Reese Witherspoon & Jim Toth Arrest Video Revealed — Watch

Thu, May 2, 2013 7:57pm EDT by 15 Comments
Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video
FameFlynet, SplashNews

JJ

Posted at 10:19 AM on May 3, 2013

*I* have to obey orders??????? Oh Reece, what a sheltered, privileged life you have led. You make me wanna puke.

DC

Posted at 7:29 AM on May 3, 2013

As much as I like Reese, here’s a clue = you should have used your cell phone to call an attorney for your husband not get in the officer’s face.

BB

Posted at 11:33 PM on May 2, 2013

Arrogant

ellie

Posted at 11:27 PM on May 2, 2013

OMGGGG that was too funny. seriously that was hilarious.

Cop sucked on this one...

Posted at 10:47 PM on May 2, 2013

That was not bad at all. She was obviously very disturbed to see her husband arrested and I don’t feel like she did anything wrong. I just believe she was in disbelief that the officer was actually arresting her for stepping out of the car. I actually feel she could have said many worse things and I’m ashamed of the media for making her out to be the bad guy. She only said “do you know my name” one time and it was only at the end AFTER he handcuffed her. ANYONE would have done the same thing and for us to think we wouldn’t is shameful

paula

Posted at 8:29 AM on May 3, 2013

so, next time you get arrested you can ask the police officer «do you know my name?».because the guy, a public servant, must know your name, right?
In a certain way, she deserves a special treatment…if she thinks she has a different status from ordinary people, so treat her differently.If she thinks she has an important social role in socitey, she deserves a severe punishment for her disorderly conduct.

JJ

Posted at 10:21 AM on May 3, 2013

He told her repeatedly to stay in the car, instead she decided to not listen, do you realize why cops have the right to do that? Obstruction of justice for one, and secondly, it’s for everyone’s own safety. Try not following orders next time you are pulled over, just try it.

Good job to the officer for staying calm and professional while having to deal with this little trantrum throwing- diva- drunk.

jean vie

Posted at 10:22 PM on May 2, 2013

when you drink, your judgement is impaired! so her behavior is understandable.
you say things when you are drunk that you don’t mean!

Jon grahm

Posted at 10:08 PM on May 2, 2013

aquarius64

Posted at 6:31 AM on May 3, 2013

@jon grahm, @cops…., @jean vie – the “do you know my name” bit is thrown out by famous people who are in situations they think only the average Joe or Jean should experience. Reese apparently threw that out there expecting the officer to give her a groveling apology and begging her not to sue the PD, putting his job and pension in jeopardy. She knew what she did was bad, otherwise she wouldn’t have gone on GMA for a damage control interview.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 2, 2013

Wow, right after the GMA apology interview. Reece and her team hate TMZ now.

Kiki

Posted at 9:24 PM on May 2, 2013

Guess she is a mean drunk.

abe

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 2, 2013

in one way or another, she gives me tha crieps!!

Kandle23

Posted at 8:08 PM on May 2, 2013

It’s not as bad as journalists made it sound!

Rashi