Chris Brown Admits He’s Single: ‘I Can’t Be Focused On’ Rihanna

Mon, May 6, 2013 8:09am EDT by 125 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Break Up
FameFlynet

Justice,mahaffey

Posted at 11:21 PM on February 22, 2014

I think chrisbrown shouldn’t not go back out with her he should find some body else intend of rihanna she no good for you you be with some body else that love you and care about and be there for and all ways there for you .don’t metter what I will all ways love you because god put you in this life for. A reason not for her for you too have fun ,and love and care so don’t worry about her you can bad all by yourself you don’t need her to make you happen you need god and your fans and your family that all you need I love you chrisbrown you sexy if Rihanna don’t get you back we’ll I will even you know I’m 15 years old that don’t mean that I didn’t love because I do

Helene

Posted at 3:21 PM on December 22, 2013

I really feel so sorry for Rihanna…I can’t stand Chris Brown

annbarb

Posted at 10:32 AM on May 29, 2013

CHRIS BROWN, IS THE BIGGEST LIER ON THIS PLANET NOT TO BE TRUSTED DONE WITH YOU CHRIS WATCH FROM A FAR? LIE TO MUCH YOUR WORD IS NOT WORTH THE LEG YOU STAND ON!!

Mathew o kaikai

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 26, 2013

To me i think they should gather the pieces of their lives and re-unite onesmore

Meme

Posted at 1:23 PM on May 11, 2013

Mr.j: That’s right.

Milla Reimann

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 9, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, MOJO50.COM

Mr. J

Posted at 5:20 PM on May 7, 2013

Rihanna will be drunk & high everyday taking naked pictures on the web soon, she always loses herself without CB. I really hope CB drops a couple of his friends (goons) and work on his brand. Until he changes his image, he can put out records with great music, but it’s all for pennies….get a respectable woman (not in the business) no groupies (Kareuche) no reality show angry birds…a nice respectable woman that dresses, acts like a real lady. CB is 24 and seems to be spinning his wheels because the same people are around him when he was 17….nobody’s maturing, nobody’s growning outside of their comfort zone.

gbtw

Posted at 7:43 PM on May 7, 2013

word, mr. j. word.

Candace Sweet (@DownforCBrown)

Posted at 6:27 PM on May 9, 2013

I so agree.

I speak the truth

Posted at 9:24 AM on May 7, 2013

yea he was using rihanna for his career until he realized that she is the reason its flopping in the first place

kim g

Posted at 10:15 AM on May 7, 2013

@i speak the nonsense i suggest u go moan over CHRIANNA death to get rid of that hatred for chris..chris will just be fine without ur fave matterfact he’s relieved after kicking her to the curb! LMAO!

7 sevena

Posted at 5:06 AM on May 7, 2013

At Pam I agree with you other then that they will be alright & cool without each other

pam

Posted at 2:59 AM on May 7, 2013

I think they need to stop putting their business out on Social Media they say it “Ain’t Nobodies Business” but by lashing out on Twitter or talking on Radio Stations yo making it peoples business. And thats bound to create drama and for people to talk badly about them. They need to Learn to keep their personal life private get some tips from Beyonce and Jay-z they do it so well

London loyoz

Posted at 2:24 AM on May 7, 2013

he aboutta date the Next Chick or him & Riri are on break from their Relationship while he’s fourceing on him self & Music (the fans Can’t wait to see who he date next) :) Robyn & Chris Breezy will be Cool with each other just Watch & wait until u see Boom

I do what I want

Posted at 12:07 AM on May 7, 2013

Dearly beloved…we are gathered here today to say good bye to the entity formerly known as “Chrianna”. It died a painful death. It was tragic. But…it’s gone on to a better place. It’s now hanging out with “benifer” Chrae, and countless others who have bit the dust before there time…..let us bow our heads and say a prayer for the poor Stans that had so much invested in the hope that Chrianna would survive…….amen……..LOL. On to the next one.

kim g

Posted at 6:47 AM on May 7, 2013

@i do what i want, Best funny comment i’ve read so far LMAO!

Meme

Posted at 8:50 PM on May 8, 2013

I do what I want: Lmfao. Too funny.

Meme

Posted at 11:56 PM on May 6, 2013

I speak the truth: So you’re saying the only reason why Chris is with Rihanna just so his music doesn’t flop? Lol. Guess he is using Rihanna then.lol.

I speak the truth

Posted at 10:08 PM on May 6, 2013

Now watch how his music stops flopping

reddio

Posted at 9:18 PM on May 6, 2013

I agree with Chris brown of what he said on the radio interview. However karrueche Tran birthday is coming up soon truning 25 may 17, Chris breezy is just doing him & his own thing and I know that yall wanna see who he would go with next

simone batista

Posted at 8:35 PM on May 6, 2013

Chris will find a woman who is always by your side! Chris move on baby!

shawny boo

Posted at 7:57 PM on May 6, 2013

Sandra renee you right lmao

Sandra Renee

Posted at 7:39 PM on May 6, 2013

Hi –

C’s most recent puzzy groove is another K, who is star struck. If she believes she’s special K – she’s eating fruit loops. How long before C’s captain crunches her silly rabbit heart?

shawny boo

Posted at 7:54 PM on May 6, 2013

Sandra renee you right lmao

Meme

Posted at 8:49 PM on May 6, 2013

Sandra Renee: That is so lame. What are you 5?

Genean

Posted at 6:26 PM on May 6, 2013

Rih and Chris are a hot mess. They split up awhile ago. The interview the father gave, he gave for a reason. I’m not sure what Chris thinks Rih did or didn’t do but he is pisses. He unfollowed her on twitter almost a couple of weeks ago and then he gives that interview that was a little disrespectful. I am a die hard fan of Chris and I don’t care what anyone thinks I thought his words and comments were inane. However, they are young and stupid and will be back together soon. Personally, they should wait until after her tour to rekindle any kind of a relationship. Maybe they both can grow-up during the time apart. I’m still confused why he was going to New York. All the places in this country and he supposedly goes to the one city where Rih is at. Very very odd!!!

charming

Posted at 5:26 PM on May 6, 2013

the relationship was a tug of war from the rekindle . dad on one side , mom on the next , likewise with the fans and friends . way too much was going on .it would have paid them better to keep ‘nobody’s business’ like they say , but somehow it didn’t happen

jeff

Posted at 5:24 PM on May 6, 2013

Rihanna needs to leave Chris alone before he give her something. He like prostiutute and groupies. His father want him to be with kae and she only want him for money. Chris is not old enough to regales you are working for a living. I think you an drake would look good in the car you brought for Chris. Next time they book you tour do one week a month so you can have a life. Rihanna keep your head up. Praying for you baby. O yea. The goat deal was funny. Find a man that can appreciate you and your humor.

charming

Posted at 4:59 PM on May 6, 2013

guess it was way too much for CB to handle . he’s still working on himself and probably just needed a peace of mind .