Demi Lovato Disses Taylor Swift: ‘I Don’t Care’ About Her Love Life

Fri, May 3, 2013 10:53am EDT by 38 Comments
Demi Lovato Disses Taylor Swift
SplashNews

Swiftie

Posted at 3:08 AM on May 25, 2013

People shouldn’t judge someone on their love life. Who someone’s dating or has dated is between those two people not the rest of the world. I love Taylor (Swiftie) and I also love Demi (Lovatic adjacent). Demi doesn’t have to care about who Taylor’s dating and neither does anyone else except Taylor.

Q

Posted at 6:24 PM on May 24, 2013

She’s telling the truth as she sees it. NO BIG DEAL!

Lina Matthewson

Posted at 8:20 PM on November 26, 2013

True that!! :)

Lovatic

Posted at 9:11 PM on May 23, 2013

WOW! I don’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to know that Hollywood Life really doesn’t like Demi and LOOVES Taylor. In the “Demi Lovato Dissing Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift,” they’re always protecting Taylor and Selena. Demi is right! Why should she care? People are obsessed with other people’s love life. Can I blame the media? All they want is articles and relationships make the best ones, don’t they? LOVE the fact that even though Demi helps other girls love themselves without putting on 10 pounds of make-up, the media focus on relationships. Gossip, gossip, gossip.

Ean11

Posted at 12:25 PM on May 21, 2013

She’s just saying what she feels. SHE DOESN’T CARE. My interpretation is that she is NOT the type of girl who gossip.

If I say I hate Taylor Swift songs doesn’t mean I hate T. Swift. I’m just saying the truth, [that] her music doesn’t appeal to me. Anyways, just an example. I love her music.

Sofia

Posted at 4:50 PM on May 18, 2013

Demi isn’t dissing Taylor! Why should she care about her love life?