Selena Gomez: Why She Forgave Justin Bieber After Split — Report

Thu, May 2, 2013 10:38am EDT by 124 Comments
Selena Gomez Forgives Justin Bieber
Instagram, Twitter

Lululemon

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 2, 2013

Progression within this role typically involves:

Lululemon Outlet Online

Posted at 9:10 PM on July 2, 2013

He began the 2009-10 campaign fit and back in Mark Hughes first-team plans yet Johnsons development was curtailed again after he tore his anterior cruciate ligament in training, meaning he featured just twice that season and not at all the following campaign.

Air Max 95

Posted at 9:08 PM on July 2, 2013

The trial continues.One of UGAs top football recruits didnt make it to his official visit with the Bulldogs this past weekend.

Toms

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 1, 2013

No, it was the plant, that Persian violet,? found at the scene.

Anon

Posted at 7:01 AM on June 29, 2013

He’s the pastor who say “beliebers are going to hell” in twitter? Wow. *slow clap* idk man, i think people need Jesus not count on other individuals to keep them “safe”

Rimi

Posted at 2:33 PM on May 11, 2013

THE TWO MAKE THE CUTEST & THE PRETTIEST COUPLE . JUST LOVE TO SEE THE TWO TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!!!!

marie

Posted at 7:14 AM on May 8, 2013

selena gomez is the best indluence he could get but he turned her down i just hope he wont hurt her again

Breanna N.

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 6, 2013

Yeah I think they make a great couple and she is a great influence on him I think if he had her to hang out with he wouldn’t hang out with people like lil twist!!! Because lil twist is a horrible influence on him!!

William D. Pryor

Posted at 3:56 PM on May 6, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Tuesday I bought a gorgeous Lancia Straton from earning $4331 this – 5 weeks past. I began this 7-months ago and right away started to earn at least $69, per-hr. I use this website,, MOJO50.COM

Milla Reimann

Posted at 4:37 PM on May 9, 2013

thanks for the heads up! im going to jump at that

Jelena's

Posted at 4:47 PM on May 5, 2013

They are perfect together and they should be sure that that’s what their hearts want. Other than that shes a great influence. JELENA!

MaryDtn9

Posted at 2:51 PM on May 5, 2013

NEVER BELIEVE SOCIAL MEDIA, IT’S ALWAYS BS.
Never Trust; always verify.
Be positive. It’s a personal choice. It’s your choice.
WE need an annual MEDIA BS charity event *** raise millions for causes.
Victims of BS form Teams and set the record straight.
MEDIA BS Perpetrators are called on their lies *** held accountable.
Perpetrators get2win FoFu trophies.
It could be a fun4all, maybe a TV show.
4BetterChoicesGo2:
disnetinc.com/Markdtn9.htm
1 702 421 3511

La La La

Posted at 9:11 AM on May 5, 2013

Yeah Justin Needs Selena …so

Bondurantguy

Posted at 7:24 PM on May 4, 2013

PEOPLE IF THIS IS TRUE HAVE ANY ONE EVER THOUGHT THE PASTOR WAS AFAID HE WILL LEAVE HIS CHURCH HE TRYING TO BUILD BECAUSE SELENA IS THEIR TO. IT MAKE SENSE TO ME HE WILL TRY HIS HARD TO GET THEM BACK TOGETHER HIS HARDEST I CAN SEE THEM HAPPEN.

David Conway

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 4, 2013

Selena throws herself at bieber and he barely acknowledges her. He only dates her because his mom his friends with selenas mom and they make him. Selena always goes crying to them when he
suggests they separate. I think her mother and father would be deported back to mexico if bieber
doesnt use his influence to persuade the police to let her stay.

ashley andrews

Posted at 3:34 PM on May 5, 2013

i think they really do need each other but its there love life people need back of and stop crittizaing them they are both young and willl always make mistakes you learn by makeing them nobodys perfect

Ella

Posted at 5:24 AM on May 6, 2013

THAT IS SO NOT TRUE! SHUT UP, DAVID GUY! SELENA IS THE BEST, AND YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING.

stuart mike sebzy

Posted at 4:36 PM on May 4, 2013

surely Gomez made the right decision because its at this moment when Bieber needs her most…..she can try cooling him , probably ceasing his erratic behavior ov late. wish they kip it strong between them

Isabelle R. Brown

Posted at 6:48 PM on May 3, 2013

Start working at home with Google! With-out any question its the nicest job I have ever done. last wednesday I got a gorgeous Dodge from having earned $5624 this last 5 weeks. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringin home at least $77 per hour. I use details on this web-site, MOJO50.COM

pop

Posted at 5:19 PM on May 3, 2013

so “Selena Gomez Saves Justin Bieber From Himself ” after her movie and song flopped ..before her Norway concert tickets and album come out lol she’s so nice

descentcollection.com

Posted at 4:29 PM on May 3, 2013

Justin is too good for that whore.
sexy baby…love u

David Conway

Posted at 2:26 PM on May 3, 2013

Do they allow black on latino girls at justin’s concerts? If the concert is sold out it might be better to bar black and latino girls to allow white girls a chance to see justin. Im not a racist but white people deserve to be higher because they are the real genuine human beings. Love david conway

Katrina

Posted at 9:16 PM on May 3, 2013

David Conway, ur being racist. Yes, Justin allows black people at his concerts.All black and white girls deserve to meet justin so stfu.

David Conway

Posted at 12:38 AM on May 4, 2013

I specifically said I’m not being racist. If the concert is sold out then some girls have to be left out so it should be black girls and latino girls. People do have a place. blacks are former slaves and not full citizens. duh. love david conway.

nelly

Posted at 9:57 AM on May 4, 2013

super racist comment even with your attempt to not be racist.

kitty

Posted at 2:50 PM on May 8, 2013

u r such a racist bastard I am black. and the first human in the world was a girl and she was from Ethiopia which is in Africa and people in Africa are mostly black. so shut up I am proud to be from Ethiopia and Italy.

Bondurantguy

Posted at 1:07 PM on May 3, 2013

I have it on good authority that she had one more helpful friend and he not a person. baylor her dog kind of help her out to from what I her to her what I her she was packing stuff away when and Bieber picture fell off the table or some and Baylor started to wine and lick the picture selena noticed this wierd behavior and pick the pick up the picture and looks at it he hopes on the bed with and keeps licking it and from what the this friend of the family said, “She goes you like him don’t you baylor and he licks the picture and then licks her face to say yeah I do so she call the air-line. You can forget if it wasn’t for Justin dating selena Baylor maybe still not a pet and still in the canadian anmail sheater. So she always had baylor reminded her of Justin and she can not get rid of him.

BLUEJAYS

Posted at 12:54 PM on May 3, 2013

NOW I AM A GUY AND THE GUYS FAMILY USELY BLAMES THE GIRL FOR ANY CHANGES THEY SEE IT HIM. LOOK HE DIDN’T START WHAT PEOPLE SAY SMOKING POT AFTER THE BREAK UP WITH SELENA AND HIS FAMILY SAW IT AND THEN HE STARTED ACT OUT AFTER THAT SELENA WOULD OF GOT BLAME FOR THAT I BET YOU IT WAS HIM, HIS PASTOR AND SOME FANS THAT CARE FOR HIM THAT KIND OF GOT THEM BACK TOGETHER. YES I AM ONE OF THOSE FANS I TWEETED HER EVERY DAY I TOLD THE TRUTH WHAT I KNOW HERE WHAT I SAID TO HER: SELENA, YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE A FEELING THAT IF YOU DO NOT GET BACK WITH JUSTIN BIEBER YOU KNOW WHO HIS FANS WILL BLAME FOR SENDING HIM TO JAIL. IT WILL BE YOU. IF YOU COULD GIVE HIM ONE MORE CHANCE I BET HIS FANS WILL REALLY LIKE IT AND BEING BLAME FOR SOMEONE BEING IN JAIL IS HARD TO GET AWAY FROM THAT REP. SO ADVISED YOU TO GET BACK WITH HIM BECAUSE HE NEEDS YOU. THAT ALL I SAID AND KEPT SAYING WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK UNTIL 3 BEFORE THE REUNION THAT WAS BECAUSE MY GIRLFRIEND TRY TO KILL HERSHELF AND I JUST LOST HOPE I WROTE BOTH OF THEM AND TOLD THEM I LOST HOPE AND SHOCKING JUSTIN BIEBER WAS THE ONE TO RESPOND TO THE LETTER I WROTE TO HIM ON TWITTER. HE DM ME AND SAY. I WILL AND I AM TRYING AS HARD AS POSSIABLE TO GET BACK WITH HER BUT THEIR FOR A LITTLE BIT SHE START NOT ANSWER HIS CALL AND AS SOON AS MY GIRLFRIEND WROKE UP SHE FLY OUT TO HIM WHICH NOW WAS A LITTLE WEAR AND THAT DAY SHE GOT A TWEET FROM JUSTIN A DM I WANT YOU NOT TO WORRY ABOUT ME I AM BACK A BETTER THEN EVERY SINCE YOU BOYFRIEND WROTE ME I WENT TO THINK.

Gabriellaaaaaaaa

Posted at 12:08 PM on May 3, 2013

Justin is too good for that whore.

MarkMusic

Posted at 12:37 PM on May 3, 2013

Correction Selena is toooo damn good for that little girl. Justin let the fame go to his head and will fall just like many others while Selena is still good. Hell Justin’s a cheater.

Gabriellaaaaaaaa

Posted at 12:38 PM on May 3, 2013

Hell no, Justin’s an inspiration. Selena’s a whore. Your name is so gayyy.

TAHITI

Posted at 2:17 PM on May 3, 2013

SELENA IS NOT A WHORE. SHES UBER TALENTED. AND NEVER SAY NEVER.

debbie

Posted at 4:08 PM on May 26, 2013

Hey, what ever you call your self! Don’t you ever call selena a whore anymore, ever since I knew her she has been of a good influence to me, so mind your speech. If you don’t know what to say then keep quit and stop blabbing over an innocent soul.

lisa

Posted at 12:04 PM on May 3, 2013

rumorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

alanna burnett

Posted at 11:25 AM on May 3, 2013

justins losing it and everyone knows it
Selena dierves better

total stranger

Posted at 10:57 AM on May 3, 2013

@David Conway, Selena is half Mexican, half Italian and she doesn’t hide anything. Your comments about “all women” are too ridiculous to even dignify with a response and Justin is hardly an alpha male. Who has whose picture tatooed on his wrist? Who chased who? In every picture I’ve seen, except that last one, Justin is gazing at Selena like he can’t believe his luck. He in no way “dominates” her. She’s done her own thing and worked in a tough industry steadily from the time she was 7 years old. She’s built the kind of career that can last while he went the teen idol route and is struggling with the transition to adult artist. She is, in all honesty, better off without him as far as her reputation and career longevity go.

Jerry

Posted at 12:48 PM on May 5, 2013

@total stranger, It may have taken Selena years to build her own career but it Justin SECONDS to build his. The whole world was awe-struck by what this kid can do whereas up until 2011, nobody paid much attention to Selena except 5-10 year olds. If Selena had never hooked up with Justin, she’d become one of those “where are they now” child stars like Hilary Duff, the Olsen twins, Raven Symone, and so on. Selena needs Justin more than he needs her and frankly, he’s the one whose better off without her in terms of career longevity.