Chris Brown Really Wants To Spend His Birthday With His Love, Rihanna

Fri, May 3, 2013 8:18pm EDT by 26 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Together
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Instagram

bvire

Posted at 4:50 AM on May 6, 2013

That wasn’t karrueche that was karizma ramiez’s that who it was and if he leaves Rihanna it will because of her!

Ms.Monroe

Posted at 8:39 PM on May 5, 2013

Please that’s bull crap I was and they made me wait outside for 3 hrs till you left no phone nun all stuck inside didn’t let no one in breezy I love you Snr believe nun they say they dnt want us together please I love you to death trust me I’m where ever you at they dnt let you call me or me call you this bull shyt dude I’m crying

shan

Posted at 9:51 AM on May 4, 2013

@ Kim g. I don’t know his friends weren’t around him last night. Hood was not around.

Ms.Monroe

Posted at 8:49 PM on May 5, 2013

Where we at today’s lets turn up fasho happy birthday bby misha Lavish Monroe #TeamBreezy #TeamPure #blackPyramid 4life

kim g

Posted at 9:32 AM on May 4, 2013

boring! he’ll be in NYC on may 5th partying with his buddies not rihoe! lol,,,

jeff

Posted at 11:25 PM on May 4, 2013

You are sick and you are the hoe. Sickhoe

Meme

Posted at 2:13 AM on May 5, 2013

Jeff: You’re the man hoe. Lol

LissaCaldina

Posted at 5:22 AM on May 4, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

Curious Styles

Posted at 4:04 AM on May 4, 2013

Stop listening to HL, they know nothing…. Chris has already tweeted that he will be in NY on his Birthday to most likely be with Rihanna….

Makune kenneh

Posted at 1:55 AM on May 4, 2013

Do u think Christ is already in love with rahanna ?as for me he is playing game on her,

chianne

Posted at 1:33 AM on May 4, 2013

So he wants to be with “his love, Rihanna” – but yesterday he and his buds and KAE are hangin in front of his house. He can’t keep doing that. I thought he had made a decision

jeff

Posted at 11:27 PM on May 4, 2013

Him and friends need someone to clean there heads.

Reddio

Posted at 1:31 AM on May 4, 2013

Who the heck write this sillly story and I doubt that KAurrche tran will wish him happy birthday as well RObyn too

abe

Posted at 1:27 AM on May 4, 2013

………..the hypocrite?

Gahhh

Posted at 11:38 PM on May 3, 2013

I Don’t Think She’ll Have To Surprise Him. He’s Going To NY On His Birthday,Which Just Happens To Be Where She Is Going To Be. I’m Pretty Sure They Set Up In Advance, So Not Really A Surprise.. Now What You Would Be A Surprise Is If They Perform Birthday Cake XD

Meme

Posted at 10:09 PM on May 3, 2013

Uh They agree to meet on birthdays and major holidays. Didn’t you already know that? That’s the deal. Lol

Chocolate

Posted at 9:58 PM on May 3, 2013

Concert canceled due to bulls game so they will be together, couldn’t have came at a better time

chianne

Posted at 12:35 AM on May 4, 2013

Thank you for giving credit to “the bulls game”! hope its IS their night!
But why did they schedule Rih in NYC right during NBA playoiffs???

anelle

Posted at 12:39 AM on May 4, 2013

Go Bulls! who’s that other team, the ‘nets’ or something?!
And why did they schedule Rih for Barclay right during start of NBA play-offs?
B-Ball rules!!!

Heather

Posted at 9:46 PM on May 3, 2013

Rihanna and Chris Brown again please like I care.Like nobody or nothing else matters to them.RiRi is right,unfortunately no matter how it is they are not cute, nasty best.

nia

Posted at 9:44 PM on May 3, 2013

I agree with y’all! Time will tell and I hope that rihanna find someone that is trustworthy cause chris isn’t the one, what so ever.

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:13 PM on May 3, 2013

CB needs to kick rocks and keep partying with the Groupies. lol

nikkol95

Posted at 9:08 PM on May 3, 2013

Honestly I think Rihanna should leave this guy alone because he is playing her. He just had some girls staying at his house and taking them out to dinner and this is a fact because the girl posted picture at his house and he took her too his basketball game last saturday. He is playing Rihannna

nikkol95

Posted at 8:38 PM on May 3, 2013

Who writes these stories ?? We gone see how it all plays out when the day comes. But the fact that she is still liking pics of the “enemy” is kinda skeptical to me !

...

Posted at 8:43 PM on May 3, 2013

nikkol95…she likin’ the pics like he liked pics of Kae. No biggie. I don’t think she will be there for his bday thought…to have to fly to vegas and then right back is a bit much, especially when he is supposedly coming on his birthday to NY. I agree with you…we will see.

nikkol95

Posted at 8:50 PM on May 3, 2013

… okay but the fact that he doesn’t like drake and Drake disrespected her by calling her “that” girl makes her look so dumb by liking pictures of that man .