Selena Gomez: Turned Down By Niall Horan Because Of Justin Bieber

Thu, May 2, 2013 6:24pm EST by 49 Comments
Niall Horan Turned Down Selena Gomez
FameFlyNet

ASFIYA

Posted at 7:31 AM on October 27, 2014

Niall is ryt coz I don’t think niall will let Selena come between his and Justin’s friendship

UFC 166 LIVE STREAM

Posted at 8:51 AM on September 24, 2013

I need to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every bit of
it. I have got you book-marked to check out new stuff you
post…

Lexi

Posted at 1:15 PM on August 27, 2013

I can’t see Niall with Selena, I see him with a soft, maybe not famous girl. After reading this my conclusion is that Justin Beiber is a douche, Selena Gomez is a flirt, Taylor Swift wants to cause trouble and Niall Horan needs to stay just the way he is, and forget JB and not get any tattoos :)

Perrie Martinez

Posted at 10:07 PM on August 23, 2013

It’s not Niall’s loss because he’s “hot stuff” as well. I believe he is “hotter stuff” than Selena ever was. But I guess that’s just my opinion.

Rosie

Posted at 6:40 PM on August 10, 2013

Selena and niall? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA… NO

jade

Posted at 1:04 PM on August 6, 2013

Don’t Niall she wants your fame and $$$$ , don’t do it or D.R.A.M.A.

mrs. horan

Posted at 6:51 PM on August 24, 2013

she has her own fame and $$$ she doesn’t need his… if niall wants 2 d8 selena then that’s his call I love him but im a real directioner who will support any girlfriend :p

Mrs.STYLES

Posted at 7:23 PM on November 4, 2013

he doesnt have to be scared of justin and if he is justin cant touch him or it will ruin his sweet boy additude maybe i has

ivan

Posted at 7:22 PM on August 5, 2013

Justin supposedly told Nail to back off in 2011, when he suspected something. Don’t know if it’s true. But Selena has not been nice to Justin contrary to the media’s making her out to be the good girl and he the bad guy.

ivan

Posted at 7:17 PM on August 5, 2013

This story appears true because there was a rumor of it in 2011. Selena is not the innocent victim she appears to be. I am increasing believing has has used Justin when convenient for publicity now that they are just friends. But she’s not going anywhere without him.

matey18lovatic

Posted at 12:56 PM on July 24, 2013

Niall..thoug u and selena would make a cute couple i’m glad u turned her down,stay cute and innocent just like the way u are now. .love u

Gabi

Posted at 12:47 AM on July 10, 2013

I don’t think that it’s right for Justin to tell him that because he does not own her, and now they are over so Niall can flirt with her all he wants…but at the kid’s Choice Awards Niall shouldn’t have flirted with her because she was dating Justin at the time…

Jj

Posted at 3:44 PM on June 23, 2013

I think this is just a rumor because in another article it says taylor gave Niall Selenas phone number and in this one it’s says Taylor gave Selena nialls phone number so this is probably just a rumor

Harmony

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 14, 2013

Hes a brat. Niall could smash him anyday. There. Story finished.

caitlin

Posted at 5:31 PM on May 13, 2013

Can you say homie hopper?

Dev

Posted at 3:33 AM on May 7, 2013

Justin doesn’t own Selena, as much as he thinks he does. I bet a lot of guys are afraid of Justin’s homicidal twitter followers too. Justin himself is too wimpy to do anything but tweet negative things. He’s on a power trip and I hope soon his star starts to wain so that this insanity stops.

Yeah

Posted at 5:37 PM on May 6, 2013

No it’s not Nialls loss at all (: and who knows maybe he actually doesn’t like selena and just used Justin as an excuse. I could never picture Niall with her I could picture him with a really beautiful girl who’s not nessesarily a celebrity. Like maybe one of his “directioners” but idk I’m not a fan of them I just don’t see them together and I don’t see her and Justin together either. I see Selena marrying an older guy when she gets older…. Idk I just do. And I see Justin with someone like Caitlin Beadles, Jasmine Villegas or even his dance partner Elysandra I think or even Barbara Palvin. That’s just my view on things. The End.

jaylalh

Posted at 6:08 PM on May 9, 2013

He needs to learn to settle doewn

Jj

Posted at 3:41 PM on June 11, 2013

I think it’s his lost Selena is beautiful and kind so it’s his lost plus I dont think she was chasing him it said in the article Harry styles gave Niall her phone number she didn’t give it to him

mrs. horan

Posted at 6:55 PM on August 24, 2013

can we all just agree tht there both amayzayn. totes selenas loss… but shes pretty so they would def make a cute couple. nilena?

Laura

Posted at 12:12 PM on July 10, 2013

@ yeah ^^ I know that you are talking about yourself, and thats very lame, niall will never date u and you can picture it but its not you rchoice,shut up cause they dont care what people think about the people they date, ok nobody cares about ur opinion so zip it,