Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart To Attend Cannes Together?

Fri, May 3, 2013 3:32pm EDT by 28 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Together Cannes 2013
SplashNews

angel

Posted at 12:58 AM on May 13, 2013

i miss theme hope always like that together . happy birthday rob ,

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 9:17 AM on May 12, 2013

go rob sarah, mia cannes hu huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuforgot old dirty cronemberg toooooooooooooooo

Margaret

Posted at 1:39 AM on May 8, 2013

Why ser why what has she ever done to you? Has she cheated on you? No she hasnt so why is it that youve a pash on him and cant udnerstand how any women could develop a crush on someone else? Im being ser here Theres never been a hint of scandal surrounding her EVER till the RS thing Shes been quiet in the background only puublicies when she hd to PAPS were hard pressed to ever get a piccie of her especially in Canada Twi being made its against the law there PAPS can be jailed. If RS was your DAD Id understand it You see all the others stars like PRINCESS REECE this week whos hubie we now know has a drink problem and Im sorry for that my brother did see Im treating you here as an adult Im trying to be honest My brother lost hs wife and children cos of drink He had a crash that in the end 4 years later killed him all cos of booze How many HSTARS have been and gone to rehab Rehab in USA is a revolving door for god sake they have one for SEX maybe just maybe if shed have gone in to one of them it would be a different tune The thing is NONE of us know anything about their lives togetehr not really we know nought. To keep publicaly branding her shaming her bullies abound on this site is for you for your contentment and if she did something silly youd either say OH NO or I will dance in her grave I think the haters on herer like this are sick need help I really do Im not a fan of what happend last year BUT the past is a Forn country let it go Will they break up YES probably if they havent already Like JD and WR knowne can stand this much scrutiny and hatred with out giving up

d.harris

Posted at 10:28 AM on May 6, 2013

sorry but ,she is really poison.

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 9:15 AM on May 12, 2013

to d.harrisand the best kind my dear kristen you are a killer baby love you

Patches

Posted at 10:20 PM on May 4, 2013

I hope Kristen will be with someone who will support her —–Mr Pattinson sure does not. Cronenberg —Caitlin—Sarah all treated Kristen like she was poison .Kristen could not wait to leave
Caanes because of her ill treatment from the Canadian group. If she goes she will have to face that. Again.We all know Pattinson is stuck up Cronesberg a&& and can’t wait to have another go at Caitlin and Sarah.Kristen has been so mistreated by Pattinson and the Brit pack,they have taken every advantage of her,without her Pattinson would be sitting in some pub drinking,nobody would have heard of Bobby Long,Marcus Foster Tom or anyone.Tom is on his high horse and does not like Kristen—– maybe he should look at his home a bigger cheating scandal between Miller and Law ,but most of all ,why doesn’t Pattinson come out in support for her? My heart breaks for her.

guest

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 4, 2013

oh, those fiction mysterious sources again………………give us all a break

LissaCaldina

Posted at 5:27 AM on May 4, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

debra

Posted at 7:00 PM on May 3, 2013

if it wasnt for kristen picking rob for the twilight movies he’d still be a nobody. he was a very good actor in them movies,but ive seen a few that arent so good. everyone ive seen kristen in have all been decent. i dont understand why there is always talk about one or the other.

Isabelle R. Brown

Posted at 6:55 PM on May 3, 2013

Start working at home with Google! With-out any question its the nicest job I have ever done. last wednesday I got a gorgeous Dodge from having earned $5624 this last 5 weeks. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringin home at least $77 per hour. I use details on this web-site, MOJO50.COM

kate

Posted at 6:05 PM on May 3, 2013

Of course Kristen wants to do a movie with Robert. He’s getting cast in movies with A list directors and actor/actresses. She just wants to ride on his coattails. His career is on fire and he keeps getting great roles. She can’t keep a role ………..

klklklklk

Posted at 6:04 PM on May 3, 2013

Jazz

Posted at 5:55 PM on May 3, 2013

Both are invinted to attend the Canne festival their name was on the list. For sure Rob has a movie to promote.

appease!

Posted at 5:14 PM on May 3, 2013

I think we’ll see a lot Pattinson, DC, Gadon, CC.
That will be all.

Read Me!

Posted at 4:54 PM on May 3, 2013

If they do indeed go I hope they have a good time.
Cannes is pretty cool.

These people call themselves Rob fans? How can these people say they are fans of his when they are giving out false info to tabloids?! Rob himself said he hates the tabloids. You think they would respect that? Are there ANY good, and REAL Rob fans out there?!?!

I am starting to feel sorry for Rob. THEY are the ones making HIM look awful!!!!!

If you all respect him, and support him then do that! I am not a big Kristen fan, but I do respect that HE has chosen to be with her. It’s HIS life! HE knows her better than anyone here! He knows what happened, and he was the one that has chosen to forgive her. It takes a STRONG person to forgive someone. It must be love if he has chosen to do THAT, and fix what was broken with her.
He has stated a few times during interviews he prefers to be with one person for a long time over dating lots of random people. For a guy that is known as a big heartthrob in Hollywood that is pretty nice. Rare in Hollywood!

I rather see him with a real, down to earth, rather wear tee shirts over dresses, doesn’t fuss about her hair, non Diva type a girl over some fake boob supermodel that would use him like arm candy.
“Kristen isn’t that pretty.” Well. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. HE thinks she is!!!

well

Posted at 4:52 PM on May 3, 2013

If they do go then that means they are prbly trying to sell their up coming movies like the big shoe and that new croonenberg movie. Heloo they. Need to finance those because they ain’t blockbuusters… plus I dout they will actually walk togethr but they will still be in the same place I say.they try to be private n always have

Sophie

Posted at 4:47 PM on May 3, 2013

HAPPY

Gloria

Posted at 4:33 PM on May 3, 2013

Why don’t you Kristen haters go away. I don’t know if the story is true or not even if not or it’s true does it matter it’s their business not of yours. Kristen and Robert aregoing strong and they are in love with each other and thats all that matters her, at least to me it is so back off of Kristen and leave her alone, I’m one of her fans and I do care about Kristen so back off.
wish Kristen and Robert the best and wishing them both luck and best wishes so good luck to R/K.

stealth

Posted at 4:45 PM on May 3, 2013

If kristen wanted privacy SHE WOULD LEARN TO SEPARATE BUSSINESS FROM PLEASURE.And since beginning her career she hasnt been able to CLEARLY.SHE SNIFFS OUT A MAN FROM EVERY MOVIE SET SHE GOES TO. Michael , Rob, Rup….

flubbergusted

Posted at 4:49 PM on May 3, 2013

IYOH! Well said Slow .WELL SAID!!!

Sam

Posted at 4:16 PM on May 3, 2013

Another stupid and false story by HollywoodLies/Life. They have no movies to promote at Cannes. Further, Rob made a public appearance with Kristen at the 2012 Cannes because he had a movie as well. If he had not had Cosmopolis at Cannes, he would not have attended with her. She would have been by herself for On the Road.

Movie watcher !

Posted at 4:51 PM on May 3, 2013

Another silly comment from someone that is clueless about films and the Cannes event .. You don’t need to have a movie in competition to go to Cannes . What kind if moronic statement is that .. Really I guess last year when all these actors attented was ridiculous too !!! I so hate when gossiping fools think they know something on how the film business works !!!

Yep - my name is sarcasm..

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 3, 2013

@Sam – Finally, someone who knows Rob is on here and can tell us what he WOULD have done last year. I was always wondering about that — would he have attended Cannes if he didn’t have a movie to promote. So glad to know that he has talked to you about it and let you know he wouldn’t have been there — so now you can let us all know the truth. Thank you for being here for us all – we need an intimate of theirs to keep us straight on these stories.

sisi south africa

Posted at 4:15 PM on May 3, 2013

WHY IS THIS NEWS?

Marie

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 3, 2013

What are you saying ? hope not cause if those two come in Cannes so big stars they are , it’s gonna be a real mess !!
most of my family lives 30 miles from Cannes and next week I’m going there for long time and it’s always the same story , it’s a real mess to drive near this area I’m getting crazy every year every time I want to go to Nice (wich is 20 miles from Cannes……) at this period , It takes almost life of the rats (means very very long time) and my anger grows more and more and when I finally arrives I’m so mad !!
So we’ll see if they come , we’ll deal with that

director

Posted at 4:05 PM on May 3, 2013

does that mean he will be with that awful woman , Stewart is a dirty looking person who looks like she is homeless. Not good for a raising Movie Star

Yep - my name is sarcasm..

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 3, 2013

@director – I’ll be she can write a coherent sentence…….

Yep - my name is sarcasm..

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 3, 2013