‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Storybrooke Faces Its Final Days

Sun, May 5, 2013 9:31pm EDT by 13 Comments
Once Upon A Time Neal Dead
Courtesy of ABC (2)

Travis

Posted at 9:08 AM on May 6, 2013

The writers of Once Upon A Time have to be some of the most talented in the industry, and I love seeing how complicated the storyline has become. It’s been really interesting to watch Baelfire’s introduction and his storyline unfold. I haven’t been home to watch OUAT live though because I’ve been working the night shift for my job at DISH, but I couldn’t help peeking at what the recaps had to say today. This morning during my commute I’ll have to catch up with the episode from last night on my iPad by using the DISH Anywhere app. It can stream the show from my DVR to my iPad and all I need is to be connected to the internet.

A

Posted at 3:27 AM on May 6, 2013

*SPOILER ALERT* There are leaked pictures of Neal on set with Philip, Aurora, and Mulan. Not sure what it exactly means, but hopefully it means he is still alive!

Aly

Posted at 1:11 AM on May 6, 2013

I think that Neal is alive and in the enchanted forest. I think that storybook is going to be destroyed and that they will go to never land. With Neal gone I think gold may try to kill Henry now. I know there is supposed to be a major death next week but I’m not sure who.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:35 AM on May 6, 2013

Death or no death, the finale is going to be epic.

bb

Posted at 12:54 AM on May 6, 2013

I had a different take on this episode. I thought Baelfire was Peter Pan, not the shadow.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:35 AM on May 6, 2013

They’re purposely leaving that ambiguous for now, I think. I’ve suspected that Bae is Peter for a while, but now I’m not totally sure.

abe

Posted at 12:47 AM on May 6, 2013

Bye Bye, so long suckers!!

Kelly

Posted at 11:45 PM on May 5, 2013

i think maybe storybrooke will be destroyed or at least thought lost and the main characters will either end up in neverland or back in the enchanted forest.

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:33 AM on May 6, 2013

Yeah, isn’t it kind of pointless for them to live in Storybrooke now? They know who they really are, so they should all go back to living their old lives.

Kelly

Posted at 11:43 PM on May 5, 2013

I think Neal is alive and back in fairytale land. I love him. Neal is awesome and so amazing with Emma. I hope he is back asap and made a regular. Emma and Neal need a happily ever after together.

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:33 AM on May 6, 2013

I also think Neal is in another world… but which one?

Oncer

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 5, 2013

My prediction is, that besides all the destruction. Emma Swan with her magic, will save everything. And this episode will be an awesome game changer in the plot and characters principally EMMA. Also Neal is not dead because of the pictures of him, AURORA and MULAN. He is in the enchanted forest. I AM JUST WAITING TO SEE RUMPLES FACE WHEN HE FINDS OUT BAE IS ON ANOTHER LAND.

Robert

Posted at 7:23 PM on May 6, 2013

I think Neal becomes in some way Peter Pan (that will be a story…), meanwhile Regina has a magic bean left that wil bring the total company of Storybrook to Neverland, inclusive Owen and Tamarah. Reunion of Neal and his new family will happen, but the danger of Owen and Tamarah will be a thread.

Enough material for a new season, look forward to see Ariël ;)