Prince Harry: Kate Middleton & Prince William Are Having A Boy

Sun, May 5, 2013 1:05pm EDT by 18 Comments
Kate Middleton Boy
SplashNews

handicraft buy viet nam

Posted at 2:26 AM on September 27, 2014

After waiting several hours in game, Willow will send you
a quest by owl and will ask you to come to Emain macha’s church to talk with him.
They make gateway to ethnic India from their skillful hands and interest in arts,
which displays the best of the handicrafts from the country.
Gems boxes never go out of style and might be utilized to enhance your dressing table in the room.

Lashawnda

Posted at 8:36 PM on September 23, 2014

I get pleasure from, lead to I found exactly what I used to be ooking for.
You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless
you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 2, 2014

My Partner And I fairly recently put in a steam shower
unit, the best thing we’ve purchased in a while, kids and friends and family like it so much, find it difficult
to see everyone turning back to normal showers again

Percy Cianci

Posted at 11:04 AM on August 6, 2013

Kates blooming very nicely!

linux hosting

Posted at 4:41 AM on August 5, 2013

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and brilliant design and style.|

Sienna

Posted at 3:27 PM on May 29, 2013

I hope it’s a boy and I really want them to name him Arthur. <3

anastasiaweatherspoon

Posted at 8:20 PM on May 25, 2013

I think the baby is twins because Will and Kate can have what they want and they will be fine with the babies and what is Prince Harry thinking about tell everyone about his nephew .I thought Kate will surprise us with the baby’s gender when she deliver her child.

fksjfksjdfs

Posted at 6:57 AM on May 18, 2013

He’s called Hagrid, not Hager….

sarah

Posted at 12:19 PM on May 16, 2013

it will be a girl, hes obviously only saying it to cause a diverstion! :)

Jenn

Posted at 11:19 PM on May 5, 2013

I can’t imagine Harry saying anything that could get out to the public like this. But, if I the tabloids pick boy or girl, they’ve got a 50% of getting it right!

Liz

Posted at 11:00 PM on May 5, 2013

You know, Im not buying any of these so called stories until that child is born!! So There!

Vivien

Posted at 9:11 PM on May 5, 2013

why does that reporter lady keep calling Hagrid , “Hagar?”

itstheirlife

Posted at 7:08 PM on May 5, 2013

If its based on how she is carrying then id say a boy and kim k a girl but id say only if they say it orjuly comes that’s how it’ll be known for sure

Jason Dodd

Posted at 5:41 PM on May 5, 2013

I’m not convinced and I’ll wait till it is born in July!

Anne

Posted at 4:44 PM on May 5, 2013

Maybe Kate wants a boy so as to not share the limelight with a girl, a girl that would thrill those who love Diana. Just saying… Afterall, she’s human and no doubt has certain jealousies like everyone else.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 2:28 PM on May 5, 2013

Maybe Kate is married to two brothers? The first is from William, second from Harry. Or vice versa.

incaunipocrit

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 5, 2013

Reblogged this on The Blogspaper.

don and terri karnes

Posted at 10:18 PM on May 27, 2013

if its a girl Keeley if its a boy Kolton or colton