Kristen Stewart Becoming Evil In ‘Snow White’ Sequel? First Plot Details

Thu, May 2, 2013 12:32pm EDT by 54 Comments
Snow White And The Huntsman Sequel
Universal Pictures

Sandra Gonçalves

Posted at 11:11 PM on May 3, 2013

i think the idea of an evils snow white is quite appealing, and the idea of her being rescued even more…Robert Pattinson could be the one saving her soul…That would be awesome!!!!!What do you think guys, don´t you think that would be amazing?????

Isabelle R. Brown

Posted at 6:56 PM on May 3, 2013

Start working at home with Google! With-out any question its the nicest job I have ever done. last wednesday I got a gorgeous Dodge from having earned $5624 this last 5 weeks. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringin home at least $77 per hour. I use details on this web-site, MOJO50.COM

Laura Lynn

Posted at 12:12 PM on May 3, 2013

They better NOT turn Snow White evil! I can see her having a power struggle with the mirror, but not it turning her evil. Not after how she saw it’s affect on the last Queen. In fact, I’m surprised that they are keeping the mirror at all.

robin

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 3, 2013

yea a little evil and then a rescue would be a nice plot. give it some excitement from the original story line. i think it would be great

Ann

Posted at 8:59 AM on May 3, 2013

I cant wait for the sequel. Kristen is such a natural! She will play any role well.

justthink4568

Posted at 6:38 AM on May 3, 2013

well i’d like to learn more about the whole story…….i really love the idea of an evil snow white…….yay!!!!!!!!hope we learn more

Audry

Posted at 11:31 PM on May 2, 2013

I think Kristen would be great in any role she played, she is so great and beautiful

TRACY123

Posted at 10:48 PM on May 2, 2013

They should bring Rob in as love interest to Snow White, a battle against, the prince, the huntsman and a new character played by Rob, who will win Snow White’s heart???

lena

Posted at 10:19 PM on May 2, 2013

Kristen is the most beautiful Snow White and the best that ever been filmed in the movie. Kids love it and I too!

mmm

Posted at 9:36 PM on May 2, 2013

Very excited, to be so interesting to continue. I support Kristen and I think, that if Kristen went into this, it will be great. All movies are great, Kristen and her choice.

asfandancer

Posted at 7:09 PM on May 2, 2013

Hopefully if she becomes evil it might make for a reasonably interesting movie. I tried to watch Snow White and the Huntsman and was so bored and so tired of Ms Stewarts one and only expression I left 35 minutes into the movie.

Daisy

Posted at 6:21 PM on May 2, 2013

if she goes evil then the huntsman will have to change her. Remember HIS kiss woke her up not the other guy, so maybe it would again.

oh

Posted at 9:36 PM on May 2, 2013

TOO bad..they had no chemistry

Sucker

Posted at 6:10 PM on May 2, 2013

Bad actress (kristen) bad movie. Go figure. rupert will show up and watch. just wait.

Gloria

Posted at 5:37 PM on May 2, 2013

I really don’t think I would like to see Kristen becoming evil. In the snow white Kristen is now the queen so that would not go so good. Now there can be a another evil villain that kristen can fight where they are trying to take over, or just maybe it might not be a bad ideal for her, I think she has played a evil or a bad girl before it might be good this might even do good for the movie just saying.
I really don’t know but I do know if Kristen is in it it will be good that I know for sure.
I love Kristen and any thing that Kristen does will be good so what ever.
A Kristen fan for ever and I’m Robert’s fan as well. I wish them both good luck and best wishes and be happy. People need to but out of Kristen and Robert’s business and leave them alone, and there is another place I saw that Kristen mom Jules is interfearing in Robert’s about Kristen’s life their relationship and I thats not true because Jules said that Robert is like her son to her and besides Robert doesn’t even live with Kristen’s moms house, Kristen has her own place.
Kristen has her own house I seen it they showed it on the internet and on tv as well there are pictures of her house that were taking, there are pictures of Robert there as well they are pictures of him coming down the steps with a towel and a mug that he musted be a drink or something and they showed Kristen coming out of her pool in white shorts a bathinsuit top to greet him and he was smiling and look very happy relaxed and at peace there, and he even looked in love as well.
There are pictures taking of them kissing and even had their arms around their waist going up the step as well so yes Kristen has her own place. So Hollywood Life just quit the lieing OK and goes for those lieing magazine that make up false story that aren’t even true about Kristen or even Robert
so quti printing lies, you need to check your resources first before you write them.
Now Gossipcop will be checking this story out and moist of the time the story is false you wait they
will be here wait and see. So I’m saying again wishing Kristen and Robert the best of luck and best wishes and wish them happiness and peace as well again good luck to both.

JustSaying

Posted at 2:43 PM on May 2, 2013

Sounds like a great idea! An evil snow white–um..AWESOME!!! I can’t wait!

agirlfromfinland

Posted at 2:08 PM on May 2, 2013

Snow White becomes evil? Why I don’t like the idea .. but cant wait for the sequel.

Woody88

Posted at 2:03 PM on May 2, 2013

Just want to say that I very much appreciate this type of quick news/commentary blog from HL.

Smile

Posted at 1:48 PM on May 2, 2013

Glad to read that David Koepp is still going to write the sequel. I think people will enjoy Snow White as queen better than the imprisoned runaway fighting her way thru mud and muck. I’m really happy at how this is progressing.

well

Posted at 1:44 PM on May 2, 2013

The worse part is that Chris Hemsworth and Kristen stewart has no chemistry at all

Smile

Posted at 1:55 PM on May 2, 2013

They were good together but weren’t supposed to be lovers. Innocent Snow White liked her childhood friend.

well

Posted at 2:01 PM on May 2, 2013

They had no chemistry. and well that is good. I mean they would be odd and the whole thing awkward. He was way older than her. NOT innocent. Let’s hope that she will end with William! Her and Sam were great! Their gazes and all…..;)

Kay

Posted at 6:51 PM on May 2, 2013

Way older? LOL. They are both in their 20s and he is only 6.5 years older — there are much bigger age gaps with couples in real life. I think you need to wake up and realize that women generally go for older men all the time. On top of that, she didn’t have chemistry with either of her leading men. I think this film would do better if Snow White was solo and has to fight the mirror’s temptations on her own.

well

Posted at 9:38 PM on May 2, 2013

I was talking about the movie. She is Snow White. Seeing Snow White, the princess with a WAY (in the movie, if you got it) older man than her is not good! And I agree with the last part.

josh

Posted at 1:43 PM on May 2, 2013

They will ruin it..pft oh well

Smile

Posted at 1:58 PM on May 2, 2013

Sounds like wishful thinking on your part. I wish them well on this project. We need more family entertainment.

josh

Posted at 2:02 PM on May 2, 2013

I wish them as well. I don’t care actually. But it seems that in front of money, they are going to ruin a great movie, just to have a sequel.

Kliodna

Posted at 1:42 PM on May 2, 2013

I can’t wait for the sequel!!! :)

look

Posted at 1:31 PM on May 2, 2013

movies Silly

chris

Posted at 2:06 PM on May 2, 2013

indeed

o.O

Posted at 12:45 PM on May 2, 2013

A third one as well? Oh poor Chris!!!

Smile

Posted at 2:00 PM on May 2, 2013

You sound mad that Kristen has a project. You really mean, poor you.

o.O

Posted at 2:04 PM on May 2, 2013

hahah are you even serious?
1st. i didn’t even mentioned kristen
2nd. i am a fan of her
3rd. you sound like a desperate fan of her
poor you

DEIFY

Posted at 12:44 PM on May 2, 2013

I love Koepp, he is a great and an imaginative. It sounds very good.

huh?

Posted at 12:36 PM on May 2, 2013

Seriously? gosh they are going to destroy it

Smile

Posted at 1:53 PM on May 2, 2013

David Koepp is a good writer. The first project was written and then rewritten or altered by someone else. It didn’t have a good start & wasn’t a strong script IMO. Huh?

chris

Posted at 12:35 PM on May 2, 2013

Boring

Smile

Posted at 2:01 PM on May 2, 2013

Yes your comment is boring.

chris

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 2, 2013

hey guess what. I don’t even care what you are saying *rolls eyes*