Selena Gomez: Why She Forgave Justin Bieber After Split — Report

Thu, May 2, 2013 10:38am EST by 124 Comments
Selena Gomez Forgives Justin Bieber
Instagram, Twitter

m lowry

Posted at 2:42 PM on May 2, 2013

taylor swift and gang need to butt out of selena’s life. if their is a crisis they are making it. justin & selena are old enough to make their own minds up about who they want to be with. i think he needs her right now.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 2:08 PM on May 2, 2013

KOAH; please don’t change your profile!! It’s a given.

MAOKLANI

Posted at 3:13 PM on May 2, 2013

WHATEVER. YOU SAY. JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.

KOAH

Posted at 1:45 PM on May 2, 2013

I HOPE THERE BACK TOGETHER. JUST HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA TALK ON SKYPE OR THEY TALK ON TEXTING EACH OTHER TO SEE HOW EACH OTHER IS DOING.

DanielleJean7

Posted at 1:31 PM on May 2, 2013

I am happy they are together! I was hoping Judah Smith was gonna check up on them, to see if they were ok through the breakup, and possibly offer some Christian couples counseling advice. Don’t know if this story is true… but if he did this then that’s great!

KOAH

Posted at 12:51 PM on May 2, 2013

I LOVE SELENA SHES AMAZING ACTRESS AND UBER TALENTED.

KAILA

Posted at 12:50 PM on May 2, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. NOT EVEYONE IS GOING TO LIKE JUSTIN OR SELENA. THATS OKAY. ITS NOT LIKE EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE JLO OR THERE FAVORITE CELEB. I REALLY DON’T CARE FOR RAPPERS. THEY SUCK.

KAILA

Posted at 12:49 PM on May 2, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS. YOUR CLEARLY DERANGED. SERIOUSLY LIKE WOW. I WOULD NEVER PUT BELIEVE. WELL NEVER SAY NEVER THATS A GIVEN.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 12:24 PM on May 2, 2013

KATELYNE; after reading your comments I don’t need a picture of you to come up with some sort of personality profile of you. Believe, and Never Say Never!!!

Posted at 12:24 PM on May 2, 2013

I THINK ITS SWEET OF HIS CLOSE FRIEND JUDAH TO GET INVOLVE IN JUSTIN AND SELENA’S RS. ITS MORE LIKE COUPLES COUSELING THEN EVER. BESIDES I THINK SELENA NEED GUIDANCE ON HOW TO HELP JUSTIN.

Posted at 12:22 PM on May 2, 2013

JUSTIN IS UBER HOT AND SEXY. WHO DOESN’T LOVE HIM. I DO HES AMAZING PERFORMER AND UBER ALL SO HOT.

Posted at 12:21 PM on May 2, 2013

HEY LISA LISA AND THE CULT JAM. I LOVE THAT GROUP.

Posted at 12:20 PM on May 2, 2013

I LOVE JELENA. THERE AMAZING COUPLE. I WISH THEY WERE TOGETHER. BUT THERE ONLY FRIENDS. SELENA IS AMAZING ACTRESS.

lisa

Posted at 12:08 PM on May 2, 2013

jelena stinks

Posted at 11:59 AM on May 2, 2013

I THINK JUDAH PROBABLY KNOWS THEM WHAT THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH. BESIDES IT MORE LIKE COUPLES COUSELING. ONLY JUSTIN AND SELENA AREN’T BACK TOGETHER AND THEY HAVE ISSUES THAT THEY HAVE TO WORK OUT. AND BESIDES JUDAH IS REALLY CLOSE TO JUSTIN.

Posted at 11:55 AM on May 2, 2013

YEAH I DON’T THINK THERE BACK TOGETHER. I DO THINK THERE CONNECTION IS VERY INTENSE AND THAT HE LOVES HER SO MUCH.

lisa

Posted at 11:46 AM on May 2, 2013

rumor rumor rumorrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted at 11:20 AM on May 2, 2013

I LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. THERE GOOD TOGETHER.

RB (@RAB53160222)

Posted at 11:17 AM on May 2, 2013

RUMOR!! When the media can’t find anything new to report, they start to get their source hiding in their office closet to come up with something!!

Posted at 11:17 AM on May 2, 2013

I WONDER WHAT THERE FRIENDS SAY ABOUT THEM SEEING EACH OTHER.

trent

Posted at 11:50 AM on May 2, 2013

if it was me i woudint get involve. because you could loose a friend if you get involve in another person relationship. but selena and justin know each other for a long time there friends and even family should let them do there own choices.

Posted at 11:16 AM on May 2, 2013

I BET JUSTIN WILL ALWAYS LOVE SELENA. AND SELENA STILL REALLY CARES ABOUT JUSTIN SO MUCH. I DO HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. I DON’T THINK THEY WILL EVER GET MARRIED OR BE ENGAGED TO EACH OTHER.

Posted at 11:15 AM on May 2, 2013

SEE I KINDA AGREE. I’M NOT SO SURE THAT THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER. IF THEY ARE. THEN WE WOULD SEE PICTURES OF THEM TOGETHER.

Posted at 11:13 AM on May 2, 2013

THERE NOT BACK TOGETHER. THEY DO HAVE A CRAZY CONNECTION. THATS VERY INTENSE.

ilovejustinbieber

Posted at 11:23 AM on May 2, 2013

how are they not together you can clearly see they are

Posted at 11:54 AM on May 2, 2013

YEAH I DON’T AGREE THAT THEY REALLY ARE BACK TOGETHER. IF THERE WERE YOU WOULD SEE THEM HOLDING HANDS.

Posted at 12:05 PM on May 2, 2013

A PICTURE CAN TELL A THOUSANDS WORDS. BUT I DON’T THINK THERE REALLY BACK TOGETHER. IT CAN ONLY SAY SO MUCH ABOUT JUSTIN AND SELENA.

KKCAM

Posted at 11:10 AM on May 2, 2013

I think she’s a great influence on him. She brings him back down to earth and back to his moral roots he’s lived by. Good Luck Justin and Selena! Love u guys!

Katie.

Posted at 11:10 AM on May 2, 2013

I don’t get it,are they together or not?He posted this pic with her,so i guess they’re together,but im not sure so..

justmyopinion

Posted at 10:56 AM on May 2, 2013

that weird, reads rumors this week that they have broken up again after the news broke about justin’ tour bus was busted for drugs!? selena is in OK shooting a movie not visiting justin.

Posted at 12:23 PM on May 2, 2013

THAT WAS JUST A RUMOR. THEY ALWAYS MAKEUP LIES AND RUMORS ABOUT JUSTIN WHICH ARENT’ EVEN TRUE.