Justin Bieber Attacked By Fan During Dubai Concert

Sun, May 5, 2013 5:05pm EDT by 54 Comments
Justin Bieber Attacked
FameFlynet

Lauren22

Posted at 11:32 AM on May 7, 2013

This so ridiculous!! The fan didn’t attack Justin!! Watch the full video on the TIMES news website he tried to hug him and then the security ran on the stage and knocked the piano over, the fan certainly didn’t push down the piano to evade guards! hahaha what a load of crap! Yes he shouldn’t of gone on the stage in the first place but my god don’t over dramatise it!!

bondurantguywife

Posted at 7:25 AM on May 7, 2013

IT WAS THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE REDDICT STORY! THAT THE SAME PERSON HE WAS TRYING TO GET HIS ATTENTION BUT IT FAIL TO AND HE WANTED A HUG! I THAT WHAT HE SAID TO THE NEWSPAPER THEIR. I THINK HE WANTED MORE THEN A HUG I THINK HE WANTED BIEBER TO BE HIS SON OR FARTHER. BUT WHO WOULDN’T WANT JUSTIN BIEBER AS A SON!

spaz101

Posted at 1:08 PM on May 6, 2013

At least he has some commonsense. Boy never thought I would say that about him.

TAHITI

Posted at 12:09 PM on May 6, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN.HES UBER AMAZING UBER PERFORMER.

---

Posted at 6:47 AM on May 6, 2013

The UAE is a Muslim country, the crazy fundamentalists would attack him because of immoral practices, like multiple relationships.

English mofo, do you speak it

Posted at 6:42 AM on May 6, 2013

Angel. You poor dear. What was it like having a stroke at your age? It must be truly awful to be you. I know it’s not very pleasant being exposed to you at least.

Sam

Posted at 5:27 AM on May 6, 2013

The music wasn’t even interrupted. the idiot is lip syncing

TAHITI

Posted at 12:08 PM on May 6, 2013

JUSTIN DOESN’T NOT LIP SYNC. JUSTIN DOESN’T DO THAT. ITS ALL HIM. OR SELENA LIP SYNC.

Angel

Posted at 1:27 AM on May 6, 2013

Lisa u dnt hev 2 date sum1 u dsnt love, pple shld nt go fo luks u beta knoe that plus love z blind @ Elvis P u ar tha 1 who sucks nt bieber okae. I love them

abe

Posted at 12:54 AM on May 6, 2013

be honest: WHO LIKES IT BEING FOOLED OVER & OVER AGAIN?

mondy

Posted at 11:30 PM on May 5, 2013

What in the heck if dis is true then at least he wasn’t hurt by a radom Unkwn boy

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:19 PM on May 5, 2013

THE WHOLE THING WAS A SET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE MEDIA DRAMA TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Momo

Posted at 9:41 PM on May 5, 2013

Wow, I’m amazed he kept singing I know I couldn’t have.

eric

Posted at 8:18 PM on May 5, 2013

justin has fas straight men and gay men
the music of justin brings all the genre

eric

Posted at 8:16 PM on May 5, 2013

Normal I also grab it

Harmony

Posted at 7:28 PM on May 5, 2013

I can NOT believe that guy missed him…i mean i sooooo would have gotten him LOL

Sheila

Posted at 7:24 PM on May 5, 2013

Wow there are some reall crazy wack job out here we see it every day just by reading these blogs and seeing how delusional people can be, they need to have better security at these concerts. SMDH!!!

Joape

Posted at 7:24 PM on May 5, 2013

Gosh, people don’t see that this is a publicity stunt. He obviously hired the guy to rush on stage and ‘pretend’ to attack him. I mean, if a ‘hater’ went up onstage to attack Justin, it would be so easy to succeed!

Bobbysknight

Posted at 8:08 AM on May 6, 2013

HE ACTLY TALK WITH ARAB NEWS STATION AND SAID HE JUST WANT AND HUG! AND GIVE HIM A SHEET OF MUSIC TO PLAY!

lisa

Posted at 7:19 PM on May 5, 2013

I don’t want Selena to be with JB again. JB deserves a wayyy better girl than Selena. I want Justin to date Jasmine V, Ariana Grande, or Caitlin Beadles because those girls wayy prettier than Selena. Selena’s so ugly. I want to puke on Selena’s face :P (Selena Pukemez)

Isabel

Posted at 9:14 PM on May 5, 2013

first of all Selena is gorgeous and a talented young lady Jasmine V who? Ariana Grande she is pretty but she has a boyfriend already dumb A$$$ and Caitlin Beadies who? 2 of the girls are not even that famous and one has a boyfriend Selena and Justin are one of the Best holly wood couples i have seen so far they clearly are made for each other

lisa

Posted at 4:21 PM on May 6, 2013

Honey, Selena is ugly and untalented. Want proof that Selena’s untalented? Go and search ‘selena gomez live” on google or youtube. You don’t know who Jasmine V is? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. You have no brain. She is a singer who has more talent than Selena. Caitlin Beadles is one of JB’s ex girlfriends and she was wayy prettier than Selena. Go and suck selena’s big dick.

lisa

Posted at 7:09 PM on May 5, 2013

@Lisa – the girl who hates Justin Bieber. Stop copying me! im the real lisa! the girl who hates jelena and selena!

lisa

Posted at 7:08 PM on May 5, 2013

STILL BETTER THAN JELENA.

TAHITI

Posted at 12:10 PM on May 6, 2013

I LOVE JELENA. THERE AMAZING. EVEN THOUGH THERE NOT TOGETHER.

Bobbysknight

Posted at 6:54 PM on May 5, 2013

I am not a hate I respect Justin bieber. I think the guy who ran on stages was gay and wanted to ride him but didn’t get the job done. Oh they wanted to kidnapped him and hold them for rasom but it would of work because dubi will not want a Usa marines or specail opps force searching for him.

Bondurantguy

Posted at 6:45 PM on May 5, 2013

I would of ran off stages after that a gather my shelf. If any one was their I wound what he say.

Marce

Posted at 5:36 PM on May 5, 2013

I am very worried for the health of his Dubai’s fan.

What happened with him ?????

I can´t believe that Justin Bieber could have male fans in some place of the world.

David Burgess

Posted at 6:18 PM on May 5, 2013

Well, obviously no female fans would be allowed to show their bare faces….

Bondurantguy

Posted at 6:43 PM on May 5, 2013

But that would of scare the crap out of me! Any it would be the last thing any body does. Secerity did a good Job.

Lisa

Posted at 5:16 PM on May 5, 2013

Glad he’s in another country. We’re done with his fake self here. Take off those STUPID gloves and stop trying to be something you are NOT!

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 5:32 PM on May 5, 2013

You are obviously a stupid hateful moron. You probably would make Hitler proud!

Pattie