‘Vampire Diaries': Candice Accola Previews Klaus & Caroline’s Goodbye

Fri, May 3, 2013 3:54pm EDT by 35 Comments
Vampire Diaries Klaus Caroline
Courtesy of The CW, TBDA (inset)

praveena

Posted at 2:41 AM on May 16, 2013

i love klaus and caroline together.i hate hayley.if klaus and hayley endup together i’m done with show.its really boring.hey check out nbc darcula series its awesome.

Amie

Posted at 7:54 AM on May 11, 2013

You said it all mar,they are really underestimating viewers intelligence,they can’t just rap it up in the last episode. the chemistry between those two is far too great you can’t get enough of their conververtion, is always intense you wouldn’t want it to end.

Ria

Posted at 5:25 AM on May 11, 2013

i love KLAROLINE.the chemistry between them is overflowing and they are really so good together,no wonder why ‘WE’ are so wild when it comes to them.I ship many couples,but i have never ship something like KLAROLINE.Their bond is more special than the others.(specifically,DELENA) . I guess the writers should really give these two a chance Cant they see how much KLAROLINERS want then???

there are tons of edited videos about them,edited pictures and almost all the contents of the Vampire Diaries Section in Fanfiction.Net are about them.Are those not enough?

lou

Posted at 8:15 AM on May 9, 2013

I love Klaroline because Klaus can be himself around her and even though she loves Tyler and she makes it clear to Klaus anytime he calls her i feel that she’s beginning to notice that the reason she’s so afraid of him is because the feelings she’s started developing. People can say it’s because he flatters her or gives her pretty things but i feel its because through his bad exterior she sees some of the good inside him, She sees his humanity.
She’s grown up with Tyler and that’s why she feels safe with him because he’s familiar, Klaus is the bad guy that has tried to kill her friends countless times but even though she’d been his distraction for their master plans she has also helped him realize there’s more to life than hatred and revenge. She makes him believe in love.

kareena

Posted at 4:52 AM on May 9, 2013

damn it i really hope that caroline accepts klaus’s love.

Mar

Posted at 9:57 PM on May 8, 2013

Candice has always openly said that it doesn’t make any sense for Caroline to end up with Klaus / fall for him, stressing that he is the bad guy numerous times. So from the actress point of view (as far as I know from what I’ve read), she’s always been very much against this relationship.

Now from the characters and plotline / series view, that is a totally different thing. Regardless of whether actors / actresses like or dislike some plotlines, one can’t deny the intense chemistry of Klaus & Caroline on the screen, and every tiny moment of their interactions is really interesting. For the most part of the series (since season 1), most people have followed the Elena plotline (Elena-Damon-Stefan), but in season 4, many viewers of the series have really stressed that the only/main interesting thing that kept them going in watching the series was the Caroline and Klaus interaction. I have no clue whether the writers/producers/whoever decides in this series are locking Klaus away for good for having him in The Originals series only, and leaving the Klaus-Caroline interaction completely dead (no appearance of Klaus) during season 5 of The Vampire Diaries. Personally I think this would be a huge mistake, even with The Originals series running at the same time as The Vampire Diaries. There has been a lot of moments and evolution between Klaus and Caroline’s relationship and they cannot just end the whole thing in one last episode, or it will all have been just a tease, which feels like the writers are underestimating the intelligence of the viewers.

I have no idea what is going to happen regarding “As far as the end of season four, Caroline is going to learn this valuable lesson: Sometimes when you get what you want, it’s not actually what you want.” —
but I think an interesting choice here would be that Caroline ends up getting his “boyfriend” Tyler back (=”you get what you want”), maybe even as a “graduation gift” from Klaus, then no matter how “right is right” and “wrong is wrong” (in a very limited emotional point of view of things), she would realise that something inside her has broken/changed and she has let go the real possibility of exploring her genuine self (which comes out whenever she is with Klaus – one sees Caroline in a very wide range of emotions), realising she’s made a huge mistake, and probably ending up alone maybe even on purpose (since Tyler’s emotional range is very limited and he can’t really keep up with her). So if Klaus does move for good (to New Orleans, from The Vampire Diaries, and from Caroline), and they don’t make the 2 characters interact ever again, with all the evolution they’ve been building since they met, that is definitely going to be underestimating the fans intelligence. Personally I don’t need a kiss from these two, but definitely their layered plotline cannot stop all of a sudden, like nothing has happened.

And… finally a personal opinion: I like the fact that Caroline can yell at Klaus and say whatever she thinks without acting, and Klaus is not only at ease with this, but just likes her the way she is. Also, he is vulnerable in front of her and shows himself completely, so both really behave just as they are, not hiding things or making a show. Their relationship is clearly mature and an adult type one, pretty realistic, and not the teenage kind or infatuation / superficial / less layered and mature relationships in the show. Not to forget the fact that Klaus treats Caroline with utter respect – and a healthy relationship can’t be healthier than that.

Now let’s be surprised!!! ;)

xiomy

Posted at 9:24 PM on May 7, 2013

bueno, a las latinas…nos ha encantado esta pareja, y SI!!!! queremos un hermoso, tierno pero sexy BESO ENTRE ELLOS antes del final de temporada

russell

Posted at 5:20 PM on May 7, 2013

If Candice Accola had any sense she would play the pairing for all it’s worth.

gomes selena

Posted at 1:18 AM on May 7, 2013

The writers are making a big mistake!
Klaus must have ended up with caroline!

gomes selena

Posted at 1:14 AM on May 7, 2013

I am dreading their klaroline’s final goodbye!why ever did ave
It ave to happen this way!I think the writers are making
A big mistake!

Lily

Posted at 8:59 PM on May 6, 2013

Poor Candice.

Kwnstantina (nina)

Posted at 11:33 AM on May 6, 2013

First of all i admire very much Candice Accola and JOSEPH Morgan…. I love them. And now… I want Klaus and Caroline together. Tyler and Caroline make a great couple but Klaus and Caroline?!!!…… That’s just perfect. Klaus is the bad guy -the dark side- but he loves Caroline and this love is stronger than any “bad thing”. Also Caroline loves Tyler but when she looks Klaus she seems like “everything are perfect” and she knows that she is safe with him. I want Klaus and Caroline together because when i look them together i can see what means love. They fight and then they laugh. They are “enemies” but they help each other. Also Klaus cannot stay hours away from Caroline. Love (for me) isn’t a hot kiss, a big hug and the sentence “i love you”. Love is when you look the other in his / her eyes and you can see all your world. Love is when you say that you hate someone but you are always there for him / her. Love is this that Klaus and Caroline have. Love is not words… is… actions. So, this is why i want Klaus and Caroline together. But… at the end i think that in the vampire diaries’ finale this will not happen even if i want it (and i think i am not the only)….

Sara

Posted at 1:44 AM on May 6, 2013

Klaus & Caroline do have the best Chemistry, but now I’m out. Can’t take the drama anymore.. If they want to built the serie of Stefen – Damon – Elena drama so be it. It’s sad because Klaus & Caroline are SO much more interesting to Watch.

michelle

Posted at 12:59 AM on May 6, 2013

KLAROLINE KLAROLINE KLAROLINE <3 yes we're an intense fandom but there's nothing i would change about this ship.

Blanc

Posted at 8:33 PM on May 5, 2013

Glad to know she herself doesn’t like her characters’ pairing with Klaus. It is beyond stupid. I have a feeling alot of the actors on TVD are starting to hate the writers. I know Paul Wesley can’t stand how they write Stefan.

smiley4better

Posted at 11:28 AM on May 4, 2013

Reblogged this on Smiley for better ( new day, new life…. new beginning).

Pellegrino

Posted at 11:08 AM on May 4, 2013

I love Klaroline so much, Klaus challenges Caroline and that’s exactly what she needs.
With tyler shes a girl, with klaus she is a woman and that’s exactly what she’s becoming now that she’s leaving high school

Babs

Posted at 8:01 AM on May 4, 2013

I really like the whole Klaroline thing** I mean yeah Tyler and caeoline make a great couple, but Klaus and Caroline is just perfect!! And the whole haley bun in the oven thing… Just ruins everything for good!! I mean come on!! They are just. Perfect for each other!! And I think Klaus leaving is really gonna be an eye opener for Caroline…

Tiff

Posted at 1:23 AM on May 4, 2013

I realllllyyyy want them to kiss in the season finale.

Kandy

Posted at 12:19 AM on May 4, 2013

Thanks for the Candice interview. I’ve admired her since she was back up singer for Miley Cyrus. I really don’t think Candice cares too much for Caroline’s pairing with Klaus. I wish you’d ask her about Stefan. Loved what she said about her real boyfriend….TVD fans take fiction way too seriously. It gets very freaky when they start hating on the actors real life, which this fandom tends to do.

Lana

Posted at 8:39 PM on May 3, 2013

I’d like to see Klaus move on his new show. Camille and Klaus have chemistry.
Caroline should hook up with Stefan. After Elena tried to kill her mother and her, all bets are off.

katy

Posted at 6:45 PM on May 3, 2013

all my friends and I want Klaroline to be together and only watch to see them if it ends I don t think I’ll be watching

malleyne2004

Posted at 5:55 PM on May 3, 2013

Reblogged this on malleyne2004 and commented:
It is so sad that klaus is leaving but he deserves better things
Hey checkout my blod

kelly

Posted at 5:37 PM on May 3, 2013

I love candice.

She makes it no secret that she thinks klaroline is ridiculous

Kay Bee

Posted at 7:34 PM on May 3, 2013

same

Lena

Posted at 8:03 PM on May 8, 2013

They have to be together ……That is not Fair …..they should be together…….Maybe for 5 episode ….but they have to be …:(:(:(

Ashley

Posted at 4:07 PM on May 3, 2013

Klaus and Caroline are the most interesting pairing on TVD even moreso for me than Stefan/Elena and Damon/Elena. Candice and Joseph are SO good in their scenes together. I do hope they move forward with them because I think it could really be something fantastic to watch.