Kristen Stewart Gets Into Car Accident In LA

@ spaz101 is the sex is true even in the movie? pls answer

semple me robsten forever

Posted at 5:01 AM on May 6, 2013

@ spaz101 is the sex is true even in the movie pls answer? ???m

ophelle

Posted at 2:00 AM on May 6, 2013

i like her and i really feel bad for her,, bad things are happening to her right now,, rob her BF in new york with her BF katy,, doesn’t have any movies film.. pappz on her 24/7 .. being hated, criticized, and bashed bcause of her infedility with an old married man.. does SHE deserve this much? it’s life.. so sad for her.. maybe this is why she lost her focus on driving and crashed her car !! as a fan i really care for , her i’m concerned about her happiness.. wish she finds it.. and lasts! and i’m here wondering if all is well for robert and kristen,.. i know it’s not any of my bussiness but….

Pearlylovestwilight

Posted at 7:10 PM on May 5, 2013

Omg! Calm down this happens to everyone and she wasn’t drunk or anything! The stupid gossip about a simple mistake a famous person does! But get with reality we all have these mistakes!!
Go Kristen! It’s ok!
❤🎶✌👊

jes

Posted at 3:03 PM on May 5, 2013

HA, you’re big fans pattinson and probably convinced that there is no better man and the world Kristen and life stands on Pattinson. Surprise, not worth it.

HA

Posted at 11:34 AM on May 5, 2013

pitty on Kristen again just to stay in the news. lets have a pitty party for kristen so Rob can run back into her arms. It’s always something with Kristen and she needs attention 24/7. this girl is playing the media game just for attention again, remember Oscar night. just for attention and her PR team is at it again.

emoosh

Posted at 10:48 AM on May 5, 2013

omg I hope shes ok
what happened

LissaCaldina

Posted at 7:57 AM on May 5, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Rita

Posted at 7:55 AM on May 5, 2013

It happens to everyone, I up the 25 year old had many minor accidents! She’s a great girl, I’m waiting for her in a great project, I wish to see Kristen acting in good films, she is a great actress!!

shulav

Posted at 6:04 AM on May 5, 2013

so many africans are dying of hunger…………….

Yhate?

Posted at 11:51 AM on May 5, 2013

So many ignorant retards are learning how to write…

hawk

Posted at 4:00 AM on May 5, 2013

I hope Kristen go to the prom?! A and neither help but notice Pattinson and Katy poison. Return to LA, to do their jobs and alone Kristen Stewart.

ljes

Posted at 2:26 AM on May 5, 2013

It’s different, and I feel very bad for Kristen. It is my sincerely regret the girl.
On Friday, she had an accident in LA, because papz are going really 24 hours after her, are behind it everywhere, as they were for Diana.
If we follow Pattinson and Katy, we have no photo.
One day but a whole week?? not any pictures???
A very special double standards.
If you are In one hotel, it’s since KP and RPattz total arrogant behavior towards girlfriend. Slap in the face for me.

Pearlylovestwilight

Posted at 7:12 PM on May 5, 2013

Is Katy perry and Robert going out??!

???

Posted at 1:42 AM on May 5, 2013

she probably staged it for the paps ………..how come they were conviniently around when it happened …..i hate her too

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 12:17 AM on May 5, 2013

THESE THINGS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rogh

Posted at 11:25 PM on May 4, 2013

Oh I’m glad she’s ok, I love her

spaz101

Posted at 11:02 PM on May 4, 2013

I totally agree Wondering! To bad no one was hurt sorry I hate her. People say that she is a great role model well I can’t wait to see what they say after this. Let’s see she smokes, can’t act, has sex on camera, has her bf touch her butt, had sex with another man while she had a bf, what is next partying! Not that their is any thing wrong with partying as long as you don’t do it to much I meant partying to much. I wonder how did she ever get famous.

semple me robsten forever

Posted at 4:41 AM on May 6, 2013

@ spaz101 is the sex is true even in the movie pls answer? ???

Wondering

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 4, 2013

So, apart From not having the hability to talk fluently , She doesnt have the hability of driving, of acting, of dressing with a bit of taste, of cheating without getting cought…….. The list is endless!!! I wonder what some ppl sees in her?? A nice expressionles face maybe?