Kristen Stewart Becoming Evil In ‘Snow White’ Sequel? First Plot Details

Thu, May 2, 2013 12:32pm EST by 54 Comments
Snow White And The Huntsman Sequel
Universal Pictures

Megan

Posted at 8:37 AM on May 28, 2014

I sure hope not.! I feel like it’d possibly ruin the whole “she’s the purest of them all”. Her whole thing in the first movie was so beautiful why on earth would they ruin that pureness?! I’d really like to see the Huntsman and Snow White get married, yes, cliché but it’d be beautiful. Maybe they could have a child who is evil? I’m not sure what but I really, really hope they don’t make Snow White evil. Maybe the Mirror changes into the evil version of Snow White so they battle. But like I said I really hope Snow and Huntsman marry.

kris

Posted at 9:23 AM on May 28, 2014

actually Chris Hemsworth said that he is not interested on making another Snow White and the huntsman, unless if the movie is going to be about the Huntsman’s storyline… his past life…

Haneen

Posted at 6:56 PM on April 15, 2014

Yes! BAD Snow White!!!! BAD Snow White!!!! Capital Idea!

Eve

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 29, 2014

I don’t think it is going to happen. If it will, I’ll feel bad for Chris Hemsworth, since he doesn’t want one.

Ama Dwamenah

Posted at 11:10 AM on January 29, 2014

I’v always loved K-Stew, but am in love with CH.I would love to see K-Stew act evil.this would help her show the world how versatile an actress she is.Would also love to know how CH would react if K-Stew turns evil,will he shun her or help her become a better person more than her innocence in the first one?I love the first one a lot particularly Chris Hemsworth(CH),he is very good an actor and hot as a man.God bless the crew and cast of SnowWhite and the Huntsman and its sequels.Ghana loves you!

Alice

Posted at 7:14 AM on September 27, 2013

Chris Hemsworth said that he is not interested to make a second one. So yeah….

Nina

Posted at 2:57 PM on September 26, 2013

Well I really hope that that’s NOT what the sequel will be like, I really don’t want a movie with Kristen being the bad one, I just really like her and I’d want her to stay a good character. I wouldn’t actually be very interested in watching a bad Snow White in the sequel..

Elena Potrova

Posted at 10:23 PM on August 27, 2013

lt would be nlce to see her have a change ln snow whlte, she ls a good character but wll anyone be able to save her fron herself? lf no one can then l would say no don,t turn her evll lf she can.t chnage back to her self, cause then thats just so stupld, alot of people llke her character the way she ls. lf you ruln lt there gonna hate the serles. wll thls even have a 3rd? lf krlsten becones evll ln lt no ones gonna wanna watch lt. lts just llke the vanplre dlarles when elena was a ragelng bltch when her feelngs were off fron season 4 ep 16 to season 4 ep 21 we hated her elena when she was a ragelng bltch. so don,t change krlsten and don,t nake her the bltch llke elena was who ever agrees wlth ne. lf you have watched tvd before. you would know how elena acted thats what krlsten wll act llke accept shes not a bloodsucker there are no bloodsuckers ln snow whlte and chrls has to go lnto thls serles agaln?! he sald he dlden,t have fun wlth the flrst lts not falr to chrls.why don,t you just get another guy!

Liam

Posted at 4:04 PM on June 18, 2013

I only feel sorry for Chris that he has to go through this again…He said that he had no fun while he was filming the first one!

tiffany harry

Posted at 4:01 PM on June 18, 2013

why mess with snow she is always to be the good guy i liked the 1st one better dont let it be her but the prince who is evil and the hunts man helps to keep snow safe but not snow be evil i know of alot of people who wouldnt go if it was snow who was evil i for one wouldnt and many more like me

huntsmnfan

Posted at 4:00 AM on May 31, 2013

Also, would love a trilogy!!! Chris Hemsworth made their relationship as believable as anyone paired w K-Stew could make it! I say kudos to him for pulling it off! “Meet the greatest actor in the world!”.as Gene Kelly said. ;) I just love seeing CH being a rugged outdoorsman. Fun role for him, I’ll bet.

huntsmnfan

Posted at 3:41 AM on May 31, 2013

Seeing K-Stew pulling off evil would be fascinating to witness. I’m more curious about the new director!!! Hope it turns out even better than the first installment. Can’t wait! I loved the art direction, the score, costumes, actors, everything!

Margaret

Posted at 12:03 AM on May 6, 2013

It would be a good story if the mirror changes her and she has to be saved from herself and if they are doing 2 maybe 3 would be complete?

Jenny

Posted at 6:05 PM on May 4, 2013

I would Love to see snow white as a evil queen It changes things

Nina

Posted at 10:28 PM on August 27, 2013

Jenny Your Rlght Snow Whlte ls Aways The Good Glrl She Needs a Bad Slde For Once. Cause Then She Wll Be Covered, ln Black Stuff And Evll Stuff. Shes Aways The Good Glrl, Krlsten Llkes Belng Evll Just Let Her Do Her Drean For Once!