‘Vampire Diaries’ Finale: Klaus Says Goodbye & Elena Fights For Her Life

Wed, May 1, 2013 3:48pm EDT by 14 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season Finale
Courtesy of The CW (3)

dennis script

Posted at 2:28 AM on June 27, 2013

klaus rocks.he brings the suspence in the movie

emma

Posted at 5:31 AM on May 8, 2013

klaus and caroline has to be together…PLEASE let them kiss already

KD

Posted at 5:03 AM on May 3, 2013

I’m eager to see how this season will end, whether it will be Damon or Stefan with the cure. I hope Damon. It would be more interesting since he doesn’t want it, and even more interesting if he can’t remember Elena, only Katherine.
Also, don’t lose hope Klaroliners. Buffy and Angel had several crossovers. The Originals may last longer than TVD which is going into it’s fifth season. Candice may do a season of The Originals after TVD wraps.

Lizzy

Posted at 8:44 PM on May 1, 2013

I think it looks like Elena turned her humanity on prior to graduation. I’m really excited to see if this theory is right, and I’m glad that I will be able to watch the episode, even though I’ll be traveling for my job at DISH. When I won’t be home I use my DISH Anywhere app to watch shows. The app streams shows I record on my DVR, to my tablet, so I can watch everything during my wait at the airport.

mwanda

Posted at 6:01 PM on May 1, 2013

Omg am so heartbroken uts goin’ to finish,my stephen,Jeremy,CAROLINE,Taylor

Hazel G. Flores

Posted at 5:16 PM on May 1, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, MOJO50.COM

ellie

Posted at 5:00 PM on May 1, 2013

This episode looks like it will have it all for us. Touching scenes with Klaus and Caroline. Saying good bye to High School. And last but not least a half naked Damon, dude may not be able to act very good. But NOBODY does hot naked eye candy like Ian! Can’t wait!

maria

Posted at 7:33 PM on May 2, 2013

Ian is the best Actor on the show,IMO, Damon is a very complex and deep Character, it is do to Ian’s brilliant acting, like julie said, that has made Damon in to one of the great characters on tV ever.

Manda

Posted at 4:30 PM on May 1, 2013

The goodbye between Klaroline is just beautiful but ultimately devastating. I think he will kiss her cheek, yell her he loves her and says goodbye when she opens her eyes he will be gone.. Hopefully tho it won’t be goodbye forever and she some how ends up on TO.. There is a saying “you never know what you got till its gone” maybe Caroline might realise that as season 5 plays out..

Leila

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 1, 2013

You’re right, this farewell klaroline just fills me with sadness. I never had liked a couple as I like Clana of Smallville until klaroline appeared but now they too are separated, this makes me sad.

Tattoo

Posted at 4:01 PM on May 1, 2013

Klaus saying goodbye to Caroline, Rebekah is probably doing the same with Matt, few deaths coming… Heart-breaking finale.

Tina

Posted at 3:56 PM on May 1, 2013

So Klaroline is over before they even got a chance to begin. It’s a shame really because now I have actually no valid reason to watch this show anymore. There’s always the Originals show…yep I’m feeling better already!!

Crystal Slong (@CrystalSlong)

Posted at 9:45 AM on May 2, 2013

I feel the same way too..Even after almost two seasons,the writers never gave Klaroline a chance,so now that The Originals has been picked up,I don’t think I’ll bother with TVD anymore..

Cam

Posted at 3:43 AM on May 3, 2013

I gave up watching when I realized that Delena would never get the proper chance they deserved. Julie Plec just plays with the viewers, she teases and teases but then pulls the rug out from under us. Klaroline is only a dream, much like Delena, which is exactly why I don’t watch anymore. A girl can only take so much.