Demi Lovato Disses Taylor Swift: ‘I Don’t Care’ About Her Love Life

Fri, May 3, 2013 10:53am EDT by 38 Comments
Demi Lovato Disses Taylor Swift
SplashNews

i love jb

Posted at 7:49 PM on May 16, 2013

demi has the right, why weren’t any of her friends their for her when she needed them and she gets thousands of people at her party just cuz she’s famous. i love you demi

Michelle Mendez

Posted at 10:24 PM on May 9, 2013

Ok, it’s not dissing, but it’s obvious Demi doesn’t like Taylor. If your BFF suddenly ditched you for another bff, you;d be pretty pissed too. I know how it feels because my “BFF” is slowly replacing me for another bff. Sure, you learn to forgive your former BFF, because they were your bff once and you still care for them, but you will probably hold a grudge for the other person. Even if she doesn’t like Taylor, this wasn’t dissing. It was just a simple statement.

Schneider Monkey (@xBeEnchantedx)

Posted at 7:54 PM on May 15, 2013

One experience doesn’t define how other’s experiences will go. I’ve been in that situation, but I never held a grudge against the other person. In fact, I even made friends with her, became her closest friend.

spaz101

Posted at 5:36 PM on May 6, 2013

That doesn’t seem like a dis I think Taylor should thank her for that because if she doesn’t care maybe people will realize maybe we are slipping up by saying he should date so and so next maybe it is pressure on her to please every one. She could have even asked Demi to say that but I think Taylor should slow down on the date train

Gyna

Posted at 5:00 PM on May 5, 2013

For pitty sake. This article is totaly lying. Demi never said that. I think you posted 4 money. Think twice. Demi and Taylor are not at war infact Taylor sent Demi flowers when she was in rehab

LissaCaldina

Posted at 5:30 AM on May 4, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny).

laura123

Posted at 3:13 AM on May 4, 2013

i don’t think demi disses taylor, it’s just saying her opinion about taylor’s love life. don’t make it bigger than the actual thing.

dani

Posted at 10:47 PM on May 3, 2013

OMG the media is so full of BS that demi needs to tweet this, to stop the crap
@PerezHilton that wasn’t shade, I love her… I just find it insane how people care so much about others personal business. :), she is defending taylor because they’re friends

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 3, 2013

SHE IS SO RIGHT ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE SICK OF LISTENING ABOUT HER SO CALLED LOVE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor Swift

Posted at 10:28 PM on May 8, 2013

I care about Taylor Swift’s music, cause she is awesome!

Posted at 6:44 PM on May 3, 2013

Not a diss. She is trying to help Taylor!!!

Chelle

Posted at 6:08 PM on May 3, 2013

That’s not what she meant at all. She even replied to Perez Hilton, who said the same thing, on twitter with this, “@PerezHilton that wasn’t shade, I love her… I just find it insane how people care so much about others personal business. :).” She was dissing sites and people with articles and thoughts like this.

Josh

Posted at 4:02 PM on May 3, 2013

Whoever wrote this is just trying to stir up drama by purposefully misconstruing what she said. Just because someone doesn’t care about someone’s relationship doesn’t mean they’re ‘dissing’ them. When did demi say she’s not a fan of Taylor? On the X factor she said she was excited to see her again because they’re longtime friends. This article is making a huge fuss out of nothing. I hope no one reading this is stupid enough to believe all this crap. Half of the article puts words into Demi’s mouth.

Swiftie and lovatic

Posted at 3:37 PM on May 3, 2013

She’s not dissing, she’s simply saying that people should leave taylor and all the celebs alone and not focus on whose dating who and all that crap , I mean its fun reading it but at least make it real and true don’t just make drama out of nothing

Allison

Posted at 3:08 PM on May 3, 2013

No one should care about Taylor’s love life because it’s nobody’s business! I love Taylor and I agree with what Demi said. I don’t get why so many people are so focused on her love life. Focus on your own life!

Pip

Posted at 2:07 PM on May 3, 2013

Demi is annoying

Kitty

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 3, 2013

If she doesn’t care then why is she bringing it up again. If she didn’t care she wouldn’t even feel the need to address it.

J

Posted at 4:08 PM on May 3, 2013

The magazine “COMPANY” interviewed her and asked her what she thought about it. Plus, this article completely misconstrued what demi meant. Taylor has a lot of haters because of her long list of bf’s and demi is just saying haters need to focus on their own lives and not hers.

Annoyed.

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 3, 2013

She’s not insulting her music. She’s saying that she doesn’t care about her love life or Harry’s. Your just trying to make a story out of nothing like always. Stop writing lies to make money. Write the truth and at least then you won’t be misleading people. Jerks.

Stephanie

Posted at 1:19 PM on May 3, 2013

I’m a huge fan of Taylor & Demi. I’m still trying to figure out where the diss occurred because if it was from that one comment, I may have to barf at how ridiculously stupid this article is…

iwalkwithmyheaddown

Posted at 12:36 PM on May 3, 2013

that’s pathetic wow
demi said she thinks people shouldn’t care about each others love life
how is that dissing taylor?
taylor was the first to send her flowers when she went into rehab, they’re actually really good friends.

Mike Hunt

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 3, 2013

I kind of had a feeling from the get-go this article was BS. They really keep looking for every possible way to beat on Taylor.

Joe

Posted at 12:29 PM on May 3, 2013

And i agree. She is making fun of trash media like HollywoodLife with this not Taylor.

hil

Posted at 12:23 PM on May 3, 2013

Should she care?

nthaby

Posted at 11:43 AM on May 3, 2013

Hey people could leave Taylor Swift alone.1st Kanye,Tina fey,Mr Obama, Chealsea….need I to go further. The list is very, and Lately Jay-z now Demi. People she had enough. Toucher toucher everyday,enough is enough already.Just put yourself in Taylor’s shoes she is hurting too

helen

Posted at 11:46 AM on May 3, 2013

have you read the interview?, she’s not dissing taylor

Larry

Posted at 11:19 AM on May 3, 2013

Why don’t both of you just shut the f**k up?

dumas1000

Posted at 11:18 AM on May 3, 2013

Demi was dissing the media over their obession with the personal lives of celebrities. She was not dissing Taylor. HL loved to intentionally take stuff out of context

TAHITI

Posted at 12:12 PM on May 3, 2013

DEMI WAS CLOSE TO SELENA. BUT THERE NOT CLOSE ANYMORE AS TAYLOR AND SELENA ARE. THERE BESTIES. BUT THERE STILL FRIENDS.

JOSH

Posted at 11:02 AM on May 3, 2013

“I don’t care about Taylor Swift’s love life. I don’t care about Harry Style’s love life. I care about mine. I find it weird that people are so obsessed with other people’s love lives!”, NO HOOLYWOOD LIE SHE IS DISSING YOU AND YOUR STUPID OBSESSION WITH THEM

Fahad

Posted at 10:57 AM on May 3, 2013

i only know selena and miley are her good friends .. i know she has more but i dont who r they x.x anyways screw taylor shes a slut or whtever anyways i miss DELENA/SEMI </3 v.v

Allison

Posted at 3:12 PM on May 3, 2013

LOL ‘She’s a slut or whatever’.. way to go with what the media tells you to think of her.