY STABLE AS WELL. SHE HAD TO MANY EXES SO ITS HARD FOR SOMEONE TO BELIEVE HER.

corey

Posted at 4:19 PM on May 15, 2013

be in the news for having a baby at 16 then FOUR by 22??? you are proud of that?!?! i bet they ll have different dads too… yeah you should be on the news for what NOT to do when you are 16….keep your legs closed or use protection!!!!!!

JokeyJoker

Posted at 8:30 AM on May 8, 2013

Great, all we need is this disaster having another kid. Sweetheart it’s plain to see your still hung up on your ex. Get over it..he obviously has! I find it amusing that you are citing his girlfriend for smoking pot years ago, yet no mention of the domestic violence you put your poor husband through…

Kim

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 7, 2013

If she is, I’m happy for her and Javi!Kailyn is a great mom and Javi seems so sweet.

KC

Posted at 2:39 PM on May 7, 2013

I’m excited for her! Isaac will have a baby sister!

Bobbi

Posted at 11:14 PM on May 6, 2013

So what if she is pregnant. She’s a grown and married woman now. I just dont see it being a bad thing. She knows how to raise a child and how hard it is. I had my first baby at 20,I wasnt on the news or anything.

Kate

Posted at 3:49 PM on May 15, 2013

She basically made it clear that they got married quickly to reap the benefits of the military lifestyle. Hmmmm.. military pay does go up based on dependents, so this could quite possibly be the real deal.. not all of us Air Force spouses are in it for the quick benefits and “perks”…. hope it lasts.