Demi Lovato’s Blonde Hair Makeover — Love Or Loathe? Vote

Mon, May 6, 2013 1:23pm EDT by 18 Comments
Demi Lovato Blonde Hair
Courtesy Of Instagram, FameFlynet

Demi recently dyed her hair blonde and almost missed a flight because she looks so different from her driver’s license! See her new makeover below!

Demi Lovato, 20, loves to switch up her look and a photo of her with blonde hair surfaced on May 3 on the set of her upcoming music video. Demi’s “dream came true” because for the first time, she is in the Director’s chair! On May 6, Demi tweeted: “Almost didn’t make it through airport security!! I look SO different from my driver’s license!! Hahaha #blondehairdon’tcare.” Do you love her new look?

Demi’s new album Demi comes out May 14th.

Demi Lovato’s Skin Secrets — Her Clear Skin Routine

Demi recently revealed her clear skin secrets to People magazine:

“My daily routine when I take care of my skin — it consists of me waking up in the morning. First thing I do is wash my face. I use all of Renee Rouleau’s products. I wash my face with an exfoliant gel and then I use a toner and then I put moisturizer on. Then I put sunscreen on and I do eye cream. Throughout the day I’ll apply more sunscreen if I don’t have makeup on. At night, I always, always make sure I take off my makeup, just because I hate waking up with makeup on but also because it ages you. And I always, always moisturize at night. So I wash my face, apply toner, do whatever I need to do, little extra thing here and there, but that’s my night routine.”

“I use Renee Rouleau BHA Clarifying Serum,” Demi said.

WATCH: Demi Lovato Talks Defeating Bullies and X Factor!

Do you like Demi’s hair makeover, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Demi Lovato Hair Makeover News:

1. Demi Lovato’s Dramatic Hair Makeover — See Her New ‘Do
  2. Demi Lovato’s Hair Makeover: Do You Love Her Pink Ends?
  3. Demi Lovato’s Dramatic Makeover: See Her Brunette Hair

GuyLovatic

Posted at 6:52 PM on May 31, 2013

To me Demi looks beautiful with any hair color. <3

Lovatic

Posted at 9:18 PM on May 23, 2013

It’s amazing how this girl can rock any hair color.

i love jb

Posted at 7:34 PM on May 16, 2013

she keeps changing her hair and that’s what i dig about her, one second she’s blonde, then orange, then red, then blue, then pink, then black, then tipped, then brown and what ever she does she’s GORGEOUS!

CeeCee

Posted at 10:49 PM on May 7, 2013

I love Demi Lovato to no end, I always have and, I think she looks great no matter what hair style or color her hair is! She could even be bald and I wouldn’t love her any less. :) She’s such a beautiful and extremely talented young lady, and I hope (and know) that she will never turn into a Miley or Lindsay.

Todd

Posted at 10:29 PM on May 7, 2013

Who thinks Demi is in Paranormal Activity 5, by the way?
I would love her to be in it!

Todd

Posted at 10:27 PM on May 7, 2013

i’d prefer her brown/black hair, it makes her look really beautiful. she’s gorgeous, no doubt, but i think black hair suits her better.

Emy

Posted at 2:35 PM on May 7, 2013

You’re just jealous that u don’t have a chin like her, don’t even comment if you’re a hater, only the fans should get to comment not people like u “HATERS” :p

Emil Elm

Posted at 11:22 AM on May 7, 2013

butt chin

Emil Elm

Posted at 11:22 AM on May 7, 2013

butchin

Josephine Jasmine

Posted at 12:16 AM on May 7, 2013

she’s perfect in every color!

nicole

Posted at 10:13 AM on May 7, 2013

she’s perfect in every color!! :D

Amanda

Posted at 5:32 PM on May 6, 2013

she is beautiful anyway!!!

Nida

Posted at 4:37 PM on May 6, 2013

She is NOT pretty at all!

Lovatic

Posted at 9:19 PM on May 23, 2013

You, hater, are blind.

LOVATIC

Posted at 3:35 PM on May 6, 2013

no matter what she IS ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Tia

Posted at 2:13 PM on May 6, 2013

She suits any hair colour, love the blonde hair

Alexsia

Posted at 1:46 PM on May 6, 2013

I love it!!!!!

Alexsia

Posted at 1:46 PM on May 6, 2013

This isn’t the first time she’s had blonde hair you guys…