‘Married To Jonas’ — Kevin Jonas Tells Dani To Choose Him Over A Job

Sun, May 5, 2013 11:18pm EDT by 15 Comments
Danielle Jonas Cosmo
Courtesy of E!

Dani gets an amazing opportunity that will keep her in NYC just as Kevin is about to head to South America on tour — will she choose her career over family?

Kevin Jonas tells Danielle Jonas he has worked so hard to make sure they stay together while the Jonas Brothers tour South America. But on the May 5 episode of Married To Jonas, Dani gets a career boost that might mean they have to stay apart. What will happen to their relationship?

Danielle Jonas & ‘Cosmo': Kevin Jonas Wants Dani To Choose Him Instead

Cosmopolitan invites Danielle to a meeting at their NYC offices. They want Danielle to write a cooking feature for their Come Over column in the lifestyle section.

Dani says she wants to make Italian food and is excited to do a photo shoot and spread for the magazine. “I’m so excited,” Dani tells Kevin when she gets home. “They are doing a photo shoot with me.”

When Kevin asks if she’ll be able to leave for their South American tour, just days away, Dani isn’t sure. “There are deadlines. I don’t know if I can leave.”

“I don’t want you to hinder what you want to do. But I want to be with you,” Kevin argues.

“But you want me to go on tour,” which does hinder the things Dani wants to do, she says.

“The one time I get an opportunity…now this is my turn to do something…I’ll meet you if I can, Kevin!” Dani screams back at her husband.

Kevin says if she wants a baby within a year, she should come on tour as this is a “last hurrah.”

The Jonas Brothers Pick An Opening Act

Meanwhile, Joe Jonas tells Dani’s little brother, Mikey, that they want him to be the opening act on their tour. He’s pretty nervous since his biggest show was for 1,200 people, and Kevin says that’s only the first two rows at a JB concert!

WATCH: Dani Wants A Career

Do you think Dani should work for CosmopolitanHollywoodLifers?

E!

– Dory Larrabee

More ‘Married to Jonas’ News:

1. ‘Married To Jonas’ Premiere — Kevin Jonas Wants To Move To NYC
  2. ‘Married To Jonas’ Family: Kim Kardashian Gave Us Advice On Being Reality Stars
  3. ‘Married To Jonas’ Recap: Danielle & Kevin Have A ‘Big Announcement’

sirius

Posted at 5:15 PM on May 20, 2013

I hope a control freak would get her into rehab. If he’s afraid to let her out in public unsupervised he should be. She’s a junkie.

susie

Posted at 7:42 PM on May 12, 2013

did he leave the family trip in Italy to come home to work on a project for his group?
No, he decided to stay with Dani and her fam. He felt that was more important. Dani has a lot to learn about compromise. Better watch it, there are thousands of girls who would do anything to be with him.

burnin' up for jb

Posted at 7:26 PM on May 12, 2013

WOW!
first she wants to be in all the live chats before she was even married to him, then she wants to live in a mansion and not get a baby for 4 years and still thinks its not the right time because her medication means more to her, then she wanted a reality show and now she doesn’t want to see Kevin for about 2 months for a lame job compared too what she can get considering the fact that her last name is now JONAS. but don’t get me wrong i love Dany, i just wish she could give him a break sometimes.

Kimberly Jonas Groher

Posted at 12:20 AM on July 2, 2014

And I say of that nonsense and actually I’m on Dani’s side for this but she right and she kinda. Makes him whatever he needs to be don’t his life depends of his ways of learning skills but he has none not making him to. Be offensive about it when he understands it and but he might to.be taught himself opened up showing what he dose a she wants dani to be it doesn’t matter if he goes somewhere he goes mad she wants her to with her 100 percent of the road with them and that’s why he must have soul to,have that experience and that’s why she right what she saying. To him is true and that’s what I think of that

angela payne

Posted at 8:29 PM on May 8, 2013

i hope he doesent put to much pressure on her he got his carear and she got hers if they dont come to terms with each other iam affaired they just might go their secepered ways i hope that doesent happen because they are such a great couple

Setra

Posted at 11:49 PM on May 6, 2013

I thought this was an interesting episode and I’m hoping Dani and Kevin can come to an agreement on the tour/career decision. It’s nice that she finally has such an opportunity. I was at work at DISH when this aired, but I’m glad I didn’t miss it. I had my DISH Hopper set up to record up to six programs at once, during primetime. Because of this there was no need to argue over what to record.

barbara

Posted at 2:58 PM on May 6, 2013

It isn’t a job opportunity. It’s a one shot column that she’s getting BECAUSE she’s Mrs. Kevin Jonas. I can see why Kevin might be confused because when Dani had an actual, real job as a hairdresser, she had no problem leaving it behind to join her boyfriend on tour. The column would be a few days’ work at best and she could write it while she was on tour with her husband. She is using it as an excuse not to go with him. Maybe she will relent since the Jonas Brothers are also giving her brother Mikey a job opening for them on the road. Just how much is the Jonas family expected to do for the Deleasas? I feel sorry for Kevin.

me

Posted at 12:39 PM on May 6, 2013

Wow what a control freak really he just wants to plan eveything and is hindering her from doing something she would like to do.Kevin will eventually ruin this relationship when she gets tired of him not letting her live her life.

No-one

Posted at 4:53 AM on May 6, 2013

@ london loyoz thats way kris said it’ll ruin a marriage.

Gwen Davis

Posted at 3:51 AM on May 6, 2013

Kevin needs to sort his head out, this is a great opportunity!

London loyoz

Posted at 3:45 AM on May 6, 2013

@ KRIS yeah some do ruin marriage but this one This girl need to have a career of her own just like her husband do & he need to learn how to accpet if she do have a career of her own she need to work her butt off too not just only him for sure she want to do that.

kris

Posted at 1:19 AM on May 6, 2013

reality tv the quickess way to ruin a marriage

abe

Posted at 12:44 AM on May 6, 2013

people aren’t done with their Disney storries yet?

mondy

Posted at 11:41 PM on May 5, 2013

Danielle gonna do what best for her to do quite sure that she need to have a career of her own instead of following him on tour or being at home

sonja

Posted at 11:30 PM on May 5, 2013

I can’t believe that he is doing this to her He thinks that she doesn’t deserve to have a career.