Kim Kardashian Can’t Wait To Give Birth After Tough Pregnancy

Sun, May 5, 2013 12:30pm EDT by 19 Comments
Kim Kardashian Pregnancy
FameFlynet

rob

Posted at 10:09 AM on May 16, 2013

Hey Kim U may have all the clothes, and cars, and things only $$ can buy, But YOUR LIFE is a MESS! all the $ in the world wont buy u happiness. ….. What a frigin MESS u arr.rrrrrrr

Kuntney Kuntrashian

Posted at 9:11 AM on May 6, 2013

Fat self absorbed f@ching whore……she’s Kanye’s problem now…..dumb azz!

Laurie

Posted at 12:22 AM on May 6, 2013

OMG!! WHAT A WHINER! Poor, poor pittiful me, I’m the only one that has ever been pregnant! She need to get a life where she can think of more than just HERSELF!!

Nedsdag

Posted at 10:22 PM on May 5, 2013

We can’t wait either. In fact, after you give birth, we can’t wait until you, your baby, your baby daddy and your whole family move into a cave and never come back.

Loopy

Posted at 1:03 AM on May 6, 2013

Agree, as smart as a business woman she is, she makes personal choices do not fit her business profile. She is no Beyonce and he is no JZ. There is no way they look in love. I hope that baby does not resemble him, that would not be profitable. I’m know Kim hater, but just saying. She made the best choice dating Reggie.

just saying

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 5, 2013

Why is Hollywoodlife rehashing old news? She said that in the beginning of her pregnancy it was physically painful. She was just interviewed about 3 weeks ago and said she said that everything was fine. Once the baby started moving she knew he/she was alright. This is a normal reaction for a 1st time mom when you don’t know why for example your right side is in pain. She was fearing that the baby was in in danger. I definitely had pain with my 1st pregnancy so I understand her fears. I think what’s made Kim miserable are the haters and her mom who didn’t release her from contractual obligations so she could have enjoyed her pregnancy.

Sharon

Posted at 7:06 PM on May 5, 2013

I could not have said it better. I am losing respect for her mom. She wasn’t like this when the show first started. If I were her mom, I would have cancelled all obligations past her 5th month and forced her to take it easy. She would only have to be on KUWTK and that’s it. It’s not like they will go broke or anything.

damie

Posted at 3:29 PM on May 5, 2013

farrahabrahamsextapedownload.blogspot.com/

universe

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 5, 2013

Because she is so self absorbed, self centered and obsessed with her appearance, she WOULD think this is a difficult pregnancy. Most healthy adjusted women will tell you the pregnancy was so special for the bonding that takes place between only mother and child for 9 months. Guess Kim never learned that part of being pregnant. She looks more and more like Octomom!!
If she thinks this a long pregnancy for her, think of how sick of it the rest oy us are! She does not dress attractivly for her pregnancy and her size and shape doesn’t help. May this poor baby be born healthyto this nutcase.

Joy

Posted at 2:49 PM on May 5, 2013

I think if she would stop going all over the world, she wouid be fine. I also think she is a baby, she is acting like its so bad for attention, noone but her family is falling for this crap.

Alex

Posted at 2:09 PM on May 5, 2013

STFU Kim, you stupid, selfish whore.

Jecaden

Posted at 1:47 PM on May 5, 2013

She has NOT had a difficult pregnancy. She has had a difficult maternity fashion experience! The miscarriage scare was probably due to overeating! I seriously doubt she is going to go through with natural childbirth. She is probably going to have a Ceasarean on June 18!

Sheila

Posted at 1:39 PM on May 5, 2013

and once again the hating a** idiots will come on here and respond to this story as if it is true. SMDH I guess anything to spew vitriol. Please remember where you are reading this people.

Sue

Posted at 6:26 AM on May 6, 2013

can someone please call ray j to piss on that fat whore again. horrible disgusting old whore. this fat cow needs to be put out to pasture.

jules

Posted at 1:33 PM on May 5, 2013

Kims pregnancy has been so stressful I have felt empathy for her. All of the negative media, the ridicule over how she dresses and to me every man she knows was either rude, nasty or mean to her . Let’s not forget about Ray j and his drama. I’m sure Kim like most women when pregnant will never forget how she was treated during her pregnancy

Drew

Posted at 1:24 PM on May 5, 2013

Me, me , me… Does anyone else get the feeling this kid is in for a miserable existence?..

susan bridges

Posted at 12:57 PM on May 5, 2013

“…..pop that little thing out”……something tells me this baby is going to be anything but little. This pregnancy has been tough for her because it’s the first thing she’s done that hasn’t been just for her! Yup, some things you actually have to work at!! A revelation for her I’m sure.

Shelley

Posted at 1:11 PM on May 5, 2013

Ha Ha, wait till she finds out how much it hurts to “pop that little thing out” not such an easy thing, giving birth!

Jo

Posted at 10:56 AM on May 6, 2013

I would be a week’s pay that baby will be born by C-section at the earliest date a doctor will permit it. That’s why I think they’re talking about a June due date now instead of July. She has no intention of going to full term, and I’m darn sure she has no intention of going through child birth either.