Miley Cyrus In ‘V’ — My Haircut Was Inspired By The Jonas Brothers

Wed, May 1, 2013 2:40pm EDT by 23 Comments
Miley Cyrus Cut Hair
Courtesy of V magazine

chinabestwigs

Posted at 2:37 AM on May 22, 2014

Keep your hair clean. Hair tangles when dirt and sweat build up, wash your hair after exercise, swimming etc. Brush your hair and remove all tangles before washing it. Wash your hair going in a downward motion. Use a good quality shampoo, your stylist can advise you what product is best for your hair. When lots of water is added at once to very dry hair, hair can swell up and tangle. Gradually wet the hair and brush gently before you completely wash it. This is more common with less expensive extension hair.

Betty

Posted at 12:31 AM on July 8, 2013

When I was in kindergarten I love Miley
And Hannah Montana I was like her biggest fan
And looked up to her. Now I don’t Evan know
Who that punk is?
Miley come back.

Miley Ray Bieber.

Posted at 7:36 PM on July 6, 2013

I just want to cut my long hair, because I want to give it to cancer kids.

kamillea

Posted at 3:15 PM on July 2, 2013

miley hi um i love your show so why did u change my nick name is miley.

Jennifer

Posted at 9:30 PM on June 21, 2013

I really liked, no actually. Loved her old hair. I wanted to have it. I actually liked her when she was on Hannah Montana but now, I like her songs but not the videos.

Destinie Cubbage

Posted at 12:57 PM on June 18, 2013

I think Miley’s hair is ugly. When I was little I use to love her but now not so much. She was a role model to most kids. They looked up to her. I thought she was so pretty. Miley has gone to far!!!

burnin' up for jb

Posted at 7:13 PM on May 8, 2013

why the hell would you wanna do that. but i love miley, oh i remember that episode of when they made her look like jonas on hannah montana

Trent

Posted at 10:21 PM on May 4, 2013

To rock the short hair and BE hot, a girl has to have a gorgeous face and curves body…which miley has neither. She’s not fugly but this is a downgrade for her.

Rex

Posted at 10:19 PM on May 4, 2013

Wow didnt know she was so easily influenced. Cuz pharelle said it was dope she went and did it. And she’s not rocking a new different style, she’s jocking Rihanna’s style. Be original girl and stop trying sooo hard. I want to like but she’s so self obsessed, I just can’t.

amanda

Posted at 8:09 PM on July 2, 2013

i agree

ash

Posted at 12:45 PM on May 3, 2013

what does liam see? she looks like a boy! she was gorgeous wither her longer hair!

Sadie

Posted at 4:42 PM on May 1, 2013

Miley looks more whorish each day; run, Liam, run!

Danielle

Posted at 4:00 PM on May 1, 2013

You can tell me by that ugly face she’s making that she tries WAY too hard to be sexy. It was bad enough that she has the body of a 13 year old boy, but then she had to go and get the haircut of a 13 year old boy as well. Hands down the worst she’s ever looked.

kanysha lawson

Posted at 12:50 AM on August 13, 2013

I think miley should be miley and no one should change her I like the new miley and old miley so if any one says something mean that hurts you think to your self I am pretty I am just a Kid look up to miley keep up the awesome work miley my name is Kanysha Lawson I am 11 and would love to meet miley cyrus……..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris

Posted at 3:50 PM on May 1, 2013

She is AMAZING!!!!!!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 3:38 PM on May 1, 2013

SHE LOOKS LIKE A GUY!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK SHE HAS NO SEX APPEAL AT ALL!!!!!!! I CAN SEE WHY LIAM DOESN’T WANT TO GET MARRIED TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS A BIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob

Posted at 3:29 PM on May 1, 2013

she tries hard to look sexy but she fails…no offence but she doesn’t have any sex appeal just that

chris

Posted at 3:58 PM on May 1, 2013

you are kidding right? :P she is sexy and hot as hell! Even when she doesn’t show her body!

lexi

Posted at 3:20 PM on May 1, 2013

Wow, her body is amazing.

Me

Posted at 2:50 PM on May 1, 2013

Annoying.

edith

Posted at 5:47 AM on July 12, 2013

Dear Miley Cyrus,when I was in kindergarden I loved miley cyrus/Hannah montanah like crazy everything in my room was Hannah montanah and miley cyrus and now I have none of you in my room. please grow and dye your hair back. I meen the blonde mow hawk looks ok but the long brown looks 100% better and I used to watch every episode of you but ask my sister what happened when your episodes were all over I cried like crazy so now every day I go on youtube and watch you with your beautiful long brown hair . Miley cyrus or who ever you are please come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss the old you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you don’t know how much of a fan I am its like crazy. well alrighty then that’s all I had to say I hope you read and I love you as a me being your fan so love, Edith your biggest and best fan ever hope you read this bye miley or who ever you are!!!!!!;)

edith

Posted at 5:58 AM on July 12, 2013

oh and one more thing I had your hair for ever and I still do but you know I don’t even know what to do now I used to look up to you Ive been begging my mom for ever a long time ago to bring me to see you and she always said no so I layed on my bed and cried an dwhen I looked up to you Ive always wanted to be a singer and an actress but know I have have know clue what to do with my life so thanks to you miley or whoever you are you ruinded my life and my plans so thanks!:( Im really mad so im not gunna look up to you any more at all unless you change your hair and every thing else back to the old times im sad and crying right know leaving teardrops on my laptop and you know what me and my sister savannah when I was 8 we would always go in th middle of the kitchen and dance to howedownthrowdown and I can rap your song 7 things so fast bye, edith your maybe gunna be again fan.

edith

Posted at 6:04 AM on July 12, 2013

how in the hole wide world does Liam like you just at a curiosity